How the fuck does Jow Forums deal wit this shit? Ever since I started lifting all my shirts are fucked

How the fuck does Jow Forums deal wit this shit? Ever since I started lifting all my shirts are fucked

pic related, my fucking 80 euro shirt

Attached: 52008467_298805327660599_7735390139098071040_n.jpg (352x480, 56K)

>not wearing only wifebeaters

stop buying skinny fit garbage

that has a cool aesthetic to it in its own right.

really? I feel like a fool in this shit

>skinny fit

it's the most aesthetic though

get your shit fucking tailored if you're going to spend 80 euros on a button up you mong

I do, but I keep getting bigger

You buying fitted shirts? I can rip the backs of mine in half if I bring my arms together. The only solution is to go one size up, but have a looser collar, or pay to get them tailored.

id imagine most people would probably think you need a larger shirt but id be flexing on people all day for fun.

Buy bigger clothes niqqa
After I did SS for 6 months none of my jeans fit anymore. It's a side effect of lifting

>pay to get them tailored.

was thinking about this, but I was hoping there was a brand of shirt that is tight but 'grows' with you by stretching. I don't want to get them fixed every few weeks

doesn't make a difference if you keep growing

it does emphasize my pecs though

You need a bigger shirt idiot

>tight on shoulders fit on torso/stomach area
>fit on shoulders, baggy as fuck on torso/stomach area
Endless fucking suffering. Fuck whoever they use as the default for making shirts.

then get stretch fit from somewhere cheapo. don't spend 80 euro on some shit you're gonna look like horse shit in anyway. or don't wear them at all until your weight settles

I have a couple button downs that are semi flexible, cheap Stafford department store brand, but they're not dress shirts. I've never found a quality fitted dress shirt that moves well.
Its a constant struggle. You're not alone.

This

Wear a tie

banana republic makes stretch fit dress shirts and casual shirts. Not all of their line, but a decent amount in a variety of patterns or colors

FUCKING THIS

>paid $210 for a perfectly tailored blazer last year
>arms, back, and chest get bigger over the course of 9 months
>blazer is so tight that it feels like it might tear if I flex hard enough
Someone is going to get a steal at their local goodwill store.

>be 6'5 lanklet trying to buy dress shirts
>sleeves and torso are almost a perfect fit
>shirt lengths are always so short that the sides come untucked
>shop big&tall in "my size"
>shirt length is good
>sleeves are like parachutes, baggy in the middle, and the collar is extremely loose
Fuck fat people. Everytime I've shopped big &tall they always make the clothing assuming that it's going to be some 350 pound fucking blob wearing it. Shopping for shirts is pure suffering.

You can probably get it let out for $20

you're supposed to lift in your dress shirts so they grow with your body, idiot

Buy muscle fit shirts you tards

There's supposed to be a little extra material inside that they can loosen up for you. Bespoke clothing is made with the assumption that you're going to keep it a while and get fatter eventually.

This means that not only have you made it, you need to buy a new shirt.
Congratulations on the progress.

Attached: Happy.jpg (353x393, 34K)

Its great to realize you actually are bigger, even if you don't realize it because you see yourself in the mirror every single day. Realizing you need to blow money on more fucking work clothes however is not a great feeling.

Calvin Klein slim fit fits me nicely and they don't wrinkle super fast. It's nice because it's usually hard to find 18 36/37 that fits

Kenneth Cole reaction slim fit fits best but they wrinkle REALLY aggressively

I have to wear button downs for work so I've had to go through the hoops already

I saw some ad about shirts with zippers behind the buttons for this exact reason but it's prob just some meme garbage so if you want to wear quality brands then just get them tailored

>t.bonelord

Regular fit becomes skinny when you lift.

If you're really getting that big, maybe size up and get the new shirt darted so that you can get it adjusted later. This would also fix your problem of having shirt fit on the shoulders but be baggy on the torso.