Who here does carnivore diet?

Attached: 20190212_161948.jpg (4032x3024, 3.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7rNY7xKyGCQ
cancer.org/latest-news/hot-dogs-hamburgers-bacon.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU[
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
ottawa.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.1814937!/httpFile/file.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23489753
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article-abstract/27/9/916/4911797?redirectedFrom=PDF
youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw
youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=vJV505mR36Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4rieOahGXUU
youtube.com/watch?v=RBJtHMDI5-s
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ[
youtube.com/watch?v=EN7_324hpnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>humans are not meant to eat only plants
>lets eat only meat
Just as retarded as the veganfags

>all those carcinogens

Tastes like heaven

youtu.be/7rNY7xKyGCQ

Attached: 1514138360281.jpg (720x714, 76K)

Apples cause back pain

>those horribly burnt cutlets
>those half-liquid eggs
Shit son, that looks awful.
I would've chopped the cutlets to little blocks and fry that shit with some chili peppers. And flip those eggs to give them a good ol fry on both sides.

The cutlets are blackened on the outside with just the right amount of red on the inside
>what is sunnyside up
I pity you and your pleb diet

Does it come with a side of statins?

i would probably kill myself before going on a diet that doesnt allow me to fucking eat fruit.
I've had a time when I couldnt afford fruit and could only eat cheap shit like the shit on your plate and I felt fucking horrible.
As soon as I started eating fruits I felt like fucking Hercules.

If you want to cripple yourself, go for it.

Treat your sugar addition

Reminder that carnivore diets is just a childish reaction to veganism .

Unless you have some severe food allergy, it's better if you do it with some fruits/veggies.

Only carnivore when i'm cutting for those beautiful abs ygm

>fried spam
>carnivore

Based.
Havent eaten fruit in years.
Dyels think im huge

yep

"Bro you gotta eat like a caveman it's what we're MEANT to do!"
>Eats 5lbs of meat, no ruffage, and drinks olive oil in their coffee
Paleo fags are as equally retarded as OP.

cite your source

Freestyle primal. For the clear win.

My nigger

Enjoy your life-threatening constipation.

It worked for the eskimos and mongols and siberians and saami why not us? In fact the only food that can be bad for you is vegetables

processed meats like sausages and bacon do cause cancer

cancer.org/latest-news/hot-dogs-hamburgers-bacon.html

g

This is one of the dumbest fucking things I've ever seen written by a human. No doubt about it at this point. The humans are getting more retarded from generation to generation.

>be any human
>see / smell charred meat being cooked on the fire
>Instantly feel this almost primal desire to eat it
>"There's no way we evolved eating charred meat"

And don't you fucking lie to me, you've felt this too. There's a reason we get this reaction for charred meat but not for boiled meat, for example.

Of course there's more than ample evidence that we evolved eating meat but I just wanted to hit you with some logical reasoning, maybe you haven't thought this through.

It's funny how correct he actually is but you've already decided he's retarded and you know everything so you don't need to actyally look into it at all. W
Have fun with your myriad chronic illnesses and diabetes in a couple decades.

>being too pathetic to maintain a good physique on less flavourful but more nutritionally adequate and balanced meals
>relying on easymode tastebud pleaser diet making your liver struggle to process ketones because you can't sit down and enjoy an unseasoned vegetable or plain brown rice that's been measured for macros

never, and I repeat, NEVER going to make it

Attached: 1380558102123.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Those people have/had a terrible quality of life and life expectancy.

They’ve actually found that they start living a decade longer when they start eating the terrible standard western diet.

>Smoking
Increases risk of cancer by 2500%
>Red meat
Increased risk of cancer by 18%

>"balanced" meals of 20 different ingredients, way more varied shit for the pancreas to deal with
>3 meals a day + some pick-me-up snacks in between, more frequent load on the liver

Versus:

>balanced meals of beef with some salt and organs / eggs / dairy on the side, few things for the liver to deal with
>OMAD (I'd say most real carnivores naturally start OMAD), way less frequent loads on the liver

Because they lived in the woods, where they could die at the hands of humans/animals, break a bone, get a wound infected, etc, in addition to deaths during childbirth.

+1
The carnie diet is great if you don't like pooping, I did it for a month and this is exactly correct.

Keto worked for me, chicken rice broccoli worked too.

Attached: 1527917932300.gif (378x498, 536K)

>get better medicine
>suddenly live longer
Clearly its because they started eating mostly grains, right?

I understand this diet is probably physically bad for you. But my mind is just so clear on it, any anxiety is gone, and I don't need adderall to focus on anything anymore. I'm not even a Jordan Peterson fan, but following this diet was the best thing to ever happen to me.

Attached: 1509912139788.jpg (711x698, 106K)

>being this delusional

>I understand this diet is probably physically bad for you.
I'm not convinced that it is. The research shows that people who eat meat and vegetarians/vegans live similar lifespans. They simply die from different causes.

>But my mind is just so clear on it, any anxiety is gone, and I don't need adderall to focus on anything anymore. I'm not even a Jordan Peterson fan, but following this diet was the best thing to ever happen to me.
Same, it has definitely improved my life.

God shut the fuck up mouthbreathing twat.

carnivore diet argument
>but i feel good on this diet

well no shit you feel good when you stop eating all the fucking junk food you always ate
your blood values dont look good tho so keep being deficient in everything

>well no shit you feel good when you stop eating all the fucking junk food you always ate
I never ate junk food. Only carbs I ate were beans and white rice. Yet when I cut all carbs out, my energy levels became more stable, and anxiety/depression lessened. Carbs are an addiction which adds nothing beneficial to your life.

>your blood values dont look good tho so keep being deficient in everything
All the nutrients you need are found in meat.

do you do anything about electrolytes like people do on keto?

So youre claiming that you get depressed if you vegetables

>All the nutrients you need are found in meat.

Attached: 1407129397134.png (300x300, 14K)

'sup

Attached: IMG_20190126_122859.jpg (3480x4640, 2.33M)

Name 1

Vegetarians/vegans also appear to have a better quality of life in their last few decades than omnivores.

Lower incidences of dementia, debilitating activity reducing cardiac diseases, kidney issues, etc...

> All the nutrients you need are found in meat.

Only if you eat organ meat

what the fuck do you carnivorefags actually eat through the day? i feel like getting enough calories in would get really expensive.

>burnt
its called a crust user, also runny yolks are superior

Eat some meat and you might get enough test to control your emotions there buddy.

No they didn't you fucking retard. In fact, they died once they adopted a western diet. Died from diseases previously unseen by them, like tuberculosis. Check Weston A. Price's work, like his book Nutrition and Physical Degeneration.

Attached: toothdecaypicturesphoto.jpg (477x318, 67K)

Isnt their average lifespan around 50-60?
The healthiest people on earth are the okinawans who live off of sweet potatos and will have a meat refeed every week or even month.

Excellent choice my man.
Vegan fags will always pay in the end.
Fuck grains and fuck retarded mass produced vegetables.
Ill eat an animal over garbage leaves anyday

Mongols invented GOMAD though. They were not lactose intolerant unlike the Han Chinese so they got styled all over them.

Or does carnivore allow for dairy?

Based, a pure meat diet will clean teeth with every bite.
Sorry bud potatoes are a western continent plant. You are fucking retarded.
Fish shellfish and land animals contain more nutrients than any plant on the planet.

I can't afford it even on OMAD. I hate my life.

Actually the Okinawans eat a small amount of fish daily and eat large amounts of pork, albeit very rarely. The pork intake in Okinawa is higher than the National Japanese average. Importantly, they eat their fish raw (doesn't destroy the nutrients so you don't need as much) and when they do eat pork, they eat all the organs (this is where the majority of the nutrients are stored).

It's actually a very interesting idea, most vegans feel great for the first two years, then their nutrient stores deplete and they immediately go to shit. Maybe a vegan diet with organ refeeds every month or so would be ideal.

How do you do keto/carn OMAD while bulking? I tried eating 2 lbs of beef which was only around 2,200 calories and it took me 2 hours to eat it all

It'll get easier until finally you can't even consider other ways to eat. There's something primal about eating a shitton of meat after a long day.

> Only die once they start eating like westerners
> Tuberculosis is a disease of western diet
> Pictures of kids who eat refined sugar

yeah but they are pussies, men who ate meat conquered every place on earth not lip dicked rice eaters and bread eaters

So let me get this straight.... The long term vegevegans have a high quality of life??

Have the vegans gone from shading the truth and exaggerations....to blatant trolling and lying?

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ [

Well what debilitating illnesses do they suffer more from in the later days of life?

Organ meat is still meat, so his sentence was correct. Only a moron would avoid organ meat on a carnivore diet
Watch Frank Tuffano. Of course if you only eat sirloin, you're gonna have to splurge, but you can get by easily

Watch for yourself.....
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU[
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs

My diagnosis of long term vegans is - emaciation, early onset dementia, and severe tooth decay.

And keep in mind these are the healthiest of the long term vegans, 90% of vegans quit way before it gets this bad, most quit after just losing one or two teeth, imagine staying vegan after that lol...

ottawa.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.1814937!/httpFile/file.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23489753
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article-abstract/27/9/916/4911797?redirectedFrom=PDF

eskimos on trad diet had more atherosclerosis and lower bone density and their health overall is worse compared to modern danes

Any studies at all?

How does anyone afford this?

What is it about this website that causes people to take everything to the extreme. Politics, food, other opinions. Everything. For fucks sake you people are autistic.

Ground beef goes on sale every Tuesday at my local grocery store for $2.99/lb

I rely on professor Gatis'work on veganism and its effects on the human carnivore digestive system, are you familiar with his work??

I also like to observe the vegans (long term vegans) n their natural habitat, to see if there are any glaring or obvious deficiencies...

youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw

Mongols are lactose intolerant you fucking moron

Mongols spent half of a year on a dairy diet

I can find no reference to such a professor.

My only google results bring previous posts of yours across Jow Forums where you spam the same 6 videos over and over.

This may also explain why vegans are insane.

>Citation needed!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4

what do you mean? Sure I only shit once every 3 days but that's cause most of what I eat is digested. It literally takes me less than 20 seconds to take a shit. Never had any pain or difficulty popping whatsoever since going carni.

> Thinks a youtube clip of some unhealthy vegans is a legitimate citation

Oh lawdy

I am not familiar with this so called "spamming campaign" but have you seen this tragic video of a very young vegan who is losing his teeth due to his deficient vegan diet? It's hard to watch, even for a jaded plant based advocate like me, see for yourself....

youtube.com/watch?v=vJV505mR36Q

Any reference to the professor?

Or more youtube spam?

Greasy gross shit. Sausage is garbage. I don't know what those burned hunks of charcoal is.

Take the egg whites, and the salmon. That's where your protein should be coming from. Combine the egg-whites with some spinach for scrambles.

Surely a learned scholar like yourself speaks German? Da? Could you help me out with a translation on this piece of vegan scholarship please professor? (Into layman's English pls?)

> citation pls

going to do it soon, I hate adapting to fat for fuel but I'm sick of digesting carbs, it feels like my stomach gets punched from the inside and then explodes in gas.

Post body

Sure:
"I fell over and broke my front teeth, something that can happen to anyone"
"Boy I'm glad to be vegan, a diet proven to lower heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and give you stronger erections"

One clear thing here is to avoid the sausage if you want to eat healthy.
You just dismis a legitimate case study as "spam" ?? Here a very young female,age 23 lost her entire set of adult teeth on a deficient vegan diet.

Shocking because this usually only happens to long term vegans, after decades of starving their bodies on Veganism. This one shocking case. Caused me, a dedicated 9 year vegan to quit and go carnivore before I lost any more teeth...
youtube.com/watch?v=RBJtHMDI5-s

pls post professor and academic studies

Paleo is actually a good diet if you do it properly. It's mostly about no sugar, no gluten which are good things to avoid anyway. Can eat all meats and it encourages vegetables.

As long as you are creative it's very easy to do. If not you'll find it difficult

My pleasure and thank you for the translation.....

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ[

Thanks for the youtube case studies Sv3rige.

Do you have any peer reviewed RCTs published in reputable academic journals?

I'm not Sverige and I don't know what a RCT is does that answer your question?

> I don't know what a RCT is
Ladies and gentlemen, your average carny .

> does that answer your question?
In so many ways, yes.

I don't get this effect. All I'm thinking is "why would I eat ashes".

shut up you fucking vegancuck. Humans did not evolve to eat only plants, you literally need protein and vitamins and you cant get that from your shitty diet

Attached: 5A991FCA-FD90-4609-80AE-B9CCDEF14CF8.jpg (480x480, 52K)

Thank you I would never Dodge a question (ok in some cases if the question is absolute retarded trolling then yes)

But why would any scientist who actually had a job and a career even report the truth today?? He would have to be an idiot to do so when it would instantly cost his career??

Just report and record the (((fashionable "science"))) (((our masters))) dictate and you will be able to feed your family. Anything else?? Goodbye medical license, goodbye career!!

You, excuse me, (((you))) flexing "studies" is just gloating over your control of all academics and media narrative. I openly laugh at all your Jew studies, the purpose of which is to get me to starve myself sick like some vegan retard lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=EN7_324hpnE

I report, you decide.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4rieOahGXUU

Awful logic

Always remember that Jow Forums is full of people trying to trick you into doing the wrong thing