Well Jow Forums, you pushed it and I tried it

Just got back from my first session and yes, i fapped. It removed all my DOMs and i came out much looser than before. I didn't get into any mental zone as such, i was a anxious and the water kept making me piss so it took a while getting used to that but once I'd taken my swimsuit off it was fine. Next time I'm half minded to try bring my phone is so i can post here in complete relaxation.

Attached: Sensory-Deprivation-Tank-2.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pozzed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me get this straight: you not only jacked off in the water, but also pissed in it, then proceeded to "relax" in said water for a lengthy period of time with your own jizz and piss swimming past your face?

user... what the actual fuck.

Attached: disgusting.png (928x927, 1.93M)

I jacked off near the end, apparently everyone does it and I get why. It's such a nice release.

In the other threads people warned about the pissing, you are sloshing, relaxed in water for aged. It's just like the need to piss in the pool.

Like a big ol' pot of faggot stew.

Man i don't know why the fuck someone said pissing in the thing was normal cause it ain't. Why'd you just sit there in pee pee and cummies you dummy. If you can't hold it, your a pisslet

Attached: IMG_2237.jpg (636x685, 57K)

dude everyone does it where i'm from
pozzed guys even bleed themselves in their and let unpozzed gays re-use the water
you obviously don't know shit about the sens-dep community

Does that help you get off? Knowing that other faggots fapped in that same chamber?? One can only hope they sterilize that whole container between users.

I doubt that, but then again i couldn't see the water clearly before getting in so yeah you would never know.

That said you could smell the use by the end of the session so it would smell foul if they never cleaned them.

Y dont u poo in it lol thats normal tooooo

XD

I am a pisslet, i have to go just about evety half hour but im a bit shocked as in the other thread it was basically sold as pissing as part of the package.

>like a need to piss in the pool

Are you 7 years old? Do you need a diaper? You're suplosed to have conscious control over your urges by now user.

Jesus fucking christ user.
Enjoy your cummy aroma.

Attached: 1549141757328.jpg (627x605, 404K)

Never had much control. When i need to go i literally have about 5 minutes to go or im going anyway.

Thanks for turning me off ever using one of these.
Why do filthy faggot's

What the fuck is pozzed? Oh good god, please tell me it's not HIV-positive.

Got some bad news for you chum

Attached: fabulous.png (633x411, 696K)

Fucking disgusting. You know the minimum wagecucks they have cleaning these things are doing a halfass job. You paid to lay in god knows how many others' piss and jizz.

Dubs and OP has AIDS..

Attached: 1549899442891.jpg (1282x1235, 159K)

I mean, I’m not gonna go pissing in a pool or anything, but holding it in is seriously bad for your kidneys.

man fuck this board

Wrong loser!

jesus fucking christ I just woke up and this is the first thread I see on Jow Forums, never change

This is the most disgusting thread I've read on here in a while. I sincerely hope OP is just trolling us.

> apparently everyone does it

They were trolling you fuck

how old are you

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pozzed

Attached: laughatu.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Like a big ol' pot of faggot stew

Attached: 1549255371340.jpg (184x184, 11K)

lmao

>Holding it in is bad for kidneys
What is the bladder?

Jesus Christ why I can't stop laughing

Attached: 1541280995103.jpg (537x527, 38K)

how horrifying

Attached: 1549982884859.jpg (640x630, 96K)

Attached: muhsidesmuchkek.jpg (500x500, 46K)

top kek

I remember this thread from yesterday, I bet you believed this post too you dumb shit.

Attached: cap 233.png (1285x229, 76K)

what if you start drowning in this?
also isnt it a bit small?

maby that's why OP jizzed inside the tank?

based

I love that pussy faggots like you exist, makes working in the medical field even better. Not only are piss and semen sterile but the amount of water makes the concentration negligible.

That's some broad-spectrum projection there champ, well done. Answer me this: given your expertise in the "medical field", how willing would you be, on a scale of 1-10, to take a glass of OP's semen and piss-filled water and slug it down? I'm sure you wouldn't mind drinking the water, seeing as how you know it's all sterile bro, no biggie!

1-10, what's your number big shot?

Attached: Come on now.png (594x333, 374K)

Not everyone knows faggot-centric lingo for having AIDS my dude

Because sitting in a liquid is the same as drinking it. Got me there with that quick one you intellectual powerhouse

Okay sit on my cum

So a 0, you won't be drinking it (imagine the length and breath of my shock). Since you're so cool with bathing in "sterile liquid", how willing would you be, using the same scale, to lie down in OP's jizz and piss-filled water fun tank and contemplate the universe for an hour?

1-10, please use an actual digit this time champ.

Attached: benji's sister.png (304x272, 116K)

what if i shit in in?
the turd would just stay there because it cant get through the filter
maybe you could try pressing in in, kinda like shitting in a shower when you have to stomp the shit into the drain

>kinda like shitting in a shower when you have to stomp the shit into the drain

user....

Attached: theheckamIlookingat.png (596x583, 155K)

i was a kid back then, got the shits but was already wet, so i got the idea to shit in the shower and just push it in the drain
>dad walks in after im done to wash his hands
>"did somebody shit in the shower?
>n-nah i just farted really bad

Attached: 8u8 hg7gh7uh.png (931x858, 99K)

The fact that you’re trying so hard makes you come off as actually unironic. All i said was that piss and semen are sterile, and the little amount youd release in comparison to the water in the tub is negligible.
This wouldn’t make sense to you though because you’re someone that starts crying and needs to take a chemical bath when you accidentally get a drop of piss on your thigh when pissing.

So a 0 again, lmao. Thanks for proving my point sweetheart. Stay in nursing school though, I hear you'll have all the sterile liquids you can handle. Who knows, maybe one day you can wipe my ass for me.

Attached: Damn good stuff zir.gif (500x200, 463K)

Enjoy having your ass wiped by goblina CNA’s. Ill be the one making good money with a respectable career while you lock your hypochondriac self in a room and copepost

>n-nah i just farted really bad
Son, the brap has gone to far

Not if that semen as AIDS. Wtf med user? People with UTIs don't have sterile urine, you should this.

Attached: how dare u.jpg (480x360, 10K)

m8 there's a difference between being a fag and not being a disgusting degenerate that relaxes in their own waste

Based boomer

Pod pisser

piss is only sterile in the bladder you fucking M1
fuck I bet your even worse than that you are probably a fucking nurse.
Do you know what the fuck a mid stream catch is god damn.

>semen is sterile
>what are stds

You're like a fucking baby faggot.

Attached: 1546320743781.jpg (245x253, 14K)

now i want to be marinated in my own cum

Attached: giphy.gif (500x545, 999K)

You're the only faggot here making a post in defense of bathing in your own piss and semen.

>but muh it's sterile!