Jow Forumsizens, I need your help!

Jow Forumsizens, I need your help!
How do I go from 6'2" 190 lb strong but unimpressive dad bod to this?

I want to be strongman strong and thick as a brick wall, not all show.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-12-04-40-23-1.png (607x902, 712K)

unironically calisthenics

Attached: Assirati.jpg (550x394, 82K)

Just eating and tons of calisthenics? Thats all?

>calisthetics will get you strongman body

get a load of this retard lmao

Lol, just lift focus on the big four with some accessories and prehab movements sprinkled in. It's easy. Also do a fuckton of rows.

Do you know where I can search this stuff or find it online? I'm sorry this is my first time to Jow Forums. I work at UPS so I basically spend 6 hours a day lifting, throwing, loading packages between 1 and 150 lbs. I've gotten way bigger since starting work but it's not enough.

Well best places on YouTube are CanditoTrainingHQ and Calgary Barbell for Powerlifting info .Both of them have free programs on thei websites which are very good. Candito's beginner and intermediate programs are especially good. Another awesome guy is Brian Alsruhe on YouTube . He is a natural pro strongman and an absolute beast and badass. He also has very informative videos and quite a few free programs as well, which he explains in his videos. Eric Bugenhagen (aslo on YouTube) delivers cool and out of the box information too.

You should focus on:

1. Static strength:
Main lifts: squat,diddly,OHP and benchpress

Accesories: Plankon bench, any kinds of holding heavy things while standing

2. Kinetic strength: Farmer walks, trap bar walks etc.

Also use some "hybrid" excersises like lunges whish are something in between this two categories

If we consider your work to your diet, you should eat more "dirty" for energy + regeneration

Attached: 1546451351509.jpg (850x838, 143K)

>static strength
>squats, diddly, OHP, and benchpress

Do you know what "static" means?

The main things you should focus on really hard are eating healthy/enough without getting fat as fuck and sleeping enough. Pick out a beginner strength program and stick to it as long as you stop making gains. After that you might consider changing it with something else or trying out a different approach, but don't go for the confusing periodization while you are still a beginner and not THAT strong.

Standing still while lifting the weights basically

Thanks much user. If I get somewhere with all this I'll post an update. I'm gonna frequent Jow Forums more as well but you've been a help already

yeah I fucked that up but you get the idea

That's a good start, but he shouldn't neglect things such as heavy rows and machine/cable work for the back. He doesn't want his front overpowering his back... Also stronger back means stronger everything for a natural.

keep in mind that there are a lot of idiots and trolls in Jow Forums, who either don't know shit or are spreading misinformation just for the lols. Most important thing would be to do your own research and to remember, that advice given to you by roiders won't always be applicable to a natural lifter...

What's considered "healthy enough" or "dirty"? I usually try to eat rice, peas, tomatoes, couscous, green beans, lean chicken, ground beef, sliced pork etc.

facepulls, tons of rows and hyperextensions are mandatory, I take that for granted, my bad

also front squats are mechanicaly very close to the strongman lifts as a gym exercise

Yeah that's a fair point. I want to do this as natty as I can really since I don't see the benefits of doing it otherwise, or really the money to cheat.

dirty: sweets (sugar), fried shit (trans fats + salt)

Well, eat fruits and veggies every single day and don't go wild on the dairy. See how different carbs affect your gut, aka if you shit your brains out after eating pasta or bread. Regarding red meats and greasy meats, you should take your family's cardio-vascular health into consideration. If you have cholesterol and heart problems, you might want to dial down your fatty meats and go for the lean stuff. Also, it might sound like a meme at this point. but track your calories. A dirty bulk has many upsides, but it also has downsides.

In regards to tracking calories, people either overeat and get fat as fuck or undereat and struggle gaining muscle/strength

is it me or this picture reeks of /bloatcunts/ cope?

some people like the typical strongman body type and prefer it to aesthetics

Attached: strong.jpg (1500x1000, 280K)

Who ever made that pic is cringe

t. scrawny. pussy looking retard with shit lifts. post body/stats, faggot.

Attached: 1544929138162.jpg (453x456, 33K)

natties above 6'1 can't really get IMPRESSIVE "dadbod", is either lean and impressive of just plain fat-looking, even if you have quite a bit of muscles underneath.
Stop the cope and cut or just roid

For real, I'd never seen the bottom part before and it's retarded as fuck.

In fact, all powerlifters look triangular when they cut.
Having a straight chest when you're muscular means either:
you're fat, or
you haven't developed your lats AT ALL, which means you've been doing an isolation brosplit, and are thus a "typical gym rat", the opposite of what this picture claims.

Any power lifting program will give you big lats and a V tapper.
This is massive cope indeed.

>powerlifters
>cut

You have to go back.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

the sticky

>what are weight classes

The picture was made for artists not lifters. It's about how these things are perceived when drawn, it's not really a stance on the actual physiques

Aaah that makes sense.

That image is retarded.

Anyways, you're not strong at 190 lbs/6'2'', especially with a dad bod. That's skinny as fuck so you're a weak little shit. I could pick you up and toss you around with one hand, tiny tim. Lift some weights and eat food you stupid piece of shit. You think you're too special for the sticky? Get bent you autistic nerd, I fucked your sister, grandma, dad, and mom in a fivesome last night.

is this pic implying strongmen are not also roided the fuck out?

>throwing my packages
not gonna get any advice from me buddy