Defend or refute this statement:

Defend or refute this statement:

Being unnatractive in 2019 is a result of being lazy. You are simply too lazy to put in the effort or are too cowardly to make the necessary adjustments.

Attached: 1280-henry-cavill.jpg (1200x960, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
youtube.com/watch?v=QQZxuofn-4M
reddit.com/r/trpgame/comments/23tth0/shit_tests_101/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no thx jeff lol

I'm on a insane hair routine and I'm still bald as fuck at 23.
I've been using meds for more than two years, and non medication treatments for 5.
I've always been a twink because of my face, and now I look like fucking garbage. Muscles don't make up for it.
I'm also 5'9, which isn't midget tier but certainly doesn't do me any favors.

time for some blackpilling

youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14

I'm also 5'9. Just go for the

As always, it's in the middle. Some people have good genetics or family that instills good values and for them it's easier. Others will have to fight an uphill battle, and some will have almost 0 chances due to illness. I know people who have digestive problems that make dieting a nightmare. And even with hard work you just cannot train a jawline like this. So even with a perfect body I will still have a meh face with a slightly retracted chin and weak jawline. So, to be a 10 you need genes, but you can get to 7-8 with a many years of work.

No, it is the result of not having enough money, being bluepilled or preferring the natty way.

Attached: 006623E2-C9CA-4770-9DDB-FC00F7756628.jpg (975x1008, 749K)

i agree with this statement at face value. however this is a key part of the rationale of the matriarchy we currently live in that allows women to be slovenly, lazy degenerates and retain the right to rob a man of his resources, children, and reputation at the drop of a hat. we need to apply this standard to women as well as men.

>but you can get to 7-8 with a many years of work.
No, you need money to do so.

>It is your own fault you did not start medication 5 years ago
Finasteride gave me all the sides it possibly could. That's not my fault.
Hair transplants are out of the question because they can't be done with hair as thin as mine and I'm also young as fuck, a surgeon that does them told me.
>Just go for the

Attached: eg.jpg (1152x2048, 244K)

poor paki

>lmao, you think I haven't tried? Females are repulsed by early 20s hairlets.
my brother unironically is bald since he was 20, he is 29 now and he has a TIP TOP QT 22 blonde blue eyed gf since 2 years back. he is also 5'9. he lifted to compensate for balding of course.

Having a gf doesn't mean anything.

>Just become attractive bro!
I wish I was still as naive as you, OP.

I'm 5'5 and a shitskin, what do I do? I have good hair and jawline, though

>shitskin
yep, you're outta the race. In you go with the incels, neets, and disabled folks

>tfw i actually look like this but with a normal hairline
is there any hope

You have a chance if you are latino and live in a shitskin country thanks to the white genes.

>Source?
OkCupid.

hello fellow brazilian

what kind of shitskin?
if you're a pajeet game over, if you're middle eastern you're fine, black is +1 with fat girls

Depends. I personally will never stop getting mogged by wh*tes, no matter how hard I try

I agree. Unless you have some actual birth defect like fetal alcohol syndrome or something anybody can gain 2-3 points out of 10 with looksmaxing and weightlifting + diet. My best girl friends used to give me a 6/10 when i asked their honest opinion and from ky photos i know i was a 5 at best. Now, 13% bf and 1/2/3/4 I'm a 7 if not closer to 8 wich ia confirmed by the changes ive noticed in how girls and people treat me. Even at 5'6 living in the Netherlands where i'm height mogged by everyone I still manage to pick up chics and give out a chad aura. Not trying to brag or anything (as if i could at 5'6) but it's really possible. You just need to work jard for the body and maturr in the mind through hardship, independence, loneliness and build yourself back up into the man you want to be.
>we're all going to make it
The physical part is the easy part.

F

I know, that's why I typed chance.

Afghani, I'm the same shade as pajeets but structurally don't look like one

>outta the race

never gonna make it, im shitskin, 6'0'', model tier face, model tier hair, atleast 8/10, have thots that would instantly cheat on their BF for me (white ones mostly), get always mirins once i step out my house, never real problems with women after i overcome my autismo, mog 95% of men i meet on daily basis

Please keep thinking race have anything to do here, of course i dont look like a traditional shitskin, but race doesn't matter if you look good, it only matters if you dont

>anybody can gain 2-3 points out of 10
So I can be a 4-5? Great, women will love me!

Yes, but attractive white men have the highest SMV.

Why do you call yourselves shitskins?

Why do you care, cuck?

I wouldnt have such a problem with being a sh*tskin if I could grow a fucking beard

We're taking it back
youtube.com/watch?v=QQZxuofn-4M

It's funny and catchy and I browse Jow Forums

why is this supposed chad so defensive

maybe for marriage and shit. middle eastern men can be very attractive. thick eyebrows, thick beard, etc...
just get big and get a nice haircut, you'll be fine

Not every sh*tskin is middle eastern, youre just the most visible ones in the global room right now rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee

You think i fucking care if white men have highest SMV? As said, my sexual value is higher than almost every white guy around me, i care what my sexual value is, not what other shitskins are, not what other whites are
The average white guy have higher SMV than any other race, probably is very true, but shut up faggot, we not average here, we aiming for the top

I'm not the guy you think you are replying to.

I know. Every men of every race can be attractive, but the crème de la crème will always be caucasian whites.

Because im not white and i wonder why they respect the racist users of Jow Forums so much that they accept this term and use it to describe themselves

Nah, whites are on average much better than any other races average, but if you go top 10%, many other races mog the shit out of whites
Thats why every top model is non white and come from countries like Italy, brazil, spain and some shit like that

>F
well i'm not AS ugly i've had a couple of girlfriends
s-surely there is still some hope for me if i get big right

>insane hair routine
What did you try and do?

>Please keep thinking race have anything to do here, of course i dont look like a traditional shitskin, but race doesn't matter if you look good, it only matters if you dont
Calm down, autist. I only replied to you because you implied race doesn't matter. You will never be able to compete with the top 5% of white men.

>racist
Such a cuck term.

Spain and Italy are white countries, retard. Brazil also still has a tiny bit of whites.

>italy
>spain
>non white
Jow Forums please leave. does pic related look non white?

Attached: 4f9c63975d9cdaa3b77c265822e2aa9f.jpg (500x663, 33K)

Height and frame?

Latin peoples are white now
The state of cucks, just because they were born in countries with less sun exposure doesn't make them completely white you stupid mong

Is this dude legit offended by Jow Forums content and b tier trolling. You know you're on Jow Forums right? Ehhh he probably couldn't figure it out what with all that inbreeding going on.

Nice bait.

im mexican and i literally look like this, and i'm 6' 1"

am i white now? :^)

>trolling

People calling it trolling lmao, take every stupid argument you ever said and just call it "trolling", surely will make you look better bruh

6'0"
my dad was a bodybuilder so thankfully i've been blessed with a pretty good frame, wide shoulders and can get muscle pretty easily

Im 5'9 the hottest girls ive slept with have been like a cunt hair shorter. they tend respond well as soon as i blast their shit tests out of the water

Honorary white.

You will make it. Just don't go bald, haha.

how do i blast shit tests out of the water, user?

I didn't say it, it was just pretty obvious the whole shitskin thing is a fucking joke to poke fun at brown people.

True redpill incoming;
Being attractive isn't all about face and frame, my man.
If you're charismatic or have a good personality and smile then most will find you attractive.

Attached: 1549186370423.jpg (618x741, 75K)

nah not really, being a manlet is unattractive and there's not much to do about that part
sure you can make the rest of yourself look better with some work
but it won't help your height

@49576867
Shit bait.

COPE

yes. anything above 7/8 (87.5%) white is considered criollo and therefore white.

>spain
>italy
>less sun exposure
I want to strangle you with your intestines you dumb subhuman cunt.

I know its hard to digest, but life isn't as hard and cold as you guys think it is.

Attached: 1549748187860.gif (200x147, 1.95M)

>godlike reading comprehension

No one said spain italy had less sun exposure, learn to read them come with your bleeding vagina

for women? hell yes. any woman can be attractive with minimal effort. makeup, trendy clothing and a bit of sport can get you high in the scale

for guys? LMAO NICE COPE FAG
just an example: check out the pictures in /cringe/ threads, what's the issue with them? it's not the fit but the narrow shouldered, weak jawed, bug-eyed, ethnic, balding manlet wearing it. women HATE ugly men and that's a fact

>Godlike grammar usage.
Kys.

>being this hurt

We can't all make it

>am I white
Yes, white is mostly an appearance-based term. If you look white, you aren't white. Before somebody says Ashkenazi Jew, they look off.

>learn to read them come with your bleeding vagina
Projection.

>I want to strangle you with your intestines you dumb subhuman cunt.
Projection

Dude, intellectually we not on the same level, stop seething and get over yourself

Almost like they should lift. Zyzz was a narrow shouldered, weak jawed, bug eyed ethnic man.

I'm not him.

Cope.

>If you're charismatic or have a good personality and smile then most will find you attractive.
Wrong.

Honestly most can be got if you just hold your ground and give them the 'i dont give a shit ill fuck you anyway' look. Snide remarks to get them laughing like 'next time ill bring my stihlettos' have worked in my favor too, but never take it to the point of self depreciation. Ive gotten the whole 'ur dicks probably small' thing too and i usually respond with 'yeah its a two incher, great for anal'. It all depends on how much rapport you have going. Just remember if theyre trying to shit on you about something trivial like that its usually because they are interested, theyre just testing your insecurity. Take it in stride and move on with the convo. If she really wanted to reject you shed just make an excuse and exit.

imagine browsing Jow Forums so much and taking the ridiculous, poor and disenfranchised poltards so seriously that you start calling yourself a shitskin

embarrassing

just google gymcel, you think any of these men are attractive? women won't even see your body because you are clothed 90% of the time
and zyzz was not bug eyed and his jaw was huge and defined. he also was roiding, if you are suggesting that.

Imagine caring about what total strangers call themselves.

Backne

Shit diet.

It's not. No matter how much you wriggle and shout it doesn't change the truth, user.

>They fell for the b8.

Wrong.

I mostly agree, but if you are under 5'7 or your face is so ugly that its still hideous even at 10% body fat then it isn't true. You could be the hardest working guy in the world and women will still be repulsed by you.

For 99% of men its true though. All you have to do is eat right and exercise in the current year and you will automatically become attractive because everyone else around is you is fat as fuck. At least in the western world.

No, fat men can still be attractive. Itbis when they are obese that their face., height and frame doesn't matter that much.

just being active isn't going to make you not a nigger.

then what the fuck did you say, because I honestly can't figure out. I seriously hope you misquoted someone because I just can't figure what the fuck you meant with

>Latin peoples are white now
>The state of cucks, just because they were born in countries with less sun exposure doesn't make them completely white you stupid mong

who the fuck are you talking about then?

reddit.com/r/trpgame/comments/23tth0/shit_tests_101/

Attached: 1548305815620 (1).gif (160x160, 811K)