Name a better Jow Forums animation

Literally a story of an incel becoming a sick cunt

Attached: Hercules_headshot.jpg (540x720, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tl0DMTlwLw4
youtu.be/lUjI-293DNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Greeks
>white

He literally gives up his gains for a girl after vain attempts to become a hero. At least this cunt fought to protect her family from the outset, and had a better training montage song

Attached: 268x0w.png (268x402, 153K)

>t. seething nordoid eating grass in his mud hut

you mean the story of some guy getting gains handed to him for being born half-god?

>better training montage song
Wrong.
Also you probably dont understand it because youre a virgin, but Herc did nothing wrong.
He wanted the puss and went to Hell and back literally to get it.

>roach rapebaby calling anyone a subhuman
lmao

>but Herc did nothing wrong.
>He wanted the puss and went to Hell and back literally to get it.
He got cucked by his uncle and had to go to hell to get uncucked. And even then, he gave up literal godhood for the dumb bitch.

And if "Be A Man" doesn't automatically raise your deadlift by 10kg, you might as well start transitioning, faggot. Way fucking better than "One Last Hope"

Pushing girls to be trannies and crossdress?
Good going disney.

>Be a Man
Surely you mean "Go the distance"

Im not a greek but i am a Med Chad.
Stay mad nordoid.
>b-but muh eye colors
Yeah nobody cares senpai.

He never got cucked lmao, he made a shitty deal with his uncle satan and lost his gfs soul because she was based and tried to help him when he was getting mogged by the cyclops.
Then he went Super Aryan and defied the laws of the universe to retrieve it.
Sorry youre a salty little virgin and dont understand what its like to care about a woman who cares about you back.

In this movie he's American

This movie would never be made again. It taught girls the truth about being physically weaker than men. She had to do quirky, crazy shit just to get an on equal level.

based and herculian pilled

Uncle Satan literally owned the bitch in the first place and she fell in love only after she was commanded to seduce the fucker. Herc got people killed because he was a retarded fedora tipping white knight. The fact that you have to cope this hard to deny the reality of reversing apotheosis for a cuckqueened slut is sad

The fact that you have to go so in depth to defend your position about an ancient disney animated classic on an nepali underwater pretzel baking forum is the true cuckpill.
Herc did nothing wrong, you act as if he released the titans on his own whim.
Satan tricked him, but Hercs pure heartedness changed Megs perception and won her over to him because he was such an almighty based gigachad.
Its pathetic that you think morphing what happened in the movie to make your position seem right is how to win an argument, kike.

This is a Jow Forums must read.

Attached: part1.jpg (702x8549, 1.61M)

Attached: part2.jpg (694x9202, 1.86M)

>Herc did nothing wrong, you act as if he released the titans on his own whim.
He was an idiot. What you call his pureheartedness is a denial of his fucking training to become an effective hero. Phil tried to teach him from day fucking 1 to use his head first to solve problems and his sword second.

So what does Herc do? Oh, he assumes nothing bad will happen with the shadowy, clearly malevolent god of hell shows up and attempts to hold his strength hostage for some a girl. Thus boiling the fucking message down to "you're a hero if you don't think too hard and let people die because you can get your dick wet".

Contrast this with Mulan who a) went to fight for the honor of her father, b) fought for patriotism, c) trained to be an effective fighter and not some generic gym thot, and d) actually used intelligence as well as developed strength to fight, and e) kept up heroic duty regardless of being horny.

Your husbando is shit

Attached: part3.jpg (694x9149, 2.08M)

Godhood isnt natty. Devito was good as Mark Rippletits though.

Go the distance grammy-bait garbage. Everything else on the Herc soundtrack is amazing though, I Wont Say I’m in Love is the GOAT disney love song.

How many parts are there keep goin

Based

Part 4 was never finished. Some say that the creator offed himself.

Part 4 could not be finished, as Europe remains in a state of decay. We must become fit and enlightened, and do what we can to make others follow suit. In this way and only in this way do we become part 4.

Damn...well that's an awesome take on the story. Makes me want to learn more about my own cultures ancient stories

>had his godform ripped away from his uncle
>was out of place everywhere he went because of freakish strength
>tried his best to help and be nice to people, but everyone rejected him
>finds a purpose in life with Phil, trains like an absolute madman
>saves mortals from terrible monsters, yes he did it partly because he wanted to go home to Mt Olympus but he always had a good heart,
>falls in love with a girl whose soul is not free
>saves literally everyone in Mt Olympus, sacrificed himself to save a mortal girl
>achieves god-status because of his bravery and self sacrifice
>now worthy of living with the gods
>decides to spend his life with the girl he loves, and with the mortals he grew to love to protect them from any dangerous monsters

If that isn't the most based zero to hero film then I don't know what is. Mulan is a based zero to hero too, but shitting on my man herc is just cope

>Not mentioning Johnny Bravo
For shame, /fit, for shame.

Attached: BarrenDigitalAsiaticwildass-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 2.15M)

anyone know the old hercules cartoon where he had to had to do the 12 challenges? the one thats pretty close to greek mythology, cant seem to find it anywhere.

Is he natty?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

fuck all D&C faggots

in the bollywood movie they show that in reality he is just always flexing with a pump, so yes

>watched 100s of times as a kid
>TFW nickname at work is herc

Feelsgoodman

>Incel

Herc was never an incel though. I mean he fucks the first woman he showed an interest in, Megara. If anything he's a complete Chad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tl0DMTlwLw4

If you have a tsundere love interest you are absolutely a Chad.

They really should make more movies like this though. It was fun to watch her overcome her physical shortcomings with wit.

Gaston is still the GOAT
youtu.be/lUjI-293DNc

Attached: E9D6C7E5-640D-472C-9E38-F678BA0E949F.jpg (1242x940, 762K)

Are you implying greeks thousands of years ago weren't Aryan? The indo europeans came through there FFS. I can agree more or less nowadays though.

If you're seriously natty in 2019 then I've got a bridge to sell you.

Being alienated doesn't make you a zero. Herc was never a zero in that he was an untalented and ungifted loser, he was just strong and awkward. That's like saying Superman went zero to hero despite his huge advantages just because he was from bumfuck nowhere. Just because the movie has a song titled "Zero to Hero" doesn't make it so, and honestly that's one of my biggest problems with the narrative of the movie. It's still a fun watch and I enjoy it in a nostalgic way, but the story and message sucks

based Med Chad.

Salutations from Eastern Europe.

t. latin chad

How can people ever think "I'll make a man out of you" is not as good as "Go the Distance".