Is it ideal to work forearms and calves everyday?

is it ideal to work forearms and calves everyday?

Attached: death-wobbled-im-just-wworking-outmy-forearm-muscles-and-hand-368191.png (500x566, 153K)

Hammer curls to activate the forearms
And sprints and calf raises

Attached: 31E0E22F-099F-4CC3-9691-FD95DC4F7DAA.gif (500x245, 733K)

its not ideal to work any muscle everyday. every other day is fine though

Any muscle?
What about the abs?
Jeff told me I had to

abs arent muscle dummy they are just lack of fat

Google Mike Israetel's stuff on mev and mrv yes you can do that but it'll just mak you stay longer in the gym

Atlhlean X 6-minute workout is quite good, I do 3 sets of it on pull days.

TFW wrangler has the death wobble. Sometimes I'll go like a year without seeing it and then boom. It's something to do with the cold. Whenever it's super cold it gets worse. To answer your question: Calfs you can train every day, forearms i would train twice a week using hammer curls/weight roll ups(the broom with a weight attached via string thingy..

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-220537.png (2048x1885, 1.8M)

My grandfather worked every muscle every day and could do one finger pull ups. He actually came close to beating the world record of 12, he failed at 7. His strength came from his grip and he extensively trained forearms.

Attached: one finger.jpg (600x412, 17K)

Based and grandfatherpilled

And hes 50 in that picture, it gives me so much motivation, he was never that buff but the he had enough grip strength to pick the average man up by the throat with one hand.

>one finger pull ups
Literally what the fuck.
Didn't even know that was feasible

Ya its really something. People had a different type of strength back then, probably from having to work with your hands and on your feet all day every day. my dad says he could pick up a 50 lbs smooth plate and do one handed chin ups from a dead hang, but no picture of that exists unfortunately. hes on the bottom in this picture.

Attached: front lever off of back lever.jpg (768x782, 44K)

>abs arent muscle

Attached: 1533919395211.gif (511x512, 118K)

Do you have any other pictures? These are cool

Ya, I got a few more of him working out. I'm told he could transition from a one arm front lever to a one arm back lever, but no picture exists of him doing a one arm front lever.

forgot pic

Attached: one arm back lever.jpg (800x798, 53K)

This is the only other one of him doing anything physical

Attached: front lever.jpg (574x800, 45K)

Well, this is enought for me to do fullbody calisthenics everyday. Thanks user.

Attached: BIG CAT.jpg (885x798, 846K)

Run up hills if you want good calves

Your welcome and good luck and remember to throw your trash into the trash can.

Attached: Trash goes in trash can.jpg (643x720, 85K)

Just like with facepulls, you should do a forearm routine at the end of every workout (assuming natty and lifting 4 times a week max)
Jeff has a really good video on ways to hit the forearm in all planes