Mastic gum

Anyone have any experience with this for face gains? Apparently its also good for cavity prevention and digestion so I'm giving it a shot anyway. I'll let you know how it works out but I'm only expecting a subtle change if anything

Attached: 51MxZCgIl7L.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Nobody's tried this shit before?

Attached: 1543978941927.jpg (720x960, 47K)

Based Chian merchant propagandist

Bumping for interest, did a bit of research and a small piece can be chewed on for 6+ hrs. Anyone know how this stuff tastes? If it wasnt totally flavorless like wax or straight nasty id be more interested in trying it out.

I don't give a shit about the brand and I have no idea if it works i'm just trying to find anyone with experience

Same I guess its derived from a tree resin so I'm expecting it to be kinda bad but apparently it helps make your breath smell better? So it can't be that bad

Attached: 1544359774219.png (1080x1070, 1.28M)

Yeah OP I've tried it. Just make sure you get the large tear gum. It will last you a long time too and you can reuse the gum if your on a budget. Dont get FALIM it is shit teir compared to MASTIXA.

It's great bro dont worry

Example of large tear?

this board gets more and more retarded by the day

bumping for interest, I've looked into this too but haven't found much. If nothing else it'd help my stomach...

I did this last summer. You will get exactly zero gains and you will 100% guaranteed fuck up your TMJ as did I and everyone else who fucked with this. Tastes nice though and the taste lasts for days.

Interesting you just enjoy chewing it or has it worked for you in anyway? It's taking like 3 weeks to ship from Greece but I'm in no rush

Attached: 1377623490227.jpg (2560x1600, 591K)

Damn bro you must've went hard. I never even thought of this honestly I'll probably use it more conservatively now. Probably saved me a lot of pain thanks brudda.

Attached: 1380592426775.jpg (1920x1200, 1.16M)

WHO'S CHEWING SPASTIC CUM?

Attached: deaf-grumpy-old-man.jpg (270x214, 38K)

I'm from the middle east and this type of gum is well known. I geuss I like it I never really cared to think about it. I'm more of a chewer so I geuss it's more accurate to say I enjoy chewing. I should mention that this has 0 flavour.

Been chewing it for years and never had an issue with tmj. You must have been chewing for 8 hours a day.
A large tear would be the size of a nickel more or less

>zero gains
Maybe next time don't be a permabulker of you want to see the change fatso

Why not use 3to 4 sticks of gum at once?

It's not good tasting but not bad tasting either. Its just tree sap.

underrated

all gum comes from tree resin, maybe not hubbabubba sugary shit but have you ever heard of a gum tree?

whats wrong with FALIM?

whats tmj?