Is recomp a meme?

Is recomp a meme?

Attached: img.jpg (350x350, 42K)

Id eat the corn out of her shit if you know what I mean

based

based on the fact that you guys have a new weird buzzword every day, yes, recomp is a meme

>Is recomp a meme?

It depends on how much fat and muscle you already have.

Jason Blaha swears by it and has been "recomping" for close to half a decade. Take that as you will.

recomp is real it just takes a bit longer than bulk/cut

Do I have scientific evidence? No

Do I weigh the same despite my pants fitting way looser every week seeing muscle gains in the mirror? Yes

Attached: 1522186292880.jpg (450x820, 46K)

Recomping works best for skinnyfats.

For anyone else, bulking and cutting is faster.

Recomp on tren nigga

Yes, your body works better if you lose the weight through diet and then start lifting & bulking back up

:---D

Attached: 1542601420332.gif (500x500, 197K)

Wasted quints.

incorrect

Natty recomp only works when you're over 20% body fat and an absolute rank beginner (first 3-6 months). You are going to stall on both strength building and fat loss before you look even a little like you lift. Cut and bulk according to your goals and preferences.

Cut until you're not a fatty then bulk. Then cut again.

IMO recomp would be interesting for naturals, not advanced, around 20%BF and not in a rush to reach visible abs %BF, because cutting fucking sucks.

The best diet for building muscle is a surplus diet, and the best diet for losing weight is a negative diet. Recomp is not a meme, it's called a bro split and it's how people work out for 3 years and look the same.

Just look at Blaha

No it is not a meme, yes it is real, find the study and read it for yourself rather than getting your critical diet info from an Arizona-based steroid trading forum

what did he mean by this

Ok this is epic

I seem to be doing a recomp even though i don't want to be.
I'm lifting and only eating 1500-1800 day with IF, im trying to fucking cut but the cunt scale won't go below 190lbs. I'm definitely making progress and slowly changing though so atleast im not getting worse.

>I want to get lean af for summer though and it's hord