Wtf Jow Forums...some normie just approached me at the gym and just straight up asked me to be his training partner...

Wtf Jow Forums...some normie just approached me at the gym and just straight up asked me to be his training partner. I kinda froze and told him yes even though I'm a total sperg. I'm also like twice as weak as him on all lifts so Im scared now.

Did I fuck up or did I just unvirgin myself in advance?

Attached: 1549433243530.jpg (499x499, 55K)

Make sure he washes his dick before you suck it

No homo

Great now I'm having a panic attack

He's literally planning on grooming and fucking you. Might as well come in smashed on booze and xanax next time to make it go easier.

frend good

:(
fren good????

Just admit you're weak and like to be dominated to him.
Also suggest a shower

you lucky fuck, I've waited like 6 years for this to happen to me

if hes a nice guy hell offer you valuable advice and lifting help, dont be scared.
If youre lucky he might even offer for you to transcend

Better fuck him in the ass so he knows you're not a faggot.

>the start of a beautiful frenship
*sigh*

Just make sure he uses lube.

We're the same size
I sure hope so. He was a kind of a silent chad...
Is this normal???

I don't know. I've never gone to a gym because of low self esteem, and I've never had friends.

Based

lmao you're about to be groomed by one of those jacked gay men

as long as you can lift his dick up your butt in the shower you're ok.

Just so you know it's your job to bring the lube

He either want to have someone to spot/spot him and saw that you're there at the same time as him or think you're better than him on some lifts. Either way you prolly made a fren

you know training partners suck each other off in the shower after the session right?

Nice dude. I've always just gone there by myself and meaby chatted up some old guys with cool memories.

Well if he's gonna make me his slave I'm not up for it! But if he thought I looked approachable and friendly then I'm ok with it

>tfw someone will never walk up to me and ask to be my friend
oh wait
>someone walks up to me and asks to be my friend
>tell them to fuck off
>they ask again days later
>tell them that they are incredibly annoying and that them talking to me makes me extremely pissed

i dont know, maybe i wasn't meant to interact with humans

the thing about slavery is most slaves aren't okay with it, but they're still slaves. Hope you like the taste of cum and the feeling of your stretched asshole

based and autismpilled

You seem just fine to me.

yikes dude

3edgy5me

>wants attention
>gets it
>hates it
actual autism