Motivation

Motivate me Jow Forums

Attached: 29126E25-6C98-4119-B444-642BC2EF8BEC.jpg (1584x1984, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S7AlM1BeghQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you will lift all the old men in your gym would want to visit your pooker and will call you sonny.

>that pic
>implying ex-fatties that need to keep away from junk food will look like the bottom pics without roids/surgery
>implying women care about your body as long as you're not obese or anorexic

The only place that pic should be posted in is cringe threads

What's the point in getting Jow Forums if I still get racemogged?
>inb4 women love bbc bro
That's all bullshit. If you're black and not a 2iq rapper, you're hopeless. All girls will still choose some white DYEL over me.

Attached: 1546286821333.jpg (234x221, 22K)

then go for the black girls, jesus. They prefer black men by far.

the thing about lifting is to aspire to be the very best version of yourself and not trying to become somebody else which is impossible.

As a white dyel, can confirm lmao

Why not settle down with a qt black girl?

>wanting to go for white women

literal nigger, I don't even go for white women and I'm white

lmao imagine being the person who compiled that image

Let me tell you something, and it's not nice but it's good advice that helped me. Motivation is for privaleged people who have things so good they need to be rewarded to do anything above the bare minimum. You dont need motivation, you need self discipline. Sure, many times it sucks, but that's why it's called discipline, no ones going to hold the carrot out in front of you.

Checked and this

Attached: 2C81489B-4923-4926-9E74-AB1FDBB42772.jpg (1366x768, 252K)

fat incel faggot spotted

Before Jow Forums:

>lonely virgin
>angry (current gf says i look angry in all my old pictures)
>was complete shut in
>got my dick sucked once by a fat chick off tinder who i never saw again
>think of offing myself every day

After Jow Forums:

>Realize I have decent genetics because I begin to look and feel better
>Get mired and checked out far more often, feel more confident in myself
>still feel depressed at times but no longer wanna kill myself

Sorry bro

>After Jow Forums:
>Realize I am homo

That pic is cringe af my m80. Also, if you need external motivation you're probably ngmi.

You mean youre trying to get a white gf? why not a black gf?

Any tips for telling your bitch ass to wake up early and lift? Got some power blocks coming in and I'd like to get my lifts in early AM

This
Latina girls is where its at, used to fuck with white thots only, but latina girls make sex so much better

this is true.
I want a black gf so bad but I know it's probably never going to happen since I'm white.

>be black
>lust after white women
stop being a nigger start being a black man

you can't help these things.
I literally only like black women and it is just soul crushing because there's hardly enough of them in my country.
I've honestly considered going to the United States or Africa short term just in order to try to meet someone as retarded as that sounds.
I can't stop my feelings.

youtu.be/S7AlM1BeghQ

be white then u dumb person of color
it worked out for him

Attached: 98433312-D485-4EEF-A1AC-8615377D186B.jpg (500x351, 22K)

Nigga at least youre not an asian male or a hispanic male. Everyone cucks the men from those two races.

Attached: 1547719622138.png (1874x222, 88K)

Is there a point at which the motivation to get pussy subsides and you lift primarily to better yourself.

>inb4 I started lifting to better myself from the start
stfu

im so fuckin sorry for asian men
they gave us so many things like bad ass cartoons, electronics, non-trash non-western non-sjw videogames, gunpowder, compass and most importantly city pop
yet their women want our cocks

Also some of the most kind people ever, never hear of anything kicking off by asian immigrants.

Much respect my little ching chongs

>no Adolf Hitler on that pic
Disgusting normalnigger trash, /out/.

racemixing is bad and you should feel bad

this

>I don't even go for white women and I'm white

literal nigger too

The worst part is how all of that is true, you can fuck any thot as long as they're drunk, just go to clubs bros.

Its possible, I somehow did it in Ireland ;)

>At dawn, when you have trouble getting out of bed, tell yourself: “I have to go to work—as a human being. What do I have to complain of, if I’m going to do what I was born for—the things I was brought into the world to do? Or isthiswhat I was created for? To huddle under the blankets and stay warm?
That quote from meditations has helped me to get up in the morning desu

You've never met Dominican men. Keep your women away from us.

Attached: 1548893182474.jpg (240x210, 6K)

I am willing to do today what others aren't, so I will be able to do tomorrow what other can't

I'll teach you how to act white if you can grant me an Official N-word Pass

Ive met one (1) dominican and he always used to get mad at me because I called him/thought he was black, but I never really knew him to crush de pusy though

the guy legit looked like a 5'9" version of obama though, no lie

based boomer