*improves your gains and recovery

*improves your gains and recovery

Attached: 3B68E2B9-A812-4EC4-B7AA-755A142553C5.jpg (1022x1024, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1549862462055.png (995x902, 145K)

if you need an excuse as to why you do something its probably an addiction

>Doesn't post anything to support the argument

At least help us learn you massive nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-185454.png (1440x2880, 2.19M)

Attached: 1549740707412.png (650x720, 261K)

Smoking weed makes me wanna fuck like 4-5 times in one day but my gf is all tuckered out after two rounds. Shit sucks.

STOP SMOKING WEED
Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation/General Function :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614

Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone:
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf

Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/

Is this actually true?

I’m injuries and the docs tell me I have to wait, im getting anxious not feeling barbells bros

>smoking dry estrogen
shiggy diggy

Attached: all.gif (327x251, 1.1M)

weed has helped me lose 30lbs since november

>finish gym
>just before i eat
>i smoke a few bongs
>makes me mad hungry
>only have healthy food in the house
>each like 900cals of fruit

Attached: laughsMicro.jpg (724x620, 76K)

>lifting because it's healthy and you get mice aesthetics

Does anyone else laugh at these way too fucking hard (ironically)? Post more if you have

*Definetely fucking doesnt

Sounds like smoking weed is an unnecessary step in that story

>t. Full blown schizo after first puff

if it’s so bad for you then why does scooby say it’s ok?

Nice aesthetics***
But also, mice aesthetics would look cool as fuck.

The interesting thing about these claims is that the volume and quality of literature is simply inconclusive. There are a fair number of studies that suggest cannabis can improve symptoms of anxiety disorders, that it treats pain and even that it raises your sperm count, all in direct contradiction to the studies posted here.
I’ll abstain while the jury is still out, despite it being legal in my country, but I’m looking forward to a heavier volume of research in the coming years

I wish I wasn't this high when reading this.

Attached: pepe-the-weed-man-39392339.png (487x487, 231K)

My vape broke.
So I kinda quit

Fuck off degenerate kike

>eating 900 calories of sugar
>healthy

>blocks your REM sleep
nothin personal

>he doesn’t smoke a bowl every night before bed to maximize sleep and gains

Attached: 157376BC-869B-408C-9CF6-30F08351CCD9.png (640x640, 111K)

Smoking before bed fucks your REM cycle, your minimizing your gains

This

Is smoking once a week that bad?

not if your sleep cycle has been fucked sideways since childhood, weed makes it so I can fall asleep in 30 minutes guaranteed if I try

if I dont dull my brain somehow it will take me an hour and a half atleast and I will want to kill myself because of all the stupid shit im thinking about

not the guy you replied to btw

In some, my girlfriend has the wildest dreams when she smokes before bed

Just replace “hunting” with “weed” in this instance

Attached: 65D7F69B-9E9B-4B58-8910-DFB051030FF3.jpg (750x1334, 351K)

why does this guy hate on hunting so much, its not like it was useless

lol
faggots smoking feminizing plants

Attached: Effects+of+Marijuana+SHORT-TERM+LONG-TERM+Sensory+distortion.jpg (960x720, 91K)

It was about nobles hunting all the time for sport, not those that did it for a living.

Marijuana smokers have higher t levels than non smokers, although this could just be because it's mostly black/hispanics (naturally higher t) smoke, and mostly white/asians (naturally lower t) don't smoke.

This is why I only smoke every few days, but fuck man it's so nice to sleep and not get the nightmares.

Wrong, they all have bitch tits

Ye, its like the are so fucking old and stupid that they are funny again

Attached: 1548368982738.png (830x1000, 76K)

>all rulers should be scholars raised in an ivory tower
If you've never hunted, fished, made something out of wood, climbed a mountain, or worked a field, can you even call yourself a man, detached from humanity as you are?

Habitual weed smoking has a lot of negative side effects. You don't need to read scientific studies to realize that. Critical thinking and a little bit of observation can go a long way.

I don't like the idea of anything aside from oxygen going into my lungs honestly. Seems like a good way to get pneumonia.

What about nitrogen?

This.
I just want the nightmares to stop.

While it's not tobacco/cigarettes I can't image weed really does you any favors fitness-wise

Attached: Out Ch. 92 p.014.png,.png (844x1200, 202K)

Depends on the person

Attached: Out Ch. 92 p.015.png (844x1200, 218K)

Attached: Out Ch. 92 p.016.png,.png (844x1200, 230K)

The problem with the handful of studies on substance use that I've read is the controls are godawful and the data is almost useless
>ask if they smoke [x]
>ask if they eat [x]
>????
>funding!

Fuck man I’m taking a break, love smoking then hitting the weights.

No conclusive scientific evidence to prove that.
I dream when I smoke before bed. There are lots of anecdotal accounts of people whose lives are vastly improved by habitual cannabis use, too. To say “science doesn’t matter, just use common sense” cuts both ways.

my lifts go down when i smoke weed

fapping to incest while high has become my anchor and im drowning

You’re taking it to the opposite extreme, a prince should been experienced in both physical and mental. But there’s a definite cutoff when a prince is hunting every week instead of learning how to manage his people and land, the hunting reaches a point where it does nothing for his governing and thus makes his role as a leader in society sub-par.

just quit cold turkey, 3 weeks in here and it was the best decision of my life. you're gonna be a moody prick and get chills/hot-flashes the first few days but it's so worth it to have enthusiasm for life again.

Its cause you have little dick
Source female here

For someone reason, smoking really gets me interested in math. Too bad I’m a brainlet

You don't know about fiber. Do you?

you are retarded

Most people don't start smoking until their pee pee is already fully developed tho

>smoking plant estrogen
>fries your frontal lobe
>fries your lungs
>screws with your REM cycle (rip your gains lmao)
>ruins your memory
>just all around gay

yeah fuck off drugoid

Yes just sugar

99% of stoners are losers, and none of you are in the 1%.

The problem with marijuana users is that they smoke too fucking much, like every single day all day. Doing it that way depersonalizes you and makes your thought foggy.

Doing it JUST for improving certain activities, actually giving it a PURPOSE makes weed a really fucking powerful tool to improve skills in pretty much any discipline.

Examples of upgraded performance on specific disciplines under the influence:

>Fitness: mind-muscle connection a lot more vivid. Can feel and sense your body better. More aware of your own breathing.
>Art: creativity goes though the roof. Pretty much any musician can tell you how they get more creative under the effects. I simply play better when I smoke for this sole purpose, and have gotten better at playing the instrument thanks to it..
>Study: makes seeing the big picture of stuff a lot easier. Makes you more curious about the subjects you are reading about.
>leisure: makes things like listening to music or watching a movie more enjoyable. Even things like cooking can be a more fun under the effects.
>socials: makes you less self-aware.

Just like anything in life, excess is bad. Being a yoloswag420 is retarded and those people don't even enjoy weed like they wish because of tolerance.

Attached: 33.jpg (960x600, 147K)

That was unsatisfying

At 31 years old, I've figured out that weed is only doable right before I go to sleep. I am completely retarded and lazy when I smoke during the day.

What’s wrong with your spinach?

Yeah you just defined contrarian hipster

is once a week too often?

Just don't smoke that nasty fucking distilled piss in a cartridge. Smoke the actual damn leaf. Once a week is fine.

>use to smoke a bit when I was 18
>tried to smoke recently
>couldn't carry a convo very well
>really just wanted to sleep
>CBD every where now
>don't trust hippies
Is CBD legit at all for a post workout / before bed supp?

Side note. No homo but I'm about to abuse a 19 year old's throat and it's all your fault Jow Forums.

Attached: 3B61931D-50C5-4982-BEDF-EF1F42F7B127.gif (607x609, 821K)

What’s wrong with cartridges? I’ve been seeing hate towards them but not really any scientific proof that they’re shit

I assume that if smoking bud is already harmful, extremely concentrated THC would be even more so

Most of those sources are government sources, meaning the research was funded by the federal government. I don't know what the laws are now, but when I was in graduate school, ONLY the federal government could run marijuana studies, and thus ONLY results showing the negative effects of marijuana would be published.

It was widely regarded as career suicide if any principal investigator wanted to do research on marijuana for these reasons. Most research published is cooked up and sent through specifically to highlight the negative effects to thus maintain its Schedule 1 status.

This is not true, all races in the US smoke weed about equally percentage wise

Just recently in California a report came out that a majority of the carts tested had terrible pesticides/chemicals in them. Furthermore a lot of the carts had lower thc levels than advertised. Because its not legal federally its kind of a wild west out there for those kinds of products. I wont be using carts until its federal and it has to go through the FDA (or whatever agency regulates that shit)

>makes you less self-aware
Ask me how I know you’ve never gotten high in your life

You might not be getting g rem sleep

I love smoking and I hate to say this, but this guy is correct.

>this is what Rodriguez el Monstruo actually believes

Blacks and whites have the same amount of testosterone, although blacks have more estrogen than white.

He is Gay

Attached: obviously.jpg (900x900, 89K)

I started smoking at 15 and didn't take my first break until 25.. 8 months of feeling great and getting so much done.. couldn't stay away and I feel guilty but meh who cares

have a few gym ones, yeah they've come full circle and are honestly refreshing compared to the flovor of the week "texts on image" meme pictures that could be made by a computer.

Attached: x8HMD_d.jpg (640x3304, 268K)

Attached: fpca3u7k2ab11.png (520x768, 380K)

You can fight it user. Its worth it to feel great. Its part of why I ritualistically eat the same things everyday as best I can.

Post the one where that FAG Quentin gets arrested

This reeks of 2011

Based Quentin posted

CBD > Marajuana

I want to like pot but it makes me schizo
How do I enjoy the sweet herb once more?

Pretty sure weed is basically confirmed to lower T. I started smoking again though for the sleep gains. Whatever hit my Testosterone takes is probably worth not being an insomniac

you are retarded

Can't you just replace hunting with anything?

I've been so detached from memes now. Everything is a meme to people, just a picture of literally anything then it says some words above it. Everything is so shit now that these ass forever alone memes are more entertaining. Never thought I'd see the day...what happening?

Fucking based

>imagine being so low test you can't have a few tokes without growing tits

because the original memes were there for one purpose, to make you laugh, like a good knock knock joke. mildly funny, short and sweet, not too many of them. now memes are used to convey political messeges, critique society, promote the newest super hero movie, make fun of a group of people, make fun of the meta state of memes, mock the controversial thing flavor of the week...
not just that but you can't find a single place online without them. they are still funny, hell funnier than they use to be and are only getting more and more funny. but a good majority lost the soul of what they once were, the funniness is only a vessel for an idea to be shared at rapid speeds.

I like brussell sprouts too, especially when they're in half and cooked in bacon grease

Wow cool PowerPoint did you make it yourself???

why does everyone that smoke weed brag about it? they can't spend 20 minutes without telling someone or posting on instagram about it