Hof Breathing

Right, redpill me on this shit Jow Forums
Is it bs or not?
Any experience?
Im inclined to believe it after seeing him and his freak students just chill in ice for fucking hours at a time, the fucker climbed everest in shorts there has to be something to it

Attached: 126471834671.png (1024x768, 985K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LU6Oi80n5J4
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y8Jk1FUv_o
youtube.com/watch?v=EWHRumILOOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No thanks, his body looks like shit.

Post link

Here we go again

I did this exercise the other night youtube.com/watch?v=LU6Oi80n5J4

I got an intense natural high from it. Felt like
I was hyperventilating or something.

20-30 "reps" of deep full inhales with relaxed exhales. You don't exhale the entire way. On the 30th exhale, you stop. Hold for as long as you can, then take a big inhale and hold for 15 seconds.

1. Deep full inhale

2. Relaxed exhale (Don't exhale the entire way)

3. After 40 reps, hold breath as long as possible

4. Take a big inhale and hold for 15 seconds

REPEAT 4 TIMES A DAY

Do breathing exercises while taking a cold shower. Gradually increase cold until you can handle the coldest shower setting.

and he's balding

gives you a natural high cause you oxygenize a lot of your tissues in your body and make you able to hold your breath for 2 min untik you feel the reptilian gag reflex hit and cause of the co2 build up.

Stopped cause i live with my roommate now and I dont want him to suddenly barg in and think im having a stroke from his breathing technique method.

Attached: Screenshot_2mnmmnmn.png (236x250, 151K)

It's real, but im not dedicated.

also able to do more push ups after doing the breathing technique and instead of holding your breath you do your pushups and notice how much easier they are.

he posted a video about it on youtube also if you want to try here

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y8Jk1FUv_o

makes doing pushups threads easier

Attached: jack7.jpg (200x200, 26K)

It’s awesome, just try it. I was skeptical at first but if you listen to him on Roagn he’s not bullshitting. You will get an intense body buzz and relaxation when you do it, p neat. Our bodies are capable of a lot more than we think. Try it faggit

>A 60 year old man isn't jacked and is balding so it makes the fact that he climbed the tallest mountain on earth in shorts irrelevant
Guys you've hit peak Jow Forums im so proud

shallow minded fit users haha
>wont make it

>he climbed the tallest mountain on earth in shorts
Didn't he have to abort?

Just looked it up, he had to stop 5000 ft under the summit, but he still climbed 24,000 fucking feet is that not impressive anymore or?

Did this, also felt really lightheaded. Could only hold my breath for a minute and a half though.

youtube.com/watch?v=EWHRumILOOk

I’ve been doing the breathing some but the cold showers have been the ticket for me. I am much more adaptive to cold changes. Currently spending about 3 minutes or so in ice cold water each day and it feels good. I’m slightly addicted to the feeling and I can feel actually warm even though my skin is cold. It’s also really helped my immune system and I haven’t gotten sick since I’ve been doing it.

DON'T start these breathing exercises in water of any kind. Some people don't know the limits of their body and you could die if you pass out from trying the method in or around water.

Do the breathing therapy in bed when you wake up, and then finish your shower with 2-3 minutes of the coldest water your faucet produces.

Stop being retarded, how do you drown in a shower. My technique is based on wimhof + john norveigns method. I have folder after folder of research accumulated over years of REAL experience. Faggot. Stop fear lingering.

>Is it bs or not?

its bs. the tingling and dizziness is your body lacking oxygen, contrary to what he thinks is happening. do your research.

all the research says it's not bs

Just do the cold shower without having to fucking pass out from hyperventilating because you have the will of a woman faggots

He didn't climb Everest. He climbed Kilimonjaro (spelled wrong whatever), which is doable for anyone moderately fit.

I do the cold stuff every day and the breathing techniques occasionally. In my experience the cold stuff feels great but the breathing exercises may just be placebo / maybe even bad for you. Doing cardio is probably a better way of buidling up oxygen levels (or whatever the logic is).

I'm curious if any of you guys feel that your imune system has improved from doing this.

Attached: 1485914114434.jpg (800x600, 84K)

>I'm curious if any of you guys feel that your imune system has improved from doing this.
I think it did, but at the same time, cold showers are a pretty tough way to train, and they can make you temporarily weaker (which makes you more susceptible to catching a cold).
So really, it balances out.
The main benefits of cold showers for me were increased circulation and increased adrenaline (which can be good when you need it, but counterproductive for being social).

Forgot to mention, my resting heart rate decreased by 10 bpm, which was cool.

Tell me more about the heartrate. I recently got booted from police academy selection for having too high of a heartrate (even though I tested best of class in cardio).

So you are doing breathing + cold showers, or are you also doing other things?

How long did you do the exercises untill your heartrate started to drop?

Me:

Attached: 1440259002794.jpg (2448x3264, 2.03M)