Oh busted! Its cookie time godammit

He was so innocent, I miss him bros

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-095812_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HW5QPjfJ7Vo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOP

pour some scoops for my boy

I was actually watching the 8 hour arm workout just now. Rich was a great man, perhaps not the greatest of men, but a great man nonetheless.

I think it takes a great man with a real dream to think up something so absurd. It flies directly in the face of all those brainiacs at the NSCA/ISSA/alphabet soup personal trainer (sry I mean "strength coaches"). Hell it even flies in the face of bro science.

But that's what greatness does, it finds a way to grow even if it's against all the advice in the world.

It's such a shame that such a great man's life would end so poorly. Used by a gold digging ex-wife only to fall into the lap of an embezzling meth head.

A man who was loved by the world, denied the experience of feeling that love in a direct way. He must of felt so lonely then, on his death bed.

But I bet he had no regrets.

Rich really seemed like a very genuine person

Fuck that's making me sad

I can still hear him saying whatever it takes

Attached: 20190211_070330.jpg (1080x884, 334K)

Can we talk about how big lenny ate a similar cookie like not too long ago ?

My thoughts on the matter are that you should kill yourself.

>IT'S A SNACK, IT DOESN'T COUNT AS A MEAL, GODDAMIT

i can't unless we find out why he ate it too and what the giant protein filled cookie means to a life

People unironically missing a brainlet with hardcore body dysmorphia yikes

>BALLS
>LOWER THAN DICK
But that’s just me
Right babe?

Man has to die to become a legend.
RIP Rich.

He died a hero.

I hope you fucking kill yourself you fuck head piece of shit soulless individual

when i first saw him i thought hes your typical meathead, but he was a truly good guy, never put others down, just helped other meatheads out also financially

cringe

God I love rich

Attached: 70FC4972-989C-4DD6-9B84-CADB76815733.png (1504x2128, 1.09M)

gotta eat BIG to get BIG
come ON let's get BIG
COME ONNnN

>It's not a meal, it doesn't count, it's just a yummy snack goddammit!
>Right babe?
I just want him back, it hurts so much.

Attached: finnegans wake.jpg (1012x1012, 73K)

This sounds like Rich wrote it himself from beyond the grave. Way to blame everything on external factors and not take any responsibility at all

youtube.com/watch?v=HW5QPjfJ7Vo

AHHHHHHHH

Fuck you cunt

those stomach vacumes, fuckin', I'm tellining you guys they fuckin' work goddammit
*SHOOOOOP!!!* *AAHHHHH!!!*