Squats

>This loud clicking/popping sound from my knees
Is that okay?

Attached: 14880242585233.jpg (604x603, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Av3LO2GwpAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are your toes ahead of your knees? probably not. fix your form

Well. I have tried put my feet like this - falling on back as result.

Knees in front of toes is not a problem. Stop posting anytime with your ancient broscience.

Wow thanks for the input. You really helped.

>everyones proportions are equal so a squat should look the same for everyone

Try wider stance

watch youtube.com/watch?v=Av3LO2GwpAk

Gotta work on that balance and hip strength to stop falling backwards. It's a long road specially for sedentary fucks like us.

But do it. If you don't fix your form before starting to lift heavier, you'll actually be cheating and also risking injury. A banged up knee is very hard to recover from.

It doesn't have to be a straight line, that's true, but if your knees are going too far forward it probably means you are squatting by lowering your back instead of actually squatting.

You need to oil your knees, I prefer virgin oil.

Well, my knee is clicking not only when i'm squating but also when walking up a stairs etc.

My squating is okay (wide ass to grass).

normalrussianhousehold.pg

i get it in my left knee, no idea why. Sometimes I get it somtimes I don't. I get it worse when I my legs are wider apart so I just do high bar squat

Fuck that’s dumb.

Yeah it happens. It's kinda like knuckles cracking.

This picture reminds me of the guy who posts people posing with the weird muppet alien doll that almost sexually assaults the women

this guy?

Attached: 1549871977129.jpg (2048x1536, 197K)

What's going on in this pic?

My knees click just from bending them user

No, it's an "artist" who has an actual muppet looking thing. I don't remember his name the pictures are very strange

You have tight hip flexors, tight ankles and low mobility. Try stretching these out before squatting and see how your depth improves

Am I the only one who would totally bang that chick sitting in the chair? Looks fairly cute.

another knee clicker reporting in

my knees have always done since before i can even remember, i’m talking primary school days (now 26)

i’ve never had any pain or problems with my knees and they still make that crack when i squat down the first time

doesn’t happen the first time everytime but it tends to happen once a day when i really bend my legs

My knees click when I squat but they don't click when I'm pistol squat. What gives?

what teh fuck

idk man i found it on /x/