In the grocery store with gf

>in the grocery store with gf
>Walking by the ice cream
>She points at Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby flavor
>Says "That'll be you!"
>Keeps walking

What the duck did she mean by this bros?

Attached: 1546255767899.png (818x713, 360K)

get your ass to the gym and start working out why are you on a Jow Forums board if your goal isnt to be Jow Forums

It means she would say yes if you asked her to marry you.
It means shes teasing you because she knows you wont really get fat.
Fuck bros I really hate being the Chosen One and having access to high knowledge and being able to read people like books.
Why did I have to get life on easy mode, but am so depressed I can never do anything with it?

>powerlifting

Attached: 1549337815028.png (1462x1462, 1.28M)

It’s a mixture of teasing and hinting she wants to marry you. Get better at bants so you can notice teasting and tease her back, girls love pretend fights.

she thinks youre going to be a fat fuck and is preparing to find another mate

Next time point to the steak and say "that'll be you if you pull that shift again, wench" she'll ask what you mean, just say "dead meat "

That's actually a really good flavor OP.

>tfw you can't tell

Attached: 1528671749318.png (700x700, 618K)

She likes teasing you and either wants two things:
1. To see your cute flustered reaction
2. Playful banter back and forth

Cute and wholesomepilled

She wants to get married but you're too busy thinking about the gym

I'm polish and regularly get told I remind her of an old angry jew by my slovak gf
could be worse dude

>Tell them to make a "fat whore" flavor.
they did, it's called "resist"

My gf said stuff like this and then started baking a lot and wearing little clothing whenever I was talking about going to the gym

She's saying she wants to marry you and that you'll get a dad bod after having a family and getting complacent

/thread

if you don’t know this then that’s why you will never have a gf

What's with the parentheses?

Is your gf Pierce Brosnan?

yeah dude all good first meets with women youre gonna fuck are just silly shit talking and playing around.

>youre kinda a qt but youre a dork
>oh yeah?
>yeah!
>OH YEAH?
>YEAH!! Wanna fight about it
>dripping wet pussy

BASED and AUTISMPILLED

>wench
cringe

Anyone who says they can "read people" is just a judgmental person.
Nobody asked you to read them.

GAINZ GOBLIN!

W-What's that

everyone wants to be understood, and you can't understand someone if you can't read them. cope harder autismfag

Everyone is judgmental.

Everyone that points out that someone is judgmental and acts like that is a bad thing is really shitty and dont want anyone to know that

maybe she has a thing for chubby dudes
i know i do

Most girls I talk to like a fat belly

Well op does have a gf, and I knew this and I don't so what now faggot

Attached: 1518373330399.jpg (470x470, 43K)

It's hard for me to believe my gf when she says she likes it :[

based Slovenka
máme najlepšie dievčatá, don't we folks

Where the fuck do you get "reading people" as "judging people"?
Im a high level empath to the point of being near telepath levels.
I have an IQ of 150 as well.
Im just ultra depressed and can never figure out what to do.
I think Im just gonna learn a language and try to become a translator for high level Jow Forumsness men.

She enjoys your hugs. You're soft and warm. I personally also enjoy pinching my bf's love handles. He gets extremely flustered. I'm not trying to encourage him to get fat, I'm just working with what I got.

Faggot.

That's really sweet user, thanks. Your bf is lucky to have you

They're both lucky to have AIDS too. Fucking degenerate faggots.

>implying girls dont post on fit

The hell are you even talking about?

If you're an abuse survivor, that's not a superpower but just a way to cope. And the depression is normal too.

daily reminder

Attached: omegalol.jpg (965x1198, 314K)

Everyone who is anyone is depressed these days.
We are living in fucking clownworld.
Abuse is abuse, I was abused since I had my foreskin taken by the jew, its how you adapt to these things and go forward that makes you a sick cunt, or the Chosen One.

Attached: 685c92090cf952cb7f733ecb16f07170-imagepng.png (4504x1896, 3.21M)

She's already dehumanizing you. Has she started talking about having a three some yet?

Not me I've evolved far past the need to be understood. Now all thats left for is to become an ascetic hermit, who does nothing but lift, read, and perform science experiments

Attached: ba3.jpg (600x600, 36K)

>judgmental person
That's good

No, but she did buy the ice cream and say I ought to start treating myself more before leaving for her lecture

>His wife doesn't like funky munky
Cringe

God I wish I had a gf

Attached: 2535942029573.jpg (322x268, 8K)

>Im a high level empath to the point of being near telepath levels.
>I have an IQ of 150 as well.
>Im just ultra depressed and can never figure out what to do.
Can't tell if being ironic

Mite b cool

What is she studying?
You wish you had one, but you don't actually want one more than you value your comfortable existence.

>tfw no gf to welcome you home after a long day of work
>tfw no gf to pat your head and call you a good boy
>tfw no gf to give you a big hug
>tfw no gf that tells you how much she loves you each day

Attached: 1544061789167.jpg (1242x1241, 84K)

there are no girls on the internet.
Everyone is gay.
Everyone has aids.
even the faggot virgins.

econ with a poetry minor

My existence is far from comfortable.

I dont know if I want the head-patting thing but all of that other stuff makes me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TFW NO GF

Attached: 1536163437158.jpg (550x430, 28K)

you're fucking delusional is what you are

go get professional help

nobody with a high eq and 150 IQ is posting on Jow Forums and if they are, their posts most certainly don't look like this

lmfao what the fuck normie advice is this

"nah man you don't actually want a gf"

fucking christ

yeah dude total matter of willpower i just need to go grind out the gf xp

this. also
>bernstein & jewys

fucking kek

>he doesn't want head pats
lame

Attached: good_boy.jpg (703x530, 39K)

>We are living in fucking clownworld.
HONK HONK

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

>bernstein & jewys
who's that?

I grew out of my femdom/gfd fetish

Attached: finnish_autism_lion27.png (540x540, 10K)

its my epic memename for ben and jerrys.

Oh. Still kinda confused but ok

man thats a lame reynolds

If life was so painful you'd act like a sentient being and seek to end the pain.

In this case you'd be out seeking a woman regardless if you've failed in the past. But no, posting on Swedish jelqing enthusiast website is what you choose. You like the pain, you're comfortable with the learned-helplessness.
Dude, I'd watch out. Especially once she graduates, she may make enough money to supplant your usefulness and she's been indoctrinated by 3rd wave feminism.

>If life was so painful you'd act like a sentient being and seek to end the pain.
Or just become a drug user.

>In this case you'd be out seeking a woman regardless if you've failed in the past.
insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. You armchair psychologist.

There is like 3.5 billion women on the planet. And you likely live in a country where they probably dont have tuberculosis. Stop your hitching, stop posting and get a drink with a woman. It's that fucking simple.

Oh god. What if she gets a job and keeps me as her fuckpig or something? She already joked about wanting to be a rich professional woman with me as her boytoy

>tfw no mommy femdom gf to use me for sexual bullying

>Stop your hitching, stop posting and get a drink with a woman. It's that fucking simple.
This only works if you're attractive. Otherwise she'll just thank you for the drink then go fuck a Chad Armchairpsychologist-cock like (You).

She's been getting more dominant lately too honestly

watch out shes going to get you a collar soon

w-why do i like this

the contrast of having a small cute girl dominating a man that could snap her in half is p hot desu

[spoiler]why do I want her to fatten me though[/spoiler]

>drug users
Not sentient.

It's a matter of numbers. Even ugly fuck guys can get a girl as a lay or a gf, even moreso when alcohol is involved. If you think what you've done in the past will have zero chance of working, change your approach. Otherwise get out and go back to Jow Forumsr9k, this is a board for people who actually want to make it.
Dude, I'm barely average. I was once a cucked little bitch like you. But I picked myself up, dusted off the self pity and made something of myself.
It's funny because I tend to attract professional women (not in a hooker way), one became an accountant and even though I helped her with her coursework and even covered a few tuition payments, she dropped me for her druggie ex. My current partner is also a professional and on her way to a cushy data scientist job and is fine with me as the SAHD, which I will be until the kid goes to school.

In retrospect it really depends on if you feel she respects you. If that comment of hers was a one off cutesy joke, it's one thing. If she regularly insults you, I'd take a hard look at where this is going.

because you are a degenerate that wants to become those fat bastards in hentai

>Not sentient.
Oh ok so then I can ignore the rest of your post.

>Dude, I'm barely average. I was once a cucked little bitch like you. But I picked myself up, dusted off the self pity and made something of myself.
Humblebragging is not an argument. You're just regurgitating a shitty "if I made it so can u" platitude.
>muh Jow Forums bogeyman
Oh. You're one of those tourists who just comes here to feel better about themselves.

>t. junkie
>I can ignore the rest of your post but I won't because you've buttblasted my anus
I'm saying you can make it short of being a fucking burn victim.
>tourist
Nigga, you're the one who needs to get out.

You're just seething because you got dumped for a drug user. You dont have to lash out and get emotional at me; you've already won. You're better than me and you know it. Settle down, la.

Attached: 7047640317674684895196F7BAC56703.jpg (355x416, 108K)

Wtf did i just read
Do people seriously get off to this shit

Unfortunately yeah.

Why am I cursed like this

No this is not true there is such a thing has having an EQ

It's not necessarily bad but you shouldn't let your judgements be concrete or overcome you

Nah. I don't need downers on this board. This used to be a place of positivity, but you fucks keep crying and asking for limitless validation.

the nude + apron really turns me on,
didn't read the text though, not gonna go there

Sounds like you're projecting. Before I revealed my drug use to you your entire posts were just "im better than you just be more like me and less of a loser like you".

Same but after 28 years, I've accepted that you don't need to be a superhero to become invisible.

Attached: deepdick.jpg (500x691, 125K)

>missing the point this badly
I'm saying the only thing that separates failure and success is usually whether you stop trying.

>unironically quoting those shitty posters of old ladies eating chocolate
that is absolutely NOT the definition of insanity

And I'm saying you should change your attitude or change your opinion if you're whining about "how negative Jow Forums has become lately". With all the "I used to be a weak loser faggot like you but now I'm better than you" memery

Show me where I said I was better than you. Better at reading it seems.

>Dude, I'm barely average. I was once a cucked little bitch like you. But I picked myself up, dusted off the self pity and made something of myself.
That sounds pretty neg to me, hypocriteanon.
>inb4 "i-it's tough love brah I'm just tryin 2 help breh"

If you're whining about tfwnogf.exe then yes you're a cucked little bitch. This is objective truth, not me trying to neg you. Call it tough love. I'm giving you the stern talking-to that daddy never did.
Lmao, I didn't read all your post and just got to your inb4. Either way, point stands nut up or bend down.

I just farded

The wench part makes you sound like a fat nerd. The rest is fine.

She wants it in the pooper

Attached: tenor.gif (90x90, 51K)