/nsg/ No Shampoo General

Who else has been enjoying the dating benefits of a healthy head of Natural hair ??

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-153008_Textra.jpg (1080x1051, 192K)

Cool blogpost faggot.

Lmao at all these hating betas with dandruff

I personally don't like the way greasy hair feels. I don't know how to describe it, but it kind of feels similar to how your teeth feel with fluoride on them after the dentist. Like that vague "sticky" feel that isn't really sticky.

Did nopoo for a long time.

Would have to towel off hair really well to get excess oil out when hair was longer. Now i just use conditioner every couple of days. keeps hair soft and smooth but doesnt dry it out

Attached: 1519940507537.png (512x512, 7K)

there's this tall white dude in my gym that always wears windbreakers, sweat pants and has long hair that he doesn't wash. When he walks in, you can literally see the shine from the lights reflecting off the grease. I imagine that's how most of you /nsg/ fags look lol

how do i deal with dandruff though I've been shampooing about once per week for the last couple of years. how am i supposed to cope without it?

head and shoulders.
also eat healthy.
learn everything you can about diet and the human body.
you have more problems than just dandruff even if you don't show them yet.
it's good to be prepared.

this sounds like me. city?

Shampooing once a week is fine, your hair isn’t so fucking fragile that getting washed once a week will make it look or feel any worse, unless you’re some kind of cancer patient. I shampoo every 2-4 days to keep my dandruff away and it’s fine. I recommend Free & Clear Anti-Dandruff it’s milder than head and shoulders (no sulfates) and has twice as much zinc.

Been nopoo for 5 or so years now, and my hair is never greasy or dry or cracked. I'd never go back because I literally have no reason to.

Wow a level headed and not complete retard comment, I had no idea this shit existed on Jow Forums

Its like all the retards who believe in nofap now think noXYZ is god tier too. As if the people who believe this already shampoo'd their hair anyways.

If nothing else works for you, try using a scalp moisturizer. A lot of people have "dandruff" which is actually just dry scalp. It's like your face if you never moisturized it so it gets dry and flakey ish. I use this shit called Cantus but theres lots of different kinds. 5 dollars at target and as long as you can massage it to the scalp you should be able to stop any dry scalp if that's all you have. No dandruff things will work if you just have dry scalp which is one reason why a lot of people feel so hopeless because they do typical dandruff treatment but their scalp is still dry

July will be six years of nopoo. I've been growing my hair out for over 2.5 years now, it's around halfway down my back. I condition it when it is dry, which has been every few days lately.
>got my first compliment from a complete random last weekend
felt okay man

I went nopoo for months, the first four weeks or so are the worst in terms of oil and then it gets better. Now I use full poo and some product so it stays how I wanr

kek my gym has this guy as well. But I'm taller than him

I'm on 2 years of no soap (except hands)

Haven't used poo or conditioner in about a year. Hair has never been better. When I was using it it was just dry scalp shampoo which never ever fucking worked, tried them all. Once you go off the poo it'll take 1-2 weeks for your hair to get back to normal of not being too dry/greasy. If anything my scalp is slightly dry r/n due to weather but no big deal, hair is never greasy or dry literally always in ideal condition. Scalp was better in the summer tho for some reason, more sunlight = healthier scalp, go figure.

Also when I shower it's ranging from cold-lukewarm depending on outside temp. Always finish cold. Never hot water.

nopoo + argan oil + cold showers for 4 years now.
>barbers always compliment how nice my hair is
>roasties always ask to run their fingers thru it
>fixed dandruff problem
>mom always says how handsome I look :3

it's the way to go desu

Attached: nopooppoopu.jpg (415x357, 50K)

isnt the oily hair because your body is used to you stripping oil out with shampoo that it ramps up oil to compensate? wouldnt this get better over time?

I forget when I started exactly, but it's been at least 6 years. Realised I was locked into a cycle of getting frizzy hair after shampooing, conditioning to fix that, product to shape hair, and then shampoo again to get rid of the gunk. Hair looks better than it ever did with product. Then again, I keep my hair fairly short, and not everyone responds well to going without shampoo.

I don't use shampoo but I use conditioner, got long luscious locks

Every impatient retard in the world thinks they’re one quick fix from changing their sad sack lives around. They’re no better than women with their health and diet meme magazines at the checkout counter.

Post your disgusting greasy mane.

yeah, eventually your shit just kinda chills out and there's not really any oil anymore.

I've been no products in my hair for 4 years now. Only occasionally I wash with vinegar to help with dandruff. My hair doesn't even feel greasy let alone look greasy. I get my wife to smell my hair every now and again to confirm it's not smelly.
How much does argan oil help? How do you use it? I would rather use that than vinegar if it helps with dandruff because vinegar smells too strong.