Have you ever sexually assaulted a woman?

Have you ever sexually assaulted a woman?

Attached: FC6E1FC0-974F-4235-B7CA-62186610A0EA.jpg (1121x1745, 1.03M)

Nice try officer

Attached: AED2DE9B-F038-471A-B972-B63D536D40FC.jpg (750x517, 91K)

Yeah
Your mom

not really since women can't be sexually assaulted when they dress like that

I smashed a chick when she was passed out before. I have a tiny dick so she never knew.

Not exactly, not assaulted. But I have been in a situation with a woman, on her birthday, she was drunk as hell, crying and complaining about her life and stuff. I did my best to calm her down and then put her to bed and slept on the floor. Then first thing in the morning I left, while everyone was still asleep.
When she woke up she texted me, asking if we fucked. When I replied that no, we didn't, she answered with "Thank God". Should've just raped her.

lmaoing

To be fair, I was smashed out of my mind too and barely have any memories of that night. I think I might've grabbed a boob at some point, trying to help her get to her feet.

Kinda, but she was a lesbian and was asking for it. No seriously, her favorite thing was telling rape jokes and I once said something about almost hatefucking a bitch becuase she kept fucking with me.
Few weeks later she started a fight while we were both on lateshift.

Goddamn, the pussy was ridiculous.
She spent the rest of the shift sleeping it off in the breakroom.

>Thank God
What's the alpha response to this? Something like
>my thoughts exactly
>agreed
?

>kidding, we totally did and you loved it
How the fuck do I know? I quit drinking after that for good just to avoid being told the same thing ever again.

your dad

Attached: 1549632850359.png (1000x666, 331K)

not yet

You can’t just post that without a greentext. Come on, user, have some class.

yes

i am a white male living in the united states, my mere existence is an assault on women and minorities in my vicinity

Drunk 18 year old white girl wanted my dick at her house party. So I smashed and immediately after she started panicking asking what we were gonna tell people because her boyfriend was at the party. “Nothing?” I said. She invited me over again the next day but she was sung kinds weird so I didn’t go. The day after that I hear she went go the police and claimed I raped her from her cucked boyfriend.

I’m still a free man if that tells you how things played out. Boy was it annoying and dramatic and fat liberal chicks still try to tell people I’m a rapist but who cares. Only douches I don’t care to associate with and those cows believe it.
>tfw hot conservative chicks believe me and console me when they find out / ask me about it

Attached: D45CA3BB-522B-412B-BCE0-9C0788DE6774.jpg (290x255, 33K)

Never. The thought never even crossed my mind. I been accused of it several times in my life however. Going on about two dozen now.

>yikes
maybe she was just happy to not get raped? More likely you are just ugly tho. Better than prison at least

No.
She's still pissed at me for something that happened between me and her girlfriend.
I do not want to incriminate myself.

well?

>ugly
Was. Was ugly.

see, happy ending :--)

>implying girls are on the internet
>implying dikes would browse on the most homoerotic forum online
Come on, post it, that shit sounds hot

I continued to fuck a girl when she passed out while we were having sex. I'm not sure where that would fall

I have fart raped a woman or two back in the day

Yeah. It was the thing that got me to quit drinking, to get fit. I guess all and all it was a good thing, just a bit too harsh.

White women are fucking insane basketcase legal landmines and #metoo is ruthlessly enabling their bullshit