Can you kill a 700 lbs Siberian tiger with just a pair of 45 lbs Dumbbells?

Can you kill a 700 lbs Siberian tiger with just a pair of 45 lbs Dumbbells?

Attached: A9AD7444-3F55-4C7B-94B5-301AAE86D1CD.png (602x397, 380K)

I could try

Technically yes, practically unlikely

If I can trick him into swallowing two 45lb dumbbells, yeah.

Railgun

I like to imagine OP posting this while sitting in his car with 2 45lb dumbbells on the seat next to him while a siberian tiger slowly circles his car.

Whoa look at the size of that thing...

Now Jamie pull up the gorilla

With strength and precision you could kill one by hitting really hard in the head, os at least stun ir long enough to bash ir to death

Now idea how you'd get close enough and not be mauled tho

No, tigers are so dangerous they can kill 1400 lbs bears

a pair of light dumbbells would be easier.
the reason why only 45 and 35 lb plates are allowed in prison is that it's harder to kill somebody with those because they're too heavy to actually swing around. all you can do is basically just drop it on somebody, but a 10lb plate would be like a sledge hammer and a 2.5 would be like brass knuckles - much more dangerous.

Attached: Huge_tiger.jpg (1399x908, 1.45M)

Yeah, swing the two dumbbells together as hard as you can and smack the tiger on opposite sides of the head as it lunges. You'll fracture the skull and knock it out. From there you can bash it to death.

Might be challenging for ordinary people, but if you're an expert at tiger smacking, like me, you shouldn't have much trouble.

Attached: 1548198165182.jpg (640x455, 77K)

Not unless the tiger is asleep or something.

That thing must be what, 400 pounds? Jesus, those things'll kill you in an instant.
BrainForce actually has tiger penis in it, we're sponsored by them but I actually take that stuff

can you kill endless waves of kgb agents uncle vova sends after you for killing russian tiger?

test

Upvoted

>he needs dumbells

Attached: dbdl7fe-05ae2f64-80a5-4128-9833-4911717ee83b.jpg (1024x720, 306K)

The only correct answer here.

I raffed

most terrifying thing on earth?

Id imagine out of fighting a grizzly, a gorilla, or a tiger Id have to take the tiger.
But yeah this is how Id do it.
>throw 1 db at its face hopefully hitting it or crushing its foot
>break and use second as a makeshift Mjolnir
>raise hammer to the sky to charge my power
>charge the tiger waving the mjolnir like a maniac trying to smash its head in

based baki poster

only if it shoots bullets