GF

Help me Jow Forums. I've been lifting for years and trying to set a good example. My GF of three years has never had a perfect body, but now I keep seeing it as more and more unattractive. I'm trying to get her to do more active things but she just keeps accusing me of calling her fat. How do I lead the horse to water and make it want to drink?

Attached: 1537813353825.png (720x772, 475K)

Try to sell it to her as quality time together. If she still won't budge it's time to start looking elsewhere before she starts evolving into a landwhale (if she hasn't started already, which is very likely looking at her reaction to the mere suggestion of physical activity)

>"are you calling me fat"
>yes. please come work out with me."

Ez.

this

IKTF brah.

Attached: 1547287898639.png (500x519, 126K)

I've been together with my GF for 10 years and I can barely bring myself to have sex with her anymore. She has gotten lazy and complacent. If it wasn't for the fact that we have a child together I would be out the door right now. Since I'm not a nigger, though, I just suffer through it in the hopes that my son grows up with a father that's actually involved in his life.

I dont mean to sound mean spirited, but is this really how you view the situation? This is the sort of nightmare scenario you hear about when you have kids. Is there any silver lining here?

She's very conservative and "trad". She's a great mother and very kind. The only problem I have with her (besides my fucking mother-in-law) is her being overweight and lazy. She has no will to better herself with anything.
She's so lazy that she won't even google solutions to problems she encounter in her life, because she would rather sit on her ass and wait for someone else to get it done.

OP here. Just convinced her to go on a walk with me this afternoon. Baby steps. I'd like to get her to seek the lifestyle change, rather than me try to force it all the time. Hopefully this will be the beginning of something good for us both

Nah, I tried it and it just sucks the energy out of you with little to no result

Glad to know that there are still men in this dreaded world. user be the best father you can for your son so he can succeed and thrive to be a better man that you could ever imagine. Education and raising the best children you can is the purpose in this life

Thank you, user. I'll do what I can. I am expecting some rebellion in his teen and that he will likely push me away, but I'll try to remain a rock in his life regardless. I love that little fucker so much.

You have to raise the stakes. Right now she's doing that for you. Until she puts her own goals with this fitness lifestyle (and that's assuming she will eventually), she will be doing this for you, half-assedly, taking the fun out of it for you as well and bitch afterwards or even during. You have to make her realise you are disgusted by what her body will become if she continues down that path and that she'll lose you if she doesn't get her shit straight. This will work but only if you look good enough to set the example. She will bitch and moan but you can't back down. Besides, what do you have to lose? More mediocrity?

I've told her that if she gets fat we're going to break up. She knows I have a severe hatred of fatties and shes pretty in love with my physique. I've never been too lean but now I'm thinking of getting a lot leaner so that she has a constant reminder of where we both are

who fuckin speaks this way? I can barely understand what they're trying to say, do white people in America actually laugh at this?

There was a thread like this yesterday.
Laziness is a character trait. If you're a lazy piece of shit its something you have to change yourself. This is the first hurdle people have to get over to become fit, and unfortunately most people never get passed it.
You can't make her personality change for her. She has to be willing to make the change herself.

My wife was a pretty sedentary sticc when we first met, was only 100lbs, pecked at junk food, never made real meals for herself. She had minor issues with back pain, she lacked flexibility, tons of little things like that which added up to general discomfort that was lowering her quality of life.
I told her that building muscle would improve her situation. I told her I'd go to the gym with her, spot her, show her how to do everything so she wouldn't have any guesswork on her own. I kept her motivated so she was willing to walk out the door even when she felt like lapsing and being lazy for a day instead of sticking to a schedule. After about 8 months she was on the bandwagon. She started gaining weight, putting on some muscle, became way more flexible. She willingly does yoga, some cardio, and lifts weights now. She finally made the change. It clicked mentally and she go it.

The most you can do is be a motivational force, but they have to do it on their own and for themselves. If a person isn't willing and wanting to change then they're not going to.

t. retard

Masturbate to her before pics when she was thin.

I’m in the same boat with GF of 1 year. She’s fat but cute. I giver her a 6 right now and she could be almost 8 if she lost weight. Thing is, I don’t feel the hunger to improve within her. She wants to lose weight, feels like shit and will sometimes complain about not fitting in clothes or will look at girls and tell me that’s her goal body.

She also has fibromyalgia and meds cause constant nausea which makes it impossible for her to eat or have sex most days(i’m a jackhammer). She won’t google solutions even though I found Ginger is a very good cure for nausea. She’s lazy and a mess and I’m starting to regret getting into this thinking I could change her. I guess it’s my fault for not setting boundaries early. Now’s she comfortable and I don’t feel like calling her on going to gym because she’ll just slow me down while whining and being an embarassment

I also hesitate because of her condition.

Should I go nuclear on her?

Also, how to get fit, otaku gf?

Dude get out. You'll still be as big a part of your son's life as you want to be but you won't be giving him the impression that adult relationships are miserable. Did the same myself 4 years ago and everyone involved is a lot happier.

Based and dadpilled

Yeah it's pretty bad, not every American laughs at this sort of thing, but a majority of the youth in this country most likely would laugh at it.

You're a good guy, bro. Jesus loves you.

She changes for herself, or she doesn't change at all. Laziness is a deep thing.
Try to motivate her, work out with her, thats all you can do.

Wholesome.

That doesn't sound conservative or trad at all user. Conservative and trad are defined by the unrelenting spirit of those who identify in such a way. If you don't have the desire to improve yourself and become more independent every day then you are neither of those things.

I suppose that’s all I can do. I think you get what you project and I suppose being a social retard gets me lower SMV women. I’ve only ever used online dating aka grabbing what’s thrown at me

I would rule out depression as a cause for having no motivation. Baby steps are correct and just any physical activity is a win. While she is doing it just encourage her

>Conservative and trad
>fat and lazy with a child outside of marriage
user, I....

Marriage is a relic of the past. You have everything to lose and nothing to gain from such an arrangement. Think about why marriage was invented in the first place. It was an incentive to stay with a woman after she became pregnant, to provide for her and the kid.
These days it's just a way to give away half your shit for the rest of your life.

Top kek