Hey bros noob here from Jow Forums I let myself stagnate to much how do i get Jow Forums build chest

Hey bros noob here from Jow Forums I let myself stagnate to much how do i get Jow Forums build chest
I can do 25 pushups
You can bully idc but please help

Attached: IMG_20190212_195449.png (1080x875, 679K)

You are fat and appear to have some sort of hormonal imbalance based on fat distribution patterns

Go to the gym doing a basic beginner full body routine 3x a week, do whatever accessories you want, and eat one meal a day of almost exclusively protein. Shoot for at least 2lb meat in that meal.

Off days do sprint intervals

Get a computer desk you can stand at and stop sitting. I'm assuming this it where you spend most of your time. It will take about a week to get used to standing all the time, after a few weeks you will notice muscular development in your legs. also start doing dead hangs and wall assisted hand stands, this will start to properly develop your upper body and activate your kinetic chain which is fundamentally important. Just focus on this for now.

You have a weird torso but you need more than bigger pecs to improve your situation. Get well rounded in strength training and use weights.

You could be a great trap, the foundation is already there.

>6'5" trap

What meals would that be?

didn't even notice the size since it's in ameritard measurements

how the fuck can this body do 25 pushups. My pecs were way more defined at 25, you lyin op?

Worst part is that it would probbably help me in IT
But i am not gay
Bearely was shaking at 22 had to do it for a bet felt like shit afterwards

I used to do that 100 pushups challenge bullshit
Work hit stoped halfway throught

in that case, you just have to lift. Since you're 6'5 its gonna take a long ass time until you start looking fit but in the end its all worth it. Dont fall for meme workouts like the 100 pushup challenge shit. Find a beginner program that you like and can see yourself doing, eat your protons and stick with it.

READ THE STICKY
E
A
D

T
H
E

S
This is not spam, dumb filter.
I
C
K
Y

Thanks

Ok will do
what do you think my bf% is

Probably sth. like 20%, hard to judge with your weird af proportions.
Doesn't really matter though, you're classic skinnyfat, so you should see progress relatively quickly if you don't fuck up.

no way you are 6'5" lmao
post door

How do i fuck up
Should i eat at this bulk thing as the sticky says

>6'5 dios mio faggot

Just google some shit dude.

T-Nation
Dragon door
Bodybuilding forums

Calories In Calories Out
Don’t bulk, it’s a meme
Lift shit at least 3 times a week.

This is not new information.

You fuck up by not lifting regularly or eating/sleeping like shit. Also, don't skimp on the cardio.
Clean bulk (250-500cal above TDEE) for about 6-12 months, then cut until satisfied with leanness.

Dude is right that dirty bulking is a meme and will only get you fat (unless you roid).

Clean bulking is basically just staying same bf%, only aiming to gain muscle and very little fat. After getting some muscle base, you should be able to cut to lower bf% without looking like an auschwitz escapee.

Why the hell is every skinnyfat OBSESSED with body fat %?! Seriously, if you can't see any abdominal definition / you have man tits or a beer gut, your body fat is above 20%, and you need to bring it down.

You'd think that people in the 13-16% range would obsess over it more, but no!

>Handstand

Holy shit that was fucking hard user

Ok
So like fish bread milk yogurt meat chicken vegtables n fruits and other obvious shit
No shugar and no junk food
Can i still do macaronis?

those are some unfortunate genetics

These are the kind of people that get to be tall.

Life is suffering brehs

2lbs of meat wtf lol

yeah but short people don't even have to try to look fit

No user i saw it the sticky and didnt know how to count it

Here is the kicker i fuck my co worker and her fren

You can eat everything you want m80, just keep shitty food at moderation and aim for enough protein. Use myfitnesspal or whatever to track your calories and macros (carbs/protein/fat).

I also have a lot of fat on my lower belly and waist, fucking sucks.
Tried losing weight but I will actually go full skelly mode and still have fat around these areas.