When will they learn ?

when will they learn ?

Attached: kioBLPkg2ZVCr4H67KZaT2Aer6Jx5mLcScDdc9AFIxM.jpg (960x576, 107K)

>how they actually look post op

Attached: 1548717048913.jpg (640x622, 60K)

Someone post the webm

wait are these patients for that leg lengthening surgery thing?

doesn't this surgery mean you can't exert yourself ever again or you might cause a leg injury? Is it really worth it? Can they even run?

I'm 5'5 and have been with lots of girls, most of them either my height or shorter, some even a little taller, don't see how anyone could ever go ahead with this surgery if it means you'd never run again.

What happened in these peoples lives that made them so ridiculously insecure?

This. What's the point of been taller if it means you'll become a fattie

Being born short, probs

I'm 5'8" and its never been a problem for me, but I can see how it would be a problem for anyone below 5'6"

Probably virgins that pay too much attention to thots that only want men above 6'0

This. Been 5'8" (short but not midget tier) is actually advantageous in finding women, because it filters out shallow roastie trash, making it much easier to find a good whamen

Imagine getting bullied to the point that you get a surgery and never bother fixing your personality lmao

I think once the bone has fully fused and healed they should be fine. That takes a fucking long time though. Its like half a year in the hospital to gain just 2 inches of height. Probably 6 months or more for the bone to be totally healed.

There's women who don't want tall men? Or is that just another copecel meme like "dude personality matters the most bro"?

Most women just want a man that's taller than them. Anything above that is a bonus but not as important as other factors (face money body etc). It's mainly tall girls that obsess over height.

Unfortunately my fellow manlets there didnt learn the 3 truths

Fix what you can
Accept what you cant
Apreaciate what you have

Attached: 20180528_122704.jpg (1080x1080, 549K)

>Fix what you can
Isnt that what they're doing? If I have fucked up teeth or acne scars, and I can afford to get cosmetic dental surgery or laser skin treatment, how is that any different than a manlet being able to afford leg lengthening surgery?

Based aurelius poster

i'd love to see aurelius say that while being deformed

He was also strung out on opium when he wrote Meditations
>b-but he wuz a soldier! muh marching pains!
cope. I'm not taking life advice from a junkie.

>coping this hard

It’s not a problem in the real world or real girls, but sheltered online forums and instaThots will say differently. I’m 5’7 and never had issues with women because of height.