WHY IS ONE IF MY NOSTRILS ALWAYS BLOCKED?

WHY IS ONE IF MY NOSTRILS ALWAYS BLOCKED?

ITS SO ANNOYING TO DO CARDIO

Attached: 20190203_005136.jpg (626x544, 206K)

I also get this OP. Medfags unite.

It means you nose half the stuff normal people know

Brainler

My nose does this. After a while, the nostril clears and the blockage passes onto the other nostril.

You might have a deviated septum. I had the same thing. You might also be mildly allergic to certain grasses.

Deviated septum and/or turbinate blockage. Got a septoplasty and turbinate reduction and it changed my life

It is over.

i have exactly this and it's been this way since i was like 8 years old

this is literally normal, one nostril is always more open than the other, this is because some smell receptors work better with high vs low air flow so the nostrils alternate how much airflow they allow

Attached: dee34b.jpg (1248x835, 449K)

Kill yourself, never reply to everyone again.

Get some steroid nasal spray or some mucolytics. They probably get inflamed and constrict too much.

yeah I'm actually bothering to read up on it now. though sometimes it gets really bad on one side to the point where my whole face feels fucked.

get a big wipeout on a wave i guarantee you op your whole system will be cleared out afterwards

Don't listen to him and his Google science.
It's not normal to have difficulty breathing.

i don't have difficulty breathing most of the time, but one nostril being more blocked than the other is common in 30% of the population.

If there's no difficulty breathing, then why make a thread?

I had a deviated septum and only breathed through one at a time, then I had surgery to fix it and now I breath through both at the same time. Stop talking out of your ass.

A. This is normal as your nostrils take turns resting
B. If you go hard enough on your “run” then both will open up to meet the requirements of the excercise.
A good way to practice this is to do a jog with water in your mouth

>never reply to everyone again.
every body was wrong in the same way retard, it make sense to answer to all of them the same way

or just do your post without attention whoring

Might have an allergy to something, get tested