You pathetic little fucking

blackpilled faggots.
I am so tired of hearing your whiney me me me stories on this board.
There is nothing wrong with coming to Jow Forums for an advice or problem, but you weak willed sissyninnies that come here crying about
>muh life so hard
>muh bad genetics
>muh girls no liek me
>muh manletism
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
You wanna know what I saw in the gym today that not only inspired me to surpass where I omce was, but made me get a few more reps on my last set?
A guy in a wheelchair, no legs, with one arm, doing his best to keep his body strong.
The willpower that takes is beyond any of you crybaby faggots, hell it is even beyond me and I consider myself top 5% of the human race.
So just think about that next time you want to be some mopey bitchass FAGGOT.
That is all, enjoy your tuesday.

Attached: 1541549414731-1.jpg (311x362, 30K)

>and I consider myself top 5% of the human race.
COPE.

This post was made by someone who unironically follows those "BADASS MASCULINE MEN WHO GIT SHIT DONE #GOALS #GAMEPLAN #TESTOSTERONE" "manly" pages on instagram

SEETHING with jealousy.
Try harder and you wont be so sad/mad.

I can honestly say Ive never visited any socmed other than facebook, which has long since been deleted.
I see youre a pathetic person who cant take a lesson, you must be exactly what you project.
Sad.

Attached: 1540494359947.png (786x974, 420K)

>That wall of text.
>That picture.
Projection.

Nice cope

Stay mad fattie.
How does it feel to know that a man missing 3 limbs has more ki than anyone on this board?

Your schizophrenic manic rantings and blogpostings are not "lessons".

If you saw what I saw you would think otherwise.
Sorry you live in mommies house still and have never had to deal with rough shit.

>top 5%

Post body

>goes to the gym a few times
>instant coach complex

This retard is only an extreme example of the typical Jow Forums mentality.

>proving OP's point by being a lookism bitch
gg everyone

You don't know the first thing about my life, seetheanon.

>lookism
?

post body Mr. Top-5%

>looksmaxing
>chad/virgin
>alpha/beta
>slayer
>hunter eyes
etc.

Nice trips but nothing in my post said any of that. I was just comparing OP's vibe to those "DUDE BRAH YOU GOTTA SLAY THE FUKKEN DAY BRAH BE A MAN AND DO MANLY SHIT CUZ MEN R WOLVEZ & WOMEN R BUNNIES SO U GOTTA BE UP @ DAWN HUNTING THAT FUKKEN BUNNY IF U WANNA BE A REAL MAN #SLAY #GOALS #GOAL_LIFE #GITSHITDONE #REAL_MAN #TESTOSTERONE #BUYMYPROTEINPOWDER" IG pages who try to be "badass" and "motivational"

based

Nothing wrong with those, though. Better be like that instead of a sad cunt.

>implying those are the only two options
Id rather be a normalcunt than a boisterous deludedcunt. Not everyone can be like Rich Piana without coming off like a clueless retard.

Imagine having to live with the fact that you’re top 5% in the world. Imagine knowing that less than 10% of the world is white and you’re only top 50% of white people.

Your life sucks.

So why are you implying that OP's encouraging an attitude like that?
You can be a hardass go-getter and not a zyzz wannabe.

based

Attached: ft1f2ygck9fx.jpg (411x411, 22K)

how do you fucking say that you twink cunt. If we ever met in real life I would absolutely tomb you no questions asked. Not only have I competed in my county sumo wrestling championships, I have extensive training in MMA. I would squash you like a fly under the might of my MANLY and HIGH T bulked core muscles

>implying
c o p e harder, fatso.