Based scooby

Based scooby

Attached: 1C1796A7-9E63-48B4-BF5C-FC511335174E.jpg (1720x1622, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpmZZfss8PQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747986/
researchgate.net/publication/227076438_Sexual_Orientation_and_Earnings_A_Register_Data-Based_Approach_to_Identify_Homosexuals
homochild.wordpress.com/2012/03/04/homosexual-vs-heterosexual-couples-what-the-statistics-say/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fucking based

based

based for calling out the real faggots, fat people

straights btfo

source: his ass
Also having less than 2 kids is shameful if you're a white person

That's a big cope

What a fucking faggot. This is how the world's going to be overrun by mudskins by the end of the decade. Fucking white people won't fucking breed.

This. Fuck scooby.

Gay man lashes out at fellow gay man for being gay.

This

Attached: 1549376269072.jpg (1692x1252, 111K)

why his skin so weird looking

>This xD
Try having an original thought sometime, Schlomo. You're a retarded bitch.

Haha holy heck. Based and gaypilled.

degenerate reprobate. faggots are disgusting and deserve the hate of society.

AIDS

Scooby might be the best youtuber ever

Haha almost all of that was demonstrably lying.

scoopy, proven liar

Lol, Scooby saw this thread and made a response video youtube.com/watch?v=WpmZZfss8PQ

Mad cuz someone doesnt want suck scoobys dick as hard as u do? Buhu, stfu cunt.

Attached: 1548550561993.jpg (819x795, 24K)

>having more than 2 kids is shameful
>calling others schlomo

This is the redpill that 4channel can't handle lmao

>antijew
>schlomo
Nice try, Goldstein

Africans should have a 2 child limit, the rest of us are fine

Freddy Krueger

Attached: 1549122955312.jpg (621x621, 73K)

This
Me and my wife Meiling are planning on having at least 3

>Show support for higher white birthrates
>lol think for yourself schlomo

Attached: 1489166545030.jpg (688x456, 100K)

Fucking newfags

carrying capacity is a meme and it's not real in the popular media way
>2 child limit
That's 2 too much buddy.

>never mention this thread

Fuck you for making me watch the whole thing

Wait, Scooby is gay?

Attached: 1481567661413.jpg (763x720, 85K)

Str8oids BTFO

>More educated
The homo population is so dwarfed by the hetero population that I'm not sure there's any meaningful conclusions to be extrapolated by comparing what level of education they've completed. A cursory search didn't turn up a study in this area, so Scoob's is probably blowing smoke out of his ass. Probably has a lot of practice at it.

>lean, muscular
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747986/
"Overall, LGB individuals were more likely to report worse self-rated health as well as more physical health symptoms (e.g., pain, insomnia, dermatitis, tinnitus, intestinal problems) and conditions (e.g., diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure) compared to heterosexuals. "

>successful in careers
Not sure how you want to measure this, but I'll go with annual income.
researchgate.net/publication/227076438_Sexual_Orientation_and_Earnings_A_Register_Data-Based_Approach_to_Identify_Homosexuals
Hetero men earn more than homo men, homo women earn more than hetero women. Weird flex, I guess.

>marriages last longer
homochild.wordpress.com/2012/03/04/homosexual-vs-heterosexual-couples-what-the-statistics-say/
Literally a gay blog, but the stats presented are sourced.
91% of homo marriages fail by 15 years, versus 50% of hetero.
75.5% of hetero men report sexual fidelity, versus ONLY 4.5% OF HOMOS.

>being this insecure

Cope

>Responding to a retarded statement with information is insecurity/coping
Gosh, you're right. We should just let misinformation and stereotypes spread, even if they're false.

What is wrong with faggots? There's not a single honest one. He could just say "let me live how i want. Gays do things the gay way" but instead he outright lies and misrepresents gay people as healthy, committed, educated people.

Gay people are so positive. Like HIV positive

keep up the good work user

Attached: 2142152152.jpg (800x898, 152K)

Very nice research user. A+

He forgot to mention they also have much higher rates of STDs and pedophilia

Legitimately fucking BASED
BTFO faggot COPE

Every gay person I've ever known has been a massive drug user, could never hold down a real job. The one gay dude I know who is half way normal has only ever had one stable job and its at a fucking Ulta makeup store.
The average gay person isn't just a hetero who happens to like men. The average fag is totally dysfunctional substance addict who constantly engages in risk behavior.

gay marriages are some of the shortest. also lots of drug use by gays too. being gay is basically a fetish that they build their entire life and identity around

also i wonder if he thinks africa should be having less babies or just white people...

Death to scooby

Been on Jow Forums for 7 years m80, fuck off. Scooby used to be cool before coming here, but now he's just an edgy fag activist.

Usually I don't like gay people but Scooby's reply is based AF.

Attached: 1505509367705.jpg (288x268, 70K)

HOMOSEXUALS BTFO

Lmao what a fag

Underrated.

>1 second ago

hmm

based, but im glad scooby’s genes wont be passed on to the next generation

i just thought about it and hes probably including lesbians in his marriage bs. gays have the shortest marriage and lesbos the longest the last time I checked. although lesbians relationships had the highest rates of domestic abuse

btw if someone is gay they are for sure going to have additional mental problems other than faggothood. the idea of a totally normal guy who just happens to be gay is myth. except for ricardo

wtf i'm taking cocks up the ass now (full homo)
saving the planet with scooby

Attached: 32135435435.jpg (500x349, 26K)

>the rest of us are fine
You asians are not, from turkey to japan these countries should have a 1 child limit.

Yeah latest stats show that 90% of all Lesbians have experienced physical abuse in a relationship current or past.
These people aren't mentally stable. Scooby is full on COPE posting.

>Also having less than 2 kids is shameful if you're a white person

This. We all should do our jobs to make sure the white race has a fucking chance. Get 3+ kids and raise them well

based research user
Doing the work 4channel, and apparently the scoobs, is too lazy to do themselves.

Guys like Ricardo and Billy are honorary straight dudes

>Scoob's is probably blowing smoke out of his ass
No fucking shit, more than half the IPs here fell for his bait

this.

this I'm gonna have fucking 5 kids
we're all gonna make it bros

Attached: 1548979171411.gif (480x270, 1.47M)

This. Based hetero user.

now THAT'S based and redpilled

>extremely high std rate
>lower life expectancy
>high rate of drug abuse
>monogamy and standards are nonexistent because sex is seen as just an end unto itself
>no skin in the game of society because of no genetic lineage
>assumes depopulation is needed instead of technology as the actual problem

scooby is the most un person ever

congratulations you are autistic

fucking lmao3kids! in the same thread as me
like, do you even be fruitful and multiply?
might as well just go fuck scooby if you're not having at LEAST 4 or 5, and that's if you have a good excuse
do you know how many barren cat lady spinsters and dickless s o i b o i s and neets you have to make up for?

5KIDS 8TIMES PER DAY, GODDAMIIT!

Im not making up for anyone bro I'm securing my genetic legacy

What a fucking idiot.

Your genetic legacy doesn’t matter.

This, fuck (((Scooby)))

How not it's part what i leave behind on this earth when I die
You're just a faggot loser who will be forgotten

>le based faggot
Jow Forums will never not idolize retards and the mentally ill

Actually it's not very good research. I don't agree or disagree, but this is not a very well researched post.

Your “genetic legacy” won’t keep you from the grave. And just because your “genetic legacy” exists doesn’t mean that anyone will know or remember you. In a generation it’ll be like you never existed.

>I believe random large scale claims without any evidence whatsoever

Attached: 1549966224557.jpg (300x400, 13K)

Can’t fags and fats be disgusting?

Only if you're unimportant and don't like being part of something bigger than yourself

First off, you need a woman in order to have kids. Second, she won't let you raise her children into hateful bigots.

if something needs an acceptance movement it's probably degenerate

What are you “being a part of” kek. There’s 7 billion humans already, no one will notice or care about another one. Besides, even if your genetic legacy does something great, history will remember THEM, not you. You don’t perpetuate your existance through your kids you perpetuate your DNA which becomes more and more diluted with each passing generation.

all of you are lost and are no true Jow Forumsizen

>Compelling argument backed by research
>"U autism cope :----------D"

>cherry picked evidence backed by 30 year old research is valid because I want it to be!!

As opposed to?

If you don't aspire for greatness and to spread your genes around you're never gonna make it

>proceeds to provide no contradictory research
you really got them lmao. When you have literally anything showing homos aren't mentally ill, dysfunctional abortions please let me know

imagine being a cuck on an evolutionary level

desu it's shit "research"

>first point
Fair enough, but then you should admit you can't draw any conclusions on any of the following points, can you?

>second point
You just cite one study, and it finds a difference in self reported health, this only proves homosexuals are more hypocondriac, if anything.

>Third point
I suppose this is the more valid of the four. And it can be blamed on oppression. Weird flex indeed.

>Fourth point
>not citing the real sources
As good as nothing.

Again, I don't agree or disagree but this is the typical shitpost disguised as a good post. But the stink is unmistakable.

>hateful bigots
Oh you fucking gay cock sucking faggot troglodyte reprobate

My wife will share my values. That is why I lift, to be worthy of such a creature.

Attached: 1549842650860.jpg (1024x711, 166K)

Too bad all white women are fucking anyone but white guys hahahahahaha. Guess it back to anime pillows for all of you.

Trad women don't exist. They're all snakes in the grass. Good luck in your future endeavors.

I’m not mentally ill, isn’t that evidence?
>implying you can’t aspire for greatness and not spread your genes at the same time
Well here’s a question for you, without googling it, what is the name of Neil Armstrong’s father? What is the name of his sons? Notice how you don’t know either. You’re deluding yourself if you think your “genetic lineage” matters to anyone. You’re still going to die regardless.

Which one of you is this?

Attached: poltard.png (1294x115, 14K)

The purpose of existance is to enrich one’s own life not to breed.

Me.

The purpose of life is not materialist hedonism, you degenerate lost soul.
We spread our genes, create life, to experience this existence, and willingly come to praise the Lord Almighty who created us.

>Well here’s a question for you, without googling it, what is the name of Neil Armstrong’s father?
He wasn't great so it doesn't matter
>What is the name of his sons?
I may know one day if they're great but he's given them a fantastic opportunity
>Notice how you don’t know either. You’re deluding yourself if you think your “genetic lineage” matters to anyone. You’re still going to die regardless.
You're missing the point man the point isnt to live through your kids, its to show your kids how great you are and to have them aspire to be great just like you

Based. I cannot stand gays justifying their bullshit.

But he's right. Everything we are is largely geared to this purpose. I mean, evolution lmao?