In the middle of lift

>in the middle of lift
>remember they took my foreskin

Attached: 484FABDD-FA87-4729-B024-E1FBAC261615.jpg (800x435, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreskinrestore.com/main.html
restoringforeskin.org/coverage-index/CI-chart.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trust me, you don’t want it

>tfw I will always be a jew slave goyim because they took my foreskin

Attached: 1406641986927.cached-700x437 - Copy.jpg (700x437, 72K)

Attached: 35f.jpg (1600x1144, 1.1M)

The absolute state of Jow Forums, these are just blatant rehashes of Jow Forums circlejerks now

>what are shitposts

Attached: jewed.jpg (474x395, 25K)

>(((me)))

The opposite here. When I take my shirt off in the mirror at home I also lower my pants and look at my uncut cock for a little bit. I'm so grateful I'm intact

You can get 90% of your foreskin back by stretching it out.

I'm doing it right now and it makes masturbation and sex so much better.

sad

Wtf stretch foreskin? The fuck is that

Just get a DTR and start restoring. I've been restoring for 6 years (very inconsistently though) and have almost half coverage. I've been more consistent lately and have been making faster progress.

you can stretch the skin but it's not foreskin, there's not even close to as many nerve endings and your bellend has still gone hard and insensitive.

foreskinrestore.com/main.html
people have been doing it since ancient greece

Don't feel bad about it user, feel angry about it but don't just feel anger that it happened to you, feel anger that it happened to your father and grandfather. Feel angry that they where lied to and made to believe it was something that would be beneficial to your health. Their love towards you was manipulated into sexual violence and unleashed upon you by the jew. If you meditate on this it should invoke in you an intense wrath that you can use as motivation to succeed in any lift. And always remember, that act was an attack on your pride, the jew wanted to strip you of pride because your pride is the biggest threat to the jew but your pride can never be fully destroyed only damaged, to get it back all you have to do is become wrathful.

You regain sensitivity once its covered again. Just takes a while.

By building new tissue, you build new neve endings.

The only thing permanently gone is the pucker

Sorry your parents don't love you

This
I'd rather chop it off but it costs like $2000 and I'm scared it would hurt too much

After getting coverage back, the outer layer of the glans will actually "molt" - that dry skin will just fall off and you'll get the shiny bell-end back.
Which sounds really gross, and probably is, but regardless - you can get the shiny bit back.
You're right about the nerve endings. The new skin will not have the same nerve-density as the old skin, but it'll still feel miles better. And unless you got snipped as an adult, it's not like you'll know the difference.

Don't fall for the meme, it is definitely not better

I'd only do it for the aesthetics. My skin is too long so I have an anteater dick.

Your dick will become dry and disgusting looking if you get the standard burger cut

Is there a compromise? Like a reduction instead of full on chop off?

Just don't do it to your sons. That's what I did. I don't care about it enough one way or the other to restore it or whatever, its never bothered me. But I went out of my way to make sure my two kids have their foreskin intact. If they want to cut it off when they're adults that's up to them I guess.

Attached: 1549570467372.jpg (1057x1200, 104K)

I got cut higher up so that I still have the frenulum but am missing the pucker. If I were you I still wouldn't do it. There are tons of guys I'm in contact with who were circumcised in adulthood and regret it.

I guess you could ask for a reduction to one of the lower categories

restoringforeskin.org/coverage-index/CI-chart.htm

I don't understand this aversion to it. I doubt the pleasure lost is that dramatic.

We know it amputates the most sensitive area of the foreskin

Attached: Sorrells-et.-al_Sensitivity_Study[1].jpg (960x496, 92K)

This wont be an issue for me. Women don't want to breed/have sex with me, user.

I live in America and am white and for some reason my parents didnt snip me. Divine intervention. In return a loyal soldier for the 4th Reich

i've had the loose skin at the tip removed, a cosmetic surgeon can probably do the same.

Can you guys define "pucker"?

Is that where the foreskin naturally closes over the head?

As someone restoring I can see even though my frenulum is gone completely, and I'll never get the nerve endings back, the sensitivity I've gained back just from part of the glans being covered and being dekeratinized is immense.

imagine having a half jew dick

i am sorry anons maybe in another life

yes goy, foreskin is useless, let rabbi have it so they can make youth cream for celebrities

Attached: 1510007341875.png (324x359, 120K)

>>in the middle of lift
>>remember they took my foreskin
Take it back. Steal their foreskin and attach it to your penis.

yes yes excellent :^)

Attached: 1526411681152.jpg (1554x1008, 276K)

>in the middle of lift
>remember they took my foreskin

Attached: tumblr_myq5foHQYT1slvxrlo1_500.gif (500x281, 1016K)

It's when you pull your foreskin creating a pressure vacuum within your dick

Dont post this statpadder on Jow Forums he belong on /lgbt/

I found out my Dad did it in his 20s and wanted to have it done to me and my brother, but my mom stopped him because she didn't our grandmother to think we were Jewish.

You don't have to cut the whole foreskin off. You can ask for just half to get cut off.