Supplements thread

What is the best supplement and why is it coke?

Attached: ED30758A-673B-44F7-8468-D41E26D63975.jpg (725x829, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2387739/amp/Cocaine-doesnt-just-curb-appetite-suppresses-bodys-ability-store-fat-scientists.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

testosterone does the same thing

Are there any repercussions of taking a small amount of cocaine daily?

Attached: asdfg.png (675x462, 202K)

Tell you what, that crack is really moreish.

WASSUP WITH DAT

Umm, the crushing despair of addiction might be one

Apart from the 0% chance of being able to keep it only a "small amount". Do you even know how the drug works user?

becoming adicted and blowing a lot of fucking money. Also good luck just taking "a small amount". You know what goes great with cocaine? A lot more cocaine

What about chewing on coca leaves

Addiction and arrest but it's probably worth it for the cut.

how do i stop coke??
I have been an addict for 2 years.
once a week i just coke and drink and dont eat for 2 days straight without sleep.
how can i stop?

Nah that sounds like a great idea, can't see anything going wrong.

fucking high fructose corn syrup shills. only water for me buddeh

based and aquapilled

Attached: bakqua.png (1000x1000, 342K)

What are the nootropic and legal drug equivalents of coke, again?

Ay mate, let me just go down the park in January and pick up some coca leaves.

Switch to meth. It's at least the working man's drug.

you fucking faggots will do anything to avoid to stick a tiny needle in your ass, wont you

The only time I did cocaine was when I was living in Shanghai for a year. I was working for my Uncle's company as an intern and his daughter was there and was a pretty big party girl.

She ushered me into a bathroom and we did a line off of her phone.

10 minutes later I got slapped in the face by a Japanese hooker.

If you can get get cocaine you can get coca leaves

Kept it clean user

Attached: 84F3E008-35DC-405E-A7D3-D8BF4D9770CA.jpg (1000x800, 68K)

How much did you pay for that?

Nothing... I didn't even know she was a hooker until later

>10 minutes later I got slapped in the face by a Japanese hooker.

Tell us more

Attached: 1549592365453.gif (500x270, 484K)

Stop being able to afford it. Or take LSD and realize how you're destroying your body with coke. Bad trip is really great to deal with health issues. Took me one to go to a dermatologist and turns out I just got psoriasis. It's genetic, totally not my fault.

Posting a headline like this without link to the article should result in a ban. Seriously

Gradually diminish it and replace it with something else(If you feel like doing coke again). Maybe marijonga. It's important not to do it suddenly

If you’re doing it with friends. stop hanging around them immediately. Don’t drink, find some other hobbies to do instead.

Im taking coke right now. Frickin A man

I've been doing it consistently enough for 2 years now (holy shit that's a long time now that I think about it)
I found that the best way to do it was to take a quarter gram and mix it with a lot of water and then do it in spray form from a nasal spray bottle.
Doing one squirt in each nostril gave the same feeling of taking an espresso shot and it certainly wasn't as brutal on my nose.
For me personally it interacts with me well but man you gotta be careful cause it can totally ruin your life if you let it

We went to a club called Geisha with her (my cousin's) friends and then this happened after the club at an after hours club. The hooker had been flirty with me all night, I didn't know she was a hooker.

I'm usually emanently respectful with women but I got kinda handsy after the coke and she slapped me. I deserved it.

user, bodybuilding survives off of cocaine and exogenous testosterone.
It's been true since Sandow's day and it's still true even today.

jesus christ nigger. read that paragraph back and get some help before it's too late

>suppress fat
What?

Attached: 8E7E9767-0D1E-4350-88A5-A6D483F9D603.jpg (900x750, 54K)

The rich have always used coke and they can keep their shit together.

Can I just make my own coke? how hard can it be? or does it only grow in Colombia?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2387739/amp/Cocaine-doesnt-just-curb-appetite-suppresses-bodys-ability-store-fat-scientists.html

Forgot about the link, OP certified faggot

The rich have enough money to maintain their habit and people around them who will keep them from slipping and wipe their ass when they fuck up.

Just bought this bad boy what am I in for boys?

Attached: 250-033984008014-solgar-original-imafaab3vmrhyzxu.jpg (447x832, 44K)

I get it amigo. It will eventually lead to bad news for me. I'm not gonna disagree with the fact that I should stop doing it but I know what it looks like when it's a real problem and I'm nowhere near that point

How does one microdose coke? Asking for a friend.

This was the closest thing I ever found to what you want

Just switch to pepsi. I drink it everyday and never have trouble eating or sleeping.

Is whey and protein mandatory?

>what am I in
some fuckin vITAMINS BRO

Trying this out this out tomorrow, lads

Attached: 4AD43gK.jpg (601x569, 51K)

>I'm usually emanently respectful with women but I got kinda handsy after the coke and she slapped me. I deserved it.
what a disappointing belief...

Attached: faggety faggot.jpg (750x537, 153K)

Make sure you get your protein from the food you eat, if you really struggle to meet your requirements (read the sticky), then consider buying protein. Or if you just want a snack or something to add flavor to your milk idk

been doing it about a week now and it seems to be working pretty good

arginine has made my dick go from stone to steel

and i think kegels and the largest contributing factor

5-HTP + L-DOPA + Sangre de Grado + astaxanthin + caffeine / coffee

I did what you just wrote here user, and believe me there's no such a ''small amount'' of coke. I foolishly told myself it won't be problem to do a line or two every two-three hours daily. I fucking ended up snorting a whole gram in like two hours. I was so addicted literally my nose and nasal was fucked. I even lost a fucking tooth. Shit was wild nigga.

Addiction is largely a nutrition problem.

Attached: Diets and Nutrients.png (896x942, 126K)

Used to be hooked on it user, don't do it.
It started as "just a little bit on Fridays" to blowing all my money on coke and cigs.
Been clean 12 years tho. Don't try it

Honestly you have to stop entirely at once. None of this "reduce over time" shit, it won't work. Also go monkmode, don't go out or associate with anyone who may have it.
It takes about 2 years for the cravings to stop
>t.former addict

>it's another drug addicted degenerate looking for people to encourage his self-destruction

Attached: 1520808594132.jpg (1535x2047, 274K)

So does any other stimulatants. Go for b2 stimulatants such as ephedrine but there is big no no if you have underlying cardiovascular medical conditions. The best way is to not to touch any of them

no man, go for it

A). It's legal specifically in the US because of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, federally and (depending on laws) locally.

B). Finding seeds has been challenging still.

Hey! If he can afford coke, he's doing better than 90% of this goddamn website.

Switch to diet, then work your way towards drinking just water