Fitness cringe/beta males at the gym

Fitness cringe/beta males at the gym.

Attached: 1548539930535.jpg (256x386, 32K)

no

Post Timestamp with your body big boy

Attached: 1445137053580.jpg (267x320, 27K)

Look in the mirror u faget!

>Let's make fun of people trying to better themselves.

You're a fucking asshole.

Looks like some guy trying to lift, but some asshole keeps distracting him by taking pictures.

What the fuck is your problem?

How is this cringe/beta?

Attached: 1549697252878.png (194x194, 40K)

lmao at the butthurt betas above

gottem

Attached: 1547593131499.png (1449x1218, 148K)

Probably should remove glasses that shit gets icky with sweat, thar or get a pair lile Larry Wheels

>being so insecure at the gym that you project your shortcomings and failures onto others
FTFY

Holy fuck this reminds me of how me and my friend took pictures of some beta benching 1plate. We were staring at him and taking pictures while he was doing his set. After his set, the beta started drinking his water and that's when he noticed us. We were laughing so fucking loud. He realized what we were doing and he started staring at us akwardly. We literally couldn't work out that day because of how funny it was.

You should be banned for spamming these gay threads

Merely Pretending

Attached: 1454707954246.gif (499x281, 1.52M)

Attached: 1549979806624.jpg (1584x1984, 851K)

oh and you popped out the womb jacked user?

Attached: 1549775756394.png (645x773, 11K)

holy fuck this image is so cringe inducing it is unreal

Fuck that dude looks exactly like me at 18

>tfw I look like that guy but less Jow Forums
>im 26
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IM AFRAID TO GET LASIK AND I CANT WEAR CONTACT LENSES AT WORK

SORRY FOR BEING BORN WITH A BAD FACIAL STRUCTURE, WORLD

physically LOL'd reading this. lmaooo

Saw some real life cringe yesterday

>Working out with gymbro
>Chest/Triceps day, making all kinds of gains
>Suddenly, THAT guy walks in
>Longpants, Hoodie, Earbuds
>EARBUDS in a gym that already plays music
>Doesnt even change, "gymwear" already on
>Walks straight to the squatrack
>Starts squatting with just the bar (wat)
>Loads a few small plates on
>Does a few struggling reps
>Sits down, face already red as a tomato
>Sits on his fucking ass for over 2 mins before doing 4-5 more
>Considers his "set" done, deloads the bar
>Uses the SAME FUCKING BAR to do OHP
>Without clips
>PT at the gym runs over and shows him where the clips are
>Mumbles something about not needing them and reluctantly puts them on
>Mr earbud does the same forced wobbly reps in OHP
>Panting from less reps than I do as warmup, he deloads the bar again
>Drops it to the floor
>Starts doing deadlifts with THE SAME FUCKING BAR
>Entiregymstaring.jpg
>Gymbro mouthing "what the fuck" and stops in the middle of his set
>Hoodieboy does a few painfully struggling reps and then just gives up
>Deloads the bar
>Walks straight out of the gym
>Doesnt even SHOWER OR CHANGE CLOTHES
>Me and friend are practically in tears
>Mfw his "workout" took less time than our tricepsets
>Mfw this fucktard returns two days later IN THE SAME CLOTHES

Saw him getting weighed at the gym once, he even gained weight lmao

Attached: laughing_spotted_cat.jpg (612x408, 47K)

BASED

Found the liar

You are coping, hard. Making fun of people that want to have a better body, going to the place where you get a better body.

Attached: 5'11.jpg (749x751, 84K)

Haha. HA haha duckd firuf t yoy fuck8nt fwggor ill kxik ur fucckibg shitty little assnjnto next fcukug spetoenber fuCk you

Don't be this insecure user.

Yeah I've seen this guy too, what a fucking idiot

>Saw him getting weighed at the gym once, he even gained weight lmao
Wait did you added this part? Don't remember it being there before.

I saw this girl doing a stair master fukken sideways, pointing her ass at the far wall so nobody could see her so I went over between her and the wall and just MIRED that thing, full-on, dead-ass staredowm mode. All the staring and focus made my brain go inti hyperdrive, burning glycogen like crazy. I could feel myself getting shredded, my heart rate skyrocketed. She hadn't even noticed me yet, she was still looking the other way. The thought of her noticing me made me start to breathe really hard through my nostrils, but I always close one of them to maximize air pressure (it's an advanced mewing thing) so it was real loud. I felt like a bull, I was ready to give her my horns. All my bullbreathing made me notice a scent, I can't quite describe it but it just made me more pumped up. I was thinking about where it could be coming from so I moved around a little, it only got stronger when I got closer to the girl. I started inching up, I breathing harder and harder every step of the way. This was it. I was gonna find the source. The smell and the ass in front of me, something about it was powerful, my horns were ready. I was ready with my horns. Eventually the ass stopped moving, like it had surrendered. I didn't let up, my powerful gaze penetrating it relentlessly. I faintly heard a woman's voice saying something to me, but that didn't matter now. I'm in the zone,I was born to do this. The voice keeps getting louder and angrier, but it's nothing compared to the 120db wind pressure created by my single-nostril hindu fire-breathing. At this point I am bent completely at the waist in a perfect 90 degree angle, pointed directly towards my goal, still approaching slowly. Any minute now I will make contact

> longpants, ear buds
> gymwear already on
> warm up squat with just bar
> squat small plates
> deloads bar
> starts OHP set
> doesn't shower or change clothes before leaving
> returns 2 days later in same clothes

all of these are me, didn't realize there was an issue. So from now on I need to...

> show up in street clothes, change into shorts immediately
> not wear ear buds, just listen to the shitty Maroon 5 gym music
> don't warm up with just the bar
> squat way heavier than I should
> don't do OHP after squat
> shower in the gym and change back into street clothes before I leave
> come back tomorrow in different street clothes

>y-you can't make fun of him! h-he's trying!
>let's circlejerk harder about how we're all gonna make it even though we all look like shit and suffer hard from Dunning-Kruger effect
Sure is r/fitness in here

you again, cunt ?
gtfo onion boy virgin beta

God damn I miss old Jow Forums when every thread was inspiring other anons to make it. You're the exact type of faggot cancer that ruined this place.

You and your boys should start a twitch stream. Sounds hilarious.

> going to the gym to stare and take pictures of other guys

yikes

That beta fag stole your gains lol

that was me

i cant lift very heavy because im undergoing chemotherapy and it leaves me pretty weak

Stop posting this picture of me Steve

I can’t believe all you retards always fall for this obvious bait.

t. guy in the OP

Crazy what rose colored glasses can do to you. You're a dumb bitch. Imagine getting nostalgic over Jow Forums.

naw the only thing you need to do is
>not fall for copypasta

don't let me see you make the same mistake again or i'll kick your ass

So you stared at a man for an entire set, then proceeded not to lift? You just gave him your gains.

Ah fuck, I cringed for the whole month

>let's talk shit about people working to improve

your life must be pretty shit if you need to get off on this kind of stuff

Attached: 1516945427683.png (783x617, 1.06M)

Christ are kids these days sensitive it's a fucking anime board with joke images
>being sensitive bitches
>Making it
Pick one, you know how I got people to stop doing this shit to me? guess what It wasn't bitching about it, I smashed the face of a guy that was harassing me on a school bench in HS never again did anyone try to say something about me,I guess it's just that I have anger management issues I almost stabbed a fucker in a fit of rage in College never again

good pasta

Attached: 1510652405385.jpg (595x635, 18K)

This is how Homos lure you to the gym locker..then they are like ....everyone else is giving blowjobs...what are you some kind of faggot...then you give 7 blowjobs in a row to fit in..but it's cool...now you're a real gym bro

I FUCKED UP HELP ME

Attached: bdyru355qamz.jpg (1280x960, 83K)

>fitness cringe/beta males

You win OP, I can't think of anything more cringe than your dumbass.

Did you think about him sucking you off and how gay that would be of him brah?

/fa/ here. Have at least 4 gym outfits meaning: 4 longpants, 4 tshirts, 4 hoodies, 4 socks too if you want to be anal. Pick them all in terms of colour pallet so they all match each other (classic/basic male colour palette is blue/black/white/tan) So you buy 1 blue tshirt, 1 black, 1 white, 1 tan and do the same for the other clothing items. They don't even have to be expensive brands if cost is a concern, buy noname shit if you need to.

Now any of these clothing items matches any of the other items eg: white longpants/black tshirt/blue hoodie or black longpants/white tshirt/tan hoodie or tan longpants/white tshirt/black hoodie...even wear all the same colour if you feel like it. You get the idea. Congratulations you're now dressed better than 90% of the men in your gym and have a lot of colour combos you can cycle through so no-one realises you're wearing the same stuff over and over again.

Attached: alg-john-slattery-jpg.jpg (750x480, 37K)

Attached: PPL.png (1010x517, 46K)

>ate a whopper meal today and had two Chick Fil a number ones on monday
>still looking more and more Jow Forums by the month
count your calories faggots

How do you deal with people at the gym who deliberately cause minor inconveniences to others for entertainment? Like setting their bench up a little to close or making an excessive amount space for themselves and in doing so interfere with your work out then smirk and try to catch your eye when you're in between sets. Personally I'd like to cave their skulls in with an EZ-curl bar, but I don't want to spend the rest of my life in prison. Suggestions?

Ignore them and take care of your business you dipshit

Sounds like that beta was being a gains goblin! Should get him banned!

It's deliberately crafted to get (you)'s and should result in a instant ban

based

i thought it was meant to expose how rapid the number of posters on fit is growing. it's posted at least 10 times a day and gets 100+ replies on at least one. how there are so many who have never seen it before is what makes it hilarious