Trip to Thailand in Jan 2019

did this really happen?

Attached: 1503599542705.jpg (2592x1944, 899K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P-eAx3Dxpj4
youtube.com/watch?v=s0ZPaoJkL5c
youtube.com/watch?v=yxL-D0UYdIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember someone posted that they got robbed

did someone steal their spaghetti

yeah wtf happened with that?

They just straight up vanished
No joke. January came around and they just went silent. Even threads about it get scrubbed

wtf I'm scared of thailand now

Didn't they have a discord server

How is such a tripe safe?
Imagine meeting a few of Jow Forums guys you never heard or seen, i would run scared away

I think so?
Seriously, what the fuck.

They got abducted, their dicks cut off. they're ladyboys in the back alleys of Bangkok now

Seriously. Who was that faggot user that organized it? He was tripfagging so someone should be able to look up if there was any activity after the proposed dates.. something seems fishy, makes me think they got their fuckin organs yoinked or something

Attached: 1544577238755.jpg (750x741, 82K)

>All of this was planned from May
>January comes along
Not only is there silence, but they all just vanish

Attached: 1527477111854.jpg (1200x691, 86K)

all went according to keikaku

Can a kind user elaborate for someone that doesn’t lurk everyday

Whats going on lads

Ask Sharky.

jacked it to this before, nerdy childish panties on adult women really gets me going

https:// desuarchive .org/fit/thread/49022900/#49030080

some serial killer on Jow Forums lured a bunch of dyel anons from Jow Forums where they were ritualistically murdered while the serial killer got his jollies off a mix of blood and lady boy orgies.

Glad I'm not the only one. Cute pantsu makes me diamonds

found footage when ?

From May of 2018, a bunch of Jow Forumsezens began planning a trip to Thailand. They had threads about it roughly every week.
According to records, it was supposed to all go down in January
But then January came
And they were never heard from again

Is there posts or pics for evidence

ETA next Wednesday

I never seen those threads once

Bangkok has them.

helps if they're showing in public in an embarrassing way. like other women would giggle and say "look at her, poor thing"

I have at least until summertime

user who actually went here: we immediately got drugged in a bar and woke up in some rural house with bandages all around my waist. I looked and saw my penis had been turned onto a vagina and i had been given implants. The first week was spent constantly screaming but now it's fine and I'm enjoying it. AMA

Attached: 577398994-weeding-bending-paddy-field-cultivation-of-rice.jpg (960x540, 62K)

I'm on the discord
And yeah it happened.
It was kinda a letdown as I've heard. Anons met up about 3 times and most just went their own way.

No wonder they went silent. They're too embarrassed

lol. just goes to show you, lifting weights is for gay nerds.

It certainly wasn't their virginities that were stolen

My negros. One ex used to get pissed that I never noticed when she wore sexy underwear but was diamonds when she wore basics.

My issue with Thailand is they don't make asses like in the OP. Super tiny asses. I need something that jiggles and I can grab it and stick my face in it.

Its gotten to the point that if the chick isn't a type 2 diabetic/ doesn't need to strap her hog face to a CPAP machine to sleep she's probably not big enough for me to bust a fat nut in

Attached: 3ac2257ba8c9f487e258860a88c0c3af.png (640x1136, 1.31M)

this ass twerking in some sketchy thai club while you're high on mdma and this number plays: youtu.be/P-eAx3Dxpj4

next day you wake up and everything you own is gone

yeah you'd think they'd be happy, they're always saying it's more comfortable to wear granny style. i told one i liked when they showed in public so she did it a few times but then she got creeped out and paranoid that i was checking it all the time.

Just did a bit of sleuthing lads

The guy was posting here with the tripcode MassEffect. Either he or someone else was posting videos on youtube before the trip, I just found this most recent one:
>youtube.com/watch?v=s0ZPaoJkL5c
Uploaded in November with comments from a month ago implying that the trip was still going ahead. MassEffect uploaded an unrelated video on another channel I think round about the time he started talking about organising the trip
>youtube.com/watch?v=yxL-D0UYdIs

Maybe one of you guys should contact him and ask what happened.

Has nobody talked about the trip in the discord during/after it?

>good for her

Attached: strip.png (828x667, 78K)

Its true, the ladyboys have nicer asses than the women

Fortunately most of the backpacker hostels are full of loose Europeans so if you're not a complete retard you can pull some of that

I think with my ex it was just another manifestation of her myriad insecurities. This being said, some girls genuinely prefer ass floss.

yeah, i guess it makes them feel sexy or something. i can see how they wouldn't respond well to a guy liking their comfort panties. when they're young, they'd rather look cute, and after you marry them, they couldn't care less if you like their panties and it would actually annoy them if it turned you on.

I messaged ME a couple times on discord but got removed from the group because I wasn’t attending. I’ll message him to see if he’ll show in this thread

>No wonder they went silent. They're too embarrassed

ive traveled a lot (in particular around south east asia) and often with work guys and ill say most people are really bad at traveling or enjoying themselves in foreign places. normally it quickly devolves into getting scammed by taxi drivers and then spending literally the entire rest of the trip in their hotel and some Irish pub they found online

it doesnt help that places like /trv/ have some of the worst mods ever so talking and the real situation is considered racist/problematic and is shut down. ive even known smart guys who fell into the cheap beer trap. its like spending 2k for a flight and hotel to disney only to get drunk on mouth wash in the parking lot the whole time. ill add that thailand is one of the most fun places on earth as far as the cost/country development ratio goes and with a thousand bucks you basically get to act like a millionaire in the states would. the thing to do during the months leading up to the trip is to get on a legit dating website in the country and basically get to the point where shes comfortable enough with you and willing to show you around the country. that way the trip is more like a super long awesome date where everyone is having fun and most importantly you have a local to explain things to you, haggle prices/demand non-foreign prices, take tou to all the best places, and on top of everything shes not a diseased whore so you can bang her

Attached: 1549539722064.jpg (882x1375, 122K)

Yes I saw that you messaged ME. Do not message ME again. It really, really fucking annoys ME. Leave ME alone. He hates that shit.

Update
RIP

Attached: A0709E42-C15D-4BB1-95DD-4EC4501E8CF4.png (750x1334, 194K)

>You're only allowed if you acually went
Well then what the FUCK

See? That's what happens when you fuck with ME.

You're a weirdo

Huh? No I'm not, we're not even talking about me. We're talking about ME.
AND IF ANYONE'S NOT GOING TO PUT UP WITH YOUR FUCKING SHIT, IT'S ME. THAT'S RIGHT, ME. GOT IT?

>a bunch of autists who lift planned a trip to thailand
What do you think?

Can a janny get in here and clean this schizo up, not based at all my friend

That's where you're wrong, pal. It's actually clever and hilarious.

Fren him

Yes it happened.

I was there, ask me anything.

Still weird

Did my post with the tranny get deleted? Am I banned?

Liar

>weird
>on Jow Forums
no way

I did. Waiting

How to prove to you it was real?
I am even the admin of the discord lol.

How long do discord invites last? there's one in the first video I posted (I'm the guy you initially responded to, and not the one posting the weird shit) I wonder if it would still work

Nah. It's cute, it's clever, it's just what this thread needed. Wordplay, bro. Wordplay.

You wont be able to as per above photos. If you want to prove it open discord to user who friended the tripfag

It is my youtube-channel and I originally posted the invitationlink.

What tripfag?

meh I don't really care enough to do any discord shit

what most likely happened is that at best half of the people showed up and then met a couple times there before doing their own thing

just had hoped from some funny vids

The only one mentioned in this thread dumbass

Hi friend, tell us about the trip, was it good? Any photos or good stories? How long were you guys there, how many went? Did you do anything cool?

Attached: 1504569315130.jpg (799x518, 87K)

I'm in the discord. No one died you fucking idiots, 7 people went total. Original MASS EFFECT guy went AWOL on us last month before trip

Attached: 20190212_150846.jpg (5312x2988, 2.04M)

You want a rundown on Mass Effect?
Its true truth, he vanished 2-3 months before the trip started and we are still all pissed.
But the trip still happened with 8 people.
Some met more than others, but most of us saw each other.
I was around with 3-4 guys all the time. Great fucking trip.

It was really fucking good, I shot a lot of pictures. Let me get on my phone.

To the people who dont believe me: I am the author of the Pattaya Trailer YouTube-Channels and I am on the the discord.

Sup dood.

classic bro

Was that so hard. That sounds more believable than you going "¿hurr durr hoe do I prove?" Btw are you the one with the dead gf and doggo

lel, thats mass. nigga just dissapeared on us. most of us are more confused than mad that hes gone

Redpill me on gordinha-bunda

Probably went to be with gf and doggo 4ever

the thing is, I live pretty close to the guy. We checked deaths in his area and to see if there was any news of him, nothing. even found an old facebook.

mass if youre reading this

u're mom gay haha

I will just bump with random pictures I took in pattaya.

Attached: 20190105_165538.jpg (4032x3024, 2.2M)

Fuck yeah bro, tell us some stories too if you have any. I wonder why nobody ever started a thread about it yet, we've all been waiting to hear from you guys

Attached: 20190114_183121.jpg (4032x3024, 2.65M)

pics is good

I am going to the gym soon...
Oh btw 2 of us started roiding.

Attached: 20190118_075831.jpg (4032x3024, 2.77M)

That was my threesome with 2 girls...

Attached: 20190127_062718.jpg (4032x3024, 3.2M)

>You will never wake up to this sight
I didn't come here for PAIN

>girls
You almost had me for a second.

just go to thailand

I have more lel
Different girl.

Attached: 20190109_082352.jpg (4032x3024, 2.78M)

at least there was a happy ending

you can go there too and get some for cheap, if that is your thing

Fuck, how do you know.
Left one is ladyboy, right one is girl.
Both were friends and wanted a threesome.

good for you

Mass didn't go cause he's too busy sucking off young boys back home.

Quite frankly boomers are disgusting and literally can't be relied on for anything. Notice ALL resident boomers bailed on the trip. They're too busy paying child support and larping as Nazi cuckolds

Ok now we get to the lewd stuff.

Attached: 20190123_064142.jpg (4032x3024, 2.59M)

whats up pickle
its easy 2 find u

Do you always take pictures before killing them?

>Left one is the ladyboy
>Thought it was the right one
Oh Jesus I'm going to be navigating a mine field if I go there

No but I have a light sleep and I always wake up before the girls, so I take pictures for my image database/excel sheet of girls I banged.
It has grown by 13 thai girls.

>Just fapped yesterday
>Trying to cut it to twice a week
>This
Oh no, I'm out

>failing nofap

lmao get out of here