/noshampoo/

>tfw haven’t used shampoo for a week, only water
>tfw hair looks better than usual

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 684K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.drbronner.com/pure-castile-liquid-soap
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it looks like you could scrape your hair with a butter knife and butter your toast in the morning

If you aren’t doing
Nopillow
Nobed
And noblanket
Then no shampoo is pointless

I just have dark hair, negro

no shampoo does make your hair look better, and makes it healthier. shampooing daily is not recommended

but your hair will always be greasy and everything in touches will need to be washed after use...like a pillow case or towel

imagine the smell

It literally just smells neutral. You still wash it thoroughly with water, and still use body soap, deodorant, aftershave, cologne on the rest of your body

enjoy your fertility rate drops to 0

I haven't used shampoo since last year.
Hair has become much easier to style desu.

Yes, because people before 1927 were all infertile because they didn't use shampoo, lol.

poo

I've been /noshampoo/ for about 10 years. I wash it before I get a haircut or if it gets dirty from campfire or something. My hair is healthy and not greasy. Except I am starting to go bald I think...

>OP finds his hair looking better than usual
>Still looks like shit and looks dirty to boot.
No shampoo is a meme you fuckin disgusting monkey's.
Just don't shower your hair every day. And only do it once every 3 days. That way you're still presentable.

There is literally nothing wrong with the pictured hair. Perhaps a vague glaze as a result from a bit more oil than usual, but it looks solid, healthy, and well styled

Dude I have fluffy and soft hair that isn't full of oil. OP's pic is shit to me because I'd have to literally dip my hair in a bucket of oil that has been used for 3 months without cleaning to look like that.
If his hair looks fine I might as well be bald.

Post hair

I shampoo my hair once or twice max a week.
I do wash it with water everyday and if i shower more than once in one day i will use soap just for one wash.

>that hairline
OH NO NO NO NO

You possibly look like I'm behind on my taxes and the IRS will out me in jail if I don't send you $300 worth of itunes cards.

I’m clearly not eastern
t. Nigger who has to wear a bonnet every night

Post hair

fucking damnit bros....
i misunderstood what some user was shilling about /nopoo/ and now im at 6 days without shitting and im starting to think the pain isn't going away

I'm sorry about that hairline, OP.
to the topic- I shampoo once or twice a week

Honestly it’s never really bothered me. I’m only 22 but some of my friends are losing their hair entirely and I’ve never heard a word on my hairline. I am relatively successful with women

i have not read anything in this thread but just came here to say i have not used shampoo for 4 years
shampoo is a Jewish scam

and btw

SHAM-POO

like seriously, are you retards blind

Shampoo comes from the Indian word "champo" and means "scalp massage"
Traditionally it was done with moisturizing oils and fragrances rather than soaps and detergents tho.

use baby shampoo every 2 to 3 days brah

it cleans ur hair without all the fucked up chemicals in normal shampoo that murders ur scalp

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

I haven’t used shampoo for about 10 years. I have some dandruff, no effect on my social/ professional life. The sky hasn’t fallen yet, no big deal.

that grease lmao

My hair feels thicker and is easier to style on the days I don't use shampoo. I switched to using it every other day from every day use.

>water, cocamidopropyl betaine, PEG-80 sorbitan laurate andsodiumtrideceth sulfate.Citric acid, PEG-150 distearate, polyquaternium-10,fragranceand tetrasodium EDTA are also ingredients. The last three ingredients are quaternium-15, yellow 10 andorange4.

just use baby shampoo!

no no no it's a sham and poo for your hair

Looks greasy

I don't use shampoo but conditioner every 2-3 days, it's the patrician option.

It shows. Wash your fucking hair.

If I don't use shampoo for longer than 4-5 days my hair gets too greasy.

However, if you use Dr. Bronner's soap maybe once a week, it doesnt strip your oils, and isnt full of toxic chemicals. That is the best way I have found.

shop.drbronner.com/pure-castile-liquid-soap

looks like shit kill yourself you schizoid fuck, it's not some shitty shampoo to blame for your miserable life

dont get a shitty baby shampoo then, still better than a regular shampoo and keeps ur hair clean unlike no shampoo at all

you're welcome dumbfuck

"nopoo" doesn't mean never cleaning your hair. It means doing a periodic scrub with baking soda and an occasional rinse with light acids (watered down vinegre) to reset the scalp's pH balance tonwhat it was before it adapted to regular chemical bombings from commercial shampoo.
Properly done, hair should never get greasy again.

Buy a boar-bristle-brush, brush daily, if you want to go without shampoo.
If you need to wash it, don't use baking soda, use clay (like Ghassoul) or rye flour.

That probably smells so rank user

Looks greasy as fuck bro

lets get a full list here
>nofap
>noshampoo
>nopillow
>nobed
>nowater
>nofood

>tfw whats conditioner
That's the scalp producing oil that is supposed to be going into your hair. Shampoo completely strips your hair of all nutrients. So his scalp right now is just doing what it naturally does.
Plus it also looks like he just took a shower and combed it down.

I find if my hair is relatively short, I never use shampoo and it looks better. Shampoo just makes my hair poofy and whispy.

nopoo is a meme dude and baking soda is horrible for your hair

just another dumb trend started by some hipster eco retard women

your hair looks like shit.
If you're going to start doing nopoo, go get a haircut first. A buzz cut or just all the way bald. Otherwise you're looking at a week to a month of having fucking greasy dank hair. Also you cant just put water on it and call it good, you have to preen it constantly and wash it thoroughly. Before I even get in the shower in the morning I usually spend about five minutes just running my hands through my hair, pinching the hair in between the sides of my fingers, to distribute any oils.
t. NoPoo for a year

[insert thinking emoji]

he meant that nobody would wanna smash some greasy nibba

Oh and one more thing, check if you have hard water or soft water I forgot which one is good and which one is bad but if you have a certain amount of minerals in your water you'll just smell like a fucking hippy

same, during the winter i rarely shampoo but I work construction during the summer so my hair is always full of dirt/glue so i still shampoo daily then

Soft water is better, but the filtration is expensive as hell

I go 3 days without it and my scalp gets flaky as shit, i get awful acne, and my hair looks like i dumped a tub of crisco in it