Klinefelter syndrome

Do you have it?
How does it affect your Jow Forums life?

Attached: klinefelter-syndrome.jpg (667x753, 72K)

This makes me peepee feel funny.

Right looks more like a Final Fantasy character, which I like.

Come here daddy, baby needs his milky wilky

Attached: genetics.jpg (495x800, 36K)

I don't have any of the other symptoms, but I have horrendous man tits.
It's gotten worse the more fat I've lost.
My hope is that when I'm 10-12% bf it will solve itself, but I imagine that I'll have to get surgery.

my recommendation: if you are going to get the surgery, lose as much weight as you can first. the leaner you are, the easier the operation will be and the most actual breast tissue they will be able to remove. if you get the surgery whilst fat all you are doing is overpaying for some liposuction. it will become apparent that you still have man boobs as you lose more weight later

Something was missing.

Attached: klinefelter fixed the pp.jpg (667x753, 97K)

My body looks just like the one to the right except for the round breasts. But apparently klinefelter is supposed to make you tall which I'm not

I have it

Attached: 20190210_141531.jpg (1824x2182, 1.8M)

So XX = woman, and XY = man. What the hell are these people?

Just develop a bigger chest

Where do you have it tested
Do you cum in a cup or some shit

Just because you're fat it doesnt mean youre klinefelters

Is there a high chance that you have it if you generally look younger than your age group? I have a full head of hair, big eyes, fat on my chest and thighs. Thin wrists and ankles too. I'm 24.

They are considered to have male sex but gender is a different manner. This is what is actually meant by calling gender a social construct.
You cannot know for sure without a karyotype testing, but the dimensions of the testes are the single most reliable physical characteristic for detection. Small testes being present in virtually all cases.

Attached: ajhg00198-0047[1].gif (701x964, 53K)

Reliability of testicular size for detection.

Attached: Ultrasound-characteristics-of-the-testis-in-Klinefelter-syndrome-subjects[1].png (739x363, 29K)

No you dont‘t, you’re just fat

you're probably just overweight.

They are men with a genetic disorder. Stop falling for the LGBT nonsense.

This has nothing to do with LGBT nonsense. Consider the case of people with CAIS, even though the fetus is XY, the fetus develops no male sexual characteristics and has for all intents and purposes female puberty. Is this individual a male?

I was 350lb until my late teens, when I started lifting a year ago I realised that I was eating just 1300kcals and I was skinnyfat back then so now I eat at 2300 and if I got beyond that I only get even fatter while building 0 muscle
What to do?

Attached: 1549965344923.jpg (996x776, 62K)

kline = small testies
but
small testies =/= kline

in the same way that not every every black person is a nigger but every nigger is a black person

Yep, it has very high sensitivity but not that high specificity. Though obviously if you have abnormally small testes it's worth getting checked out anyway.

can we get a Chad Klinefelter meme

>the fetus develops no male sexual characteristics and has for all intents and purposes female puberty

You answered your own question.

Just gain some mass and then cut to a low bf. I you train consistently for a year it should become a non-issue. Or get surgery. And you got it good already, I was 340 untill my late teens and I got alot more excessive skin

But it is XY, the person's genes say that it's a man, yet we still call it a woman because we perceive it as such.

XXY.
In mammals, only one copy of the X chromosome is active in each cell of a normal female - one of the two X chromosomes is randomly inactivated and nearly all the genes on it are no longer expressed. There are a small number of genes which escape X-inactivation and are expressed from both X chromosomes in females. When a genetic male has an extra X chromosome (Klinefelter syndrome), he has too much gene product from those genes and so develops some feminine traits.

dont start thinking you have klinefelters until you lose weight. everybody carries fat in their chest and hips.

you remind me of some nigger that posted his body a week ago lmao

Attached: 1549433616020.png (242x256, 67K)

There is literally zero (0) reason to have it unless you have very small testicles.

So traps have Klinefelter Syndrome? I see..

What is very small testicals? I have small hands, only slightly bigger than my gfs about a the same size, and my testicles are about half a thumb

don't be racist

I'm also wondering what small testicles means and what is the normal size for testicles.
Measurements don't really help.
I just googled micro testes and got 0 results.

Look at to get an idea of the ranges we are talking about here. Notice how the maximum of XXY specimens are even below the minimum for XY subjects.
No.

I might be a tard but the chart is showing XXY and XYY I can't see where XY is shown despite the title

C = Control.

Ok but can you give an example?
I think each one of mine are about the size of a ping pong ball, maybe a little smaller, but it's hard to tell considering the irregular shape. Is that way too far off rom what XXY has?

It's a lot easier if you just measure it, but a ping pong ball is within the normal adult range, yes.

what's racist about that post?

Even more data. As you can see, XXY males have very small testes, similar to an almond or small grape. If you had testes this small, there would be little doubt in your mind that something was wrong.

Attached: img52924486[1].gif (551x462, 17K)

I’m the exact opposite, I have all the symptoms except the tits

>almond or small grape
this actually put it into perspective, thanks.

so black guys don't suffer from klinefelter?