Can you do heavier weighted pull ups when your bodyweight is bigger...

Can you do heavier weighted pull ups when your bodyweight is bigger? is 60kg guy +45kg weight somewhat comparable to 80kg guy doing +45kg weight pull ups? theoretically you are stronger and can lift more when your body weights more, but does that apply here?

Attached: 1543780343550.jpg (1080x1350, 1.44M)

I'm not sure exactly, but it definitely makes sense, especially since the added weight is in muscles that don't assist in the pullup. The added weight in muscles like lats and biceps that assist in the pullup shouldn't count towards the extra weight that you're able to do though.

Yes kind of.
You'll only add a bit more strength and mass, but since you don't really weigh that much you're not really going to be able to maintain that strength easily.

It would be much easier to go up in calisthenics feats then piss around with weight pulls/chins.
One arm chinups are better and more impressive.

For me it sure didn't, at 175 I could do 3x10 with 45lb

At 190 I can only get 3x8 with 35lb

What does a girl like this smell like? Is it possible for them to stink? How about if they sleep next to you and in the morning you give them a kiss does it smell bad or not?

No one here would know, man.

Absolutely not. Only total weight matters with weighted chins, so the 2nd Guy does 20kg more. Anything else is cope

i'd make her literally spit in my mouth

I always wondered this, I mean in theory they should be proportionally as strong as each other right

I weigh 117kg and can do a 1rm weighted pull up with 60kg

They dont stink in a bad way, you can smell the pharamones in their hair and that light scent of sweet night sweat.
Then you get on top and give them a good morning fuck.

How do you know?

Because I done it before.
I havent fucked alot of girls in my life, but the ones I have have all been at least 7/10s.
I make it a point to go quality over quantity, and none of my bros can tease me for having low numbers because all of mine were hotter than what they get, and they know I can tease them back for banging uggos and fatties.

And you think anyone on this north korean insect farming board cares for your bullshit?

Attached: 412312.jpg (238x250, 7K)

Nope, but you asked and I answered.
Keep your trap shut next time if you dont want knowledge of the world and everything in it faggot.

But don't they have stinky breath in the morning?

Meh not really, nothing that bothered me because in the morning my dick is rock hard and my test levels are through the roof and I just want to inseminate something.
its kind of cute in a weird way, like wow this hot girl is a normal person after all.

In my experience i havent noticed bad morningbreath, some very slight sweat smell when ive spent the whole day in bed with a qt but nothing even slightly gross

Girls who look this good are so self-conscious about any perceived flaw that they go out of their way to ensure nobody ever sees a hair out of place, smells their morning breath, etc. I dated a couple of gurls like this and both of them would sneak out of bed to brush their teeth before coming back to give me a BJ. I never told them i would have put it right in their filthy morning mouth.

>tfw no hot girl will ever go through this much efford to give you blowjobs

>pheromones
It's their fucking shampoo.

lighter person has less muscle to use, so the muscles they are using are being used more efficiently
if you're heavier, it should be more muscle making you heavier

10 bodyweight pullups between two individuals of different bodyweights would be considered equal strength
adding 45 pounds is a higher percentage of the ligher persons bodyweight
so if they each do 5 pullups with +45 pounds, the lighter person is stronger

a 225 squat is stronger if you're lighter, even though you squat your own bodyweight as well

brehs....BREHS!!!

Attached: 786236267.jpg (940x627, 63K)

They're using all kinds of oils and moisturizers for their skin during the day and night and when going out, they put on a perfume. Worst they can smell is sweat odor.

Fatty detected

You can ask Rachel on instagram. She answers silly questions on her Stories.