So how's that creatine addiction coming along?

So how's that creatine addiction coming along?

Attached: Creatine-Monohydrate-Side-Effects.jpg (700x406, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1664837/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407788/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11912564/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Creatine is one of the few legal things that actually works. Its not even close to test but if you want something legal and cheap, do it.

How does someone who isn't me go about finding a creatine dealer? What's the going street price per scoop?

reported to the FBI

MODS

In jail 100gr of cratine is about 200$ so about 10$ a day

its also a natural balding accelerator

How this 'supplement' is still not banned is beyond me.

My local store only sells 2.5g creatine pills
Should I take them on off days too?
Also I heard balding study is 10 years old and no other university has looked into it.
Bullshit?

Attached: 1549766366604.jpg (1200x1187, 216K)

Proof?

Attached: 86C5709C77B748068E1D9BFB1C0C66E6.jpg (828x828, 83K)

Creatine is dumb as shit.
Just intake more sodium and drink more water.
>muh WON MOAR REP DOE BRUH
Fucking retarded placebo effect at work, but ok do your thing.
Tbh all the supplements, except things you have a deficiency in, are a waste of fucking time and money.
Just buy more food and eat it.
Pre? Drink a stiff cup o joe.
Checkem.

Attached: 1542665064359.gif (400x400, 1.11M)

only if you got the balding genes already fag

Just loaded last week week. This week, I have no soarness. Shit's legit

Heard it kinda bloats you up in the face, I don't want that

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1664837/

The physiological roles of creatine in the human body have been extensively investigated. Its main biochemical effect in skeletal muscle, usually described as the ‘energy shuttle’, is to transfer chemical energy from mitochondria, where ATP is produced, to the myofibrils (Wallimann et al. 1992; Ruggeri, 2000). In humans, approximately 95% of the total body creatine is found in skeletal muscle. More than 60% is in the form of phosphocreatine (PCr) and the remainder is stored in the non-phosphorylated form (Walker, 1979; Mesa et al. 2002). After Harris et al. (1992) demonstrated the efficacy of oral creatine intake for increasing skeletal muscle creatine content in humans, interest in the effects of oral creatine supplementation on skeletal muscle contractile performance and metabolism rapidly increased. It is now well established that the ingestion of a high dose (20–25 g per day) of oral creatine can rapidly (3–5 days) raise muscle total creatine content (Mesa et al. 2002). This elevation in muscle creatine storage has been associated with increased muscle power output during repeated short high-intensity exercise tasks (Greenhaff et al. 1993; Balsom et al. 1995) and enhanced effects of weight training on muscle volume and strength

also

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407788/

20g
Most people take 5g.
We need tests of small amounts of creatine

agreed, was just looking for more info on the effects of creatine on AMPK signalling.

Rat study but found this as well:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11912564/

potential for increased basal insulin? just some thoughts.

because it would make the meat industry look bad

Probably why user said it was an accelerator

Dead wrong.
Also you should be having a ton of salt anyway

Creatine is legal wtf guys

ignorance of the law is no excuse citizen

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!

imagine associating your IP address with creatine consumption in 2019

If you're male then you got them.

>Tfw Native
>Can indulge on creatine my whole life knowing I'll never bald

Attached: 1524505981664.jpg (540x660, 88K)

This thought is too close to reality to be taken ironically. The merchants do enjoy banning anything that makes strong men.

Please no I'll stop

Creatine gave me
>cluster headaches
>bloated stomach
>diarrhea

Fuck this gay shit. I was better off without it.

If placebo makes me stronger than you its not a placebo

>not eating 19 beef patties
Never gonna make it

What was your dosage and how much water did you drink daily?

I blew two guys in the gym lockerroom for my fix

>implying I give a fuck

mitochondria is the powerhouse of a cell

Native American? In my family men have all their hair until 60, then it all falls off instantly.
>t.based redskin poster

Any dealer that sells dat dere cell tech?

Wait I'm meant to be taking 20-25g per day? I've only been having 5g.

Should I be having it all at once or spread out? Like 10g in the morning and 10g at night?

Attached: 1548483356726.jpg (456x628, 606K)

>how does someone who isn't me
kek

I think your body treats it like vitamins, you piss and shit out the extras. If you're taking more than 5mg, take it periodically throughout the day

balding study is for a rugby team taking something like 10x the recommended dose, didn't actually correlate to baldness, but correlated to some enzym that is theorized to be related to mpb.

i'm still scared as shit i will lose my hair, but i've taken to photographing my hairline and seeing for myself if shit starts to go south, i'll just stop taking them.

My dude. I'm polish but with scandinavian genes on my beard and asian genes on my hair, my grandpa had awesome long hair until he died. My dad is 50+ and also has pretty long awesome hair, not even gray yet. Women at work keep saying they envy my perfect hair. Feels good.

not that user, but how does water relate to creatine? should i drink a lot or a little of it?

should i or shouldn't i load phase with creatine?

When you're on a creatine cycle your muscles will retain more water since you're increasing the concentration of charged ions in your cells shifting the osmotic gradient to draw more water into your cells so you need more water.

Creatine helps your muscles absorb water, so yes drink plenty
No need for a loading phase. 5grams a day is plenty to saturate the muscles. Maybe even less
You already have about one gram of creatine in you naturally if you eat meat.. So I only use like a gram at a time in supplement form. Opinions may vary tho

thank god, i was afraid i would have to think about water consumption on top of everything.

glad i can continue to chug based h2o.

Running out and my dealer skipped town.. I'm fucked.

ah, okay. the reason i'm taking creatine is because i don't eat meat (t. soiboy cuck), and i would really like to have that final rep. i'll try experimenting with anything between 1-5 grams after a week or two.
thanks, user!

>per scoop
Per line

I started feel like shit trying for 5grams a day, I think my kidneys are fucked, so I stopped taking it. Didn't matter how much water I drank, ended up feeling tired and feverish and couldn't sleep

Not a big loss.

I took 5g a day and drink 2-3 liters of water a day

pic related

Attached: Ban Creatine.jpg (1739x4001, 1004K)

You get them from your mothers side and it goes both ways regarding sex.

>reality
>the merchants

lmao

It's pretty great. Lightweight frauding with none of the drawbacks.
I'm on 3g/day, and drink probably close to 4L of water. No noticed negative side-effects and I've been using it for the past year.

Although I did religiously check my hairline for a few months because you fucks got me paranoid about that.

>tfw already bald so I can use creatine with no worries

I can't get the shit to dissolve in anything I drink, so it ends up as a clusterfuck at the bottom of the mug. Because of that I often just don't bother taking it.

Attached: 1540944347266.jpg (1021x567, 207K)

Great, it helps my recovery and aided in getting my work capacity up to train 6x a week with alternating compound barbell stuff and calisthenics + running.

Ironically hte guy who created these figures most likely is these figures in shape and this is just hte embodiment of a written discription of his feelings as an athelete as par to being a never going out always inside t.v. and art enthusiest