Be 5'3

>be 5'3
>bald with unfortunate head shape
>ethnic
>internet people tell me im ugly
>think about hanging myself every day
could lifting honestly change anything about me in any significant way? I feel like If I maxed out as much as I could and shed blood sweat and tears for two years I could only become a 4/10 retarded midget looking tryhard male and part of me really wants to go ahead with my hanging myself plans, I even have all the materials with a rope set up already. Alternatively is there a way I could just chemically and emotionally castrate myself so I won't feel anything anymore?

Attached: 1549518115911.jpg (1000x800, 68K)

user, honestly it seems like much is wrong with you and I mean that in the most progressive way. 1. Lifting weights of course affects your mood, and can lead to confidence based off your physical and mental. Such as now you know you can put your mind to a task, and come out on top.
2. Focus on you. I’d look up some books by Eckhardt Tolle, a modern philosopher.
I used to struggle with suicidal thoughts but just apply yourself to life and lol yourself. Do. Not. Ever. Give. Up
God Speed user

tolle, guess im reading now. im neet so not like i have anything else to do

>and can lead to confidence
how does that work if you still look like shit

Stop being a pussy and accept how you look, live with the pain and try for the best, i am ugly af also, but this doesn't effect me

>but this doesn't effect me
does it really not

Literally roid

lifting will make you feel happier cause of the endorfins and hwat not, do that user

actually where do i find steroids? i'm going to kill myself soon anyways so idgaf about potential risks

>man up
>start working out
>find interesting hobbies
>eat raw onions and garlic
>go on nofap

>ethnic
It's already over.

lifting made me feel a lot better about my body. focus on performance not looks

Limb-lengthening surgery
Hair transplant
Jaw/Chin implants
SS+GOMAD
Alternatively, just be yourself and not give a fuck what other people think

Attached: 1549852480123.jpg (754x692, 137K)

you look less shit everytime you go to the gym

>ethnic
Don’t hang yourself, man. Just clean yourself up the best you can and go marry a fellow shitskin.

get this training equipment and do 1 series with 1 rep, it should help

Attached: 1467194-hanging-1501081728-900-640x480.jpg (640x480, 23K)

Look up demetrius johnson who is also 5'3", bald, and ethnic.

Dude looks like an alien but is considered one of the best pound for pound mma fighters, married a white woman, and has kids.

You HAVE to learn mma though to compensate. Lifting won't be enough. People hate short men because it makes you innately a lesser fighter.

unironically this

kek, i already have it ready.

lmfaoo

> tfw 6'3, white, good jaw and Jow Forums

it's over for you bro, just get castrated and become asexual

With your stats? I won't lie to you, no.

Look at the shit advice you're getting. Read philosophy books? You think people who get laid read philosophy books?

I don't wanna say give up - but you are completely fucked.

Attached: clown revolt.jpg (800x492, 85K)

yea, its been a shit life. ill take this with me into the next life. or once i become nothing and my consciousness is obliterated by the all consuming void for all eternity, or hell, whichever one comes first

Attached: 75748382.png (439x456, 311K)

This is going to sound dumb to you but I'm 5'10, average looking and feel exactly the same way though less suicidal but just want to stay in my room all day. Even though I generally got dealt a better hand than you women only really care about the top percentage of men, so the difference is not as big as you think. I'm invisible. Shows you how it's all relative.

i was joking, if you unironicaly think like this you should really get help

The problem is that you guys want top tier women and even ugly women only want top tier guys. You uggos(no offense) have to learn to settle for each other. I bet if you went to OP’s 3rd world shit hole you’d be a king with the local ladies.

C o p e
o
p
e

Attached: 6-least-attractive-27-least-attractive-how-men-rate-women-9666472.png (499x646, 43K)

>OP’s 3rd world shit hole
op here
live in LA, burgerland

I’m trying to keep these ugly dudes from killing themselves and you’re over here posting shit from OkCupid. Neck yourself tranny.

We’ll then get someone from back home or one of those LA goblinas.

By lying you are compliant to the mess we are in.
Stop lying and embrace the truth. You are just dragging this on longer than what is necessary.
Instead I'd tell OP and the rest of the suicidal anons to pick up something worthwhile.

Attached: 1525007176033.gif (785x757, 90K)

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 22K)

or they just might stop bitching about how hot chicks won't date them and settle for an ugly one....

5’10 can not be king anywhere
t. 5’10 lives in a shithole and shorter than some women i see in the streets

They should just try to get a girl with similar value to their own. Being a defeatist doesn’t help anything especially when someone is suicidal. Now go back to your tranny discord.

South East Asia and South America is filled with tiny men like OP. If you’re white and 5’10 you’ll be swimming in dirty brown pussy. You probably live in Eastern Europe or something.

op here, and i know that is right. The fact is that low value women can get with whoever they want and will find whatever they need. As a low value ugly beta I know I need to just accept my place in the world. My options have been ending it or
>find something worthwhile
was thinking about lifting but after a really overwhelming dmt trip i just bought a really nice sturdy rope from lowe's

Lifting is the first step and the most important thing to do
Humans always specialize. Once you're fit get a real hobby and become the greatest.

I live in north africa and being white here isn’t as great as you think blue eyes sure are rare and therefore might be distinctive but some women even find light skinned guys feminine
If you’re ugly you’re ugly being white can’t save you

damn this is really what people think?

i know a chink dude who's like 5'3 and a fat fuck but he has a revolving door of 8/10 women to bang because you know why? he actually bothers to put in the effort to be good at things like cooking and mixing drinks and also has confidence in himself. girls can sense that shit and they love it.
stop fucking coping. go out and do something with your life.

Bullshit, I live in LA too and I see ugly brown couples all the time(unfortunately). Just look at your parents they have to be ugly too to have created you. If your small ugly dad could get a women then so can you.
>I live in north africa
Why? Also you’re full of shit, tiny beta chinks are cucking the shit out of those niggers. If they can do it then so can you.

Attached: F06D2C44-D5E7-418E-91EF-C81079F2ABEC.jpg (640x792, 355K)

>5'3 fat chink
>8/10s
>things that happened

>Why?
Because Im north African
>you’re full of shit
I’m not you need to stop relying too much on your skin color

lmao try actually interacting with people in real life, retard

I don’t know shit about Africa so i just looked it up and North Africa is full of mudslimes and niggers, couldn’t find anything about whites there except in the South. I’m starting to doubt you’re actually white. That place looks like a shithole in the pictures and I guarantee I could go online and find dozens of darkies who would agree to marry me within a week. The problem is you guys have arranged marriages there so it’s a whole different ballgame.

>If your small ugly dad could get a women then so can you.
im literally not even joking when i say that i was a product of rape. my father was incarcerated and killed and my mom had finally told me last year

Well you see, your dad didn’t let his looks stop him.

Yes whites are rare here but fine believe whatever you want

I’m guessing you’re a mudslime, that changes things and you know it. Go to a different shithole country without arranged marriages and you’ll be golden.