My boyfriend lifts a lot and lately I noticed him talking more about steroids and he's slowly wanting to start with...

My boyfriend lifts a lot and lately I noticed him talking more about steroids and he's slowly wanting to start with that. I like him lifting and his healthy lifestyle but I feel uncomfortable with him taking drugs and I'm afraid of the possible health consequences...

I know that he's a grown man but I still worry about him, he's dead set on taking steroids though. How could I talk him out of it or help him be safe?

Attached: tumblr_oq7m3qfbZD1rq03t7o1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.t-nation.com/t/massive-attack-by-chuck-palahniuk/50860
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's probably just hinting that he likes bears and not twinks like you.

Attached: 211.jpg (297x170, 13K)

Can you guys be actually helpful for once

How about you be upfront with him that you aren't comfortable with him taking steroids and risking his health.

I obviously already did that, I sat him down on multiple occasions. He just says "You're right" or "I agree" and then does what he wants anyway...

It's like I talk to him about it, he agrees and the next day he's like we never even talked.

Depends which steroids.
If he plans on just cruising on test, it probably won't affect his health negatively, might even help a bit.

If he's about to blast tren, then yeah get ready for a wild ride for the both of you.
You won't talk him out of it, he's on the Journey because he wants to feel like a real man, something that you've obviously failed to do for him.
Try being less condescending and/or emasculating with your next boyfriend. Good luck.

How am I condescending and/or emasculating him? I literally never do that, people on the internet are wilding for real.

Then why does he feel like he's not good enough?

I literally never comment on his body unless it's compliments and I've been with him since he didn't work out a lot so I have no idea? Maybe comparing himself to his new friends, I think his friends might take steroids and he's just riding with them

Not that user but he probably just wants what all dudes want - to achieve a physique that makes people go "holy shit". To have you metaphorically drooling over him when you see him. To have you see that he is desired by many hit only loves you.

Well maybe not the last one, that's just my autistic fantasy.

Attached: 1548546650255.jpg (750x728, 48K)

So leave him

Leaving someone for every small issue is not very mature, nobody is perfect and I love him

That's actually really interesting but going to the lengths of taking steroids for that? Seems extreme... and hes the hottest guy to me anyway lol

Just let me buy protein powder Lily

Attached: 837CCBDD-B34A-4D39-A715-DEAB0992540E.jpg (560x612, 32K)

>Seems extreme

That's what men tend to do though, take things as far as they go. To climb to the top of his hierarchy. Be the biggest, the hottest, the smartest etc. It's hardwired into us by nature.

Leave him. Let him ascend, leave humanity behind. You'll want him back when you see him reach his final form, but then his only waifu shall be gains.

I think it's comparison with his friends, but why does he need to be the best/biggest guy? It's not worth the risks, he's beautiful already

All of my keks

If he doesnt have what it takrs to actively earn money / achieve something big and meaningfull with steroid use he should noy use them

Have you tried not being a homosexual gains goblin?

Dont hold him back from leaving humanity behind

Every dude wants to be strongest man at some point on their life. Some let go and some don't.
Sometimes you just gotta live an authentic life. You can try to convince yourself that salsa dancing classes with the girlfriend and group meditation are the best life has to offer, but something at the back of your head will keep screaming at you that you're supposed to be an awesome fighting machine and not an expert in interior decoration, that glory is calling and you're a coward for not answering.
Basically it boils down to what psychologists call surviving strategies. Everybody has one. For a lot of women, that strategy is being caring about their group. For a lot of dudes, the strategy is "be impressive". Survival strategies are very very deep motivators and they don't change easily.

If you want to understand the pull from a man's perspective, you can read this shirt text by Palahniuk:
forums.t-nation.com/t/massive-attack-by-chuck-palahniuk/50860

There are things that we do that women simply can't understand.
Just be there for us if we fall and watch our back.

You won’t be uncomfortable with him using it when he fucks you 10x a day

>Then why does he feel like he's not good enough?

because he's an insecure sperg

He won't fuck 10x a day when his balls shrink.

You don't understand how those drugs work.
He's not shooting massive loads, but he's still going to want to fuck.

nice basic bitch mentality you got there.
why wont YOU be the hottest most fit girl out there?

just ask him about steroids in an genuien way, at least that way you can make sure that he kbows what he is doing cause he wont stop anyway

you could also ascend to godhood if you tell him you want to start with him and take anavar

dont need balls when you inject test you uneducated swine

yikes

Bluepilled as fuck post desu

Elaine??

Attached: 1537807743601.jpg (550x578, 43K)

Be supportive and do steriods as well.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: Blank_ad4f6977ce54dfb7527b161745fc5196.png (299x213, 29K)

>t.gearshill/lesbian or queer who's looking for a chick to get manly and wear the strap-on.

based gains goblin

I love the responses but I need a solution now instead of speculation/ name calling. I talked to to him already.

Should I start dropping hints that I don't like big guys (although I do) I don't want to hurt him, but I want to protect him

>a little problem? leave him!
thanks, reddit

>I need a solution now
And the solution is him catering to your interests?
Let him do whatever the fuck he wants, you shouldn't control his life.

>although I do
NOICE BAIT MATE

You will just push him away from you. I suspect manlet, however, you will still have other girls lining up to be drenched in his seed if he is as big as you say he is.

Dude, I let him do what he wants. I'm just concerned for his health, stop trying to make it stomething its not

Yea I don't want to hurt him but he's not listening to me if I'm being reasonable. Also his seed is mine only

Well, if you want to keep his manlet seed fir yourself, you better start taking interest in what he is doing. Me and my gf were both fat, but I saw how fit my brother and his wife were at his wedding. I got lean and shredded, and my gf, after seeing me, started coming with me to the gym. Now, she has a perfect ass, and a slim waist, and she has me. Also, the sweaty sex afterwards is 10/10. Especially now that we are both fit.

>Dude, I let him do what he wants. I'm just concerned for his health, stop trying to make it stomething its not
>Should I start dropping hints that I don't like big guys (although I do) I don't want to hurt him, but I want to protect him
TOP kek, not even gonna waste any more time with you. Supporting him and getting out of his way is the best thing you can do.

All you can do is tell him not to do them. If he does them anyway then that's his mistake.

Instead of criticizing like a female, try understanding why he wants to take drugs. If you understand his motives you can appeal to him.

What is your cup size? If 30G or above ill give genuine advice.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>Wilding
Fuck out of here, OP is a faggot.
>I want him to do what I want and am so upset by the possibility he might not I'm shit posting on Jow Forums.
LOL, get patrolled thot

>needing a women to make you feel like a real man
A women shouldn’t determine whether you’re a real man or not, and injecting chemicals up your ass to look pretty isn’t exactly the pinnacle of manliness

You sound like my gf lol.

If he's doing it without proper research, then that's dumb and he shouldn't. If he is, he should know how to do it safely.

If he can't explain to you how it's safe, or how he makes sure he's doing it safely, he shouldn't be doing it. I researched for a couple months before I started.

In the end, it is his decision, but make sure he knows that you do not support him doing it if he's not doing it safely, as one thing that made me stop, is that my partner wants kids, and it's a lot more difficult when you're on gear.

Tell him you'll go on female hormone enhancing regimen if he doesnt steroid

I unironically would just make it clear you dont think they would look good or be happy if he did the roids and want to be able to love him and him love you healthily instead of things falling apart. You need to make it clear that there is incentive for him to be there for you like you are for him. Also start lifting with him.

Attached: 1526254588556.jpg (450x478, 45K)

>people on the internet are wilding for real.
Christ, what a disgustingly normie post. This isn’t fucking Instagram dude. Please lurk before posting you gigantic newfag.

That aside how about you just tell him what you think, and if he doesn’t agree, or says okay but doesn’t pay attention work out how much it matters to you. Either you’re okay with it, and the problem is solved, or you’re not, in which case break up with him and the problem is solved. Healthy relationships are based on both parties presenting themselves and their values honestly, and both parties being in the relationship because they actively want to be. I honestly say this with the best will in the world, but be less of a dysfunctional coward, newfag.

Natty cope
You lose your shit like everyone else when you're in the presence of a roid demigod.

I don't know about all the risks of roiding etc.
But you know what I don't do?
I don't eat bread. Bread is literally hitler.
So stop eating bread and it will solve most of your issues.

Stop putting an extra space after post numbers you fucking cunt.

Imagine being this offended by someones posting format

Attached: cdb.jpg (499x499, 19K)

It's just how guys are, he's gonna do them anyway and nobody will be able to talk him out of it until he's personally experienced the negatives. I did the same thing he did, my gf at the time did the same thing you did. He won't listen to you, it'll probably slowly drive a wedge between you two and by the time the dissident right convinces him to get his shit together you'll both be looking for such different people it won't even be worth wishing each other merry Christmas anymore.

My recommendation is unironically to break up with him, it'll be a waste of both of your time to continue as I guarantee this will poison the relationship permanently. It seems like a little thing now, but you'll start attributing every negative thing he does to steroids. It'll escalate, and as it escalates he'll start to notice you feeling more and more uncomfortable with it. This will spiral until your relationship devolves into a 50/50coin toss of sex/arguing. Then at some point you're gonna start feeling like he's using you for sex, because be will be using you for sex. If you're lucky, his drug use will stop with steroids, but I'm not holding my breath. The polydrug association with steroids is absurdly high.
Your relationship won't survive this, they never do. I roided, I hung out with people on gear, I trained people for half a decade. I've seen this happen dozens of times by now, it happened to me, it happened to friends, it happened to clients. if you don't break up with him now at least screenshot these posts so you can repost them in 2 years confirming it to benefit others.

I mean, if this is how he reacts to a "small" issue, and doesn't seem to care, then it's only going to be worse with bigger issues, so it's better to get out now.

Lmao this is all true, I tren-raged hard at my ex of 5 years ago and she understandably didn't approve but any time she said anything about the steroids I either blew it off or took it as a personal attack on me and my decisions. I've since stopped using the shit and current gf is way better than she was so it all worked out for me, but my steroid use definitely destroyed that relationship and there is no fucking way anyone could have talked me out of it.

Hope you like gettin smacked around, thottie

He needs a gram of test E per week, 2 grams of trenbolone and possibly an AI (though not important).

Then he needs to drink 8 pints of milk a day.

I guarantee you will be very happy with the result, though you might be a bit sore and not able to walk very far.

Attached: 1549786983040.jpg (1080x967, 78K)

last one is 19

I am going to cut your eyelids off you motherbitch

>wilding
Fuck off back to Twitter

You already have your answer. Fucking talk to him. No "hints" or games or bullshit. Tell him straight up, "i don't want you doing steroids because i worry it will damage your health." Or learn more about them yourself and then have a conversation about them with him. Show him you have educated your own self about it.

imagine having a gf that loves you and worries about your health haha

Attached: 1548628907067.jpg (795x720, 262K)

Ey FUCK you buddy, bread is A W E S O M E

All I think is that you look like an insecure baby, since half the time they’re balding/manlet or both

26 is the answer

>unironically using ebonic terms
Social media was a mistake