Tall

How do I make sure my kids are tall and handsome like pic related ?

Attached: Marie-Gabrielle-Arco,-Olympia-Arco,-Jean-Christophe-Napoleon,-Luna-Medina.jpg (555x407, 53K)

Marry a woman close to your height

Be tall and handsome.

Do good deeds this life and hope you reincarnate as a tall person in the next cycle of Samsara.

Attached: 1547069217145.jpg (750x750, 110K)

Breed with genetically tall woman.
Make sure that your kids getting all needful nutritions while growing. Make sure that they don't have any hormonal issues.
Kill the failure, breed with the rest.

Cope. Height genetics are more complicated than that. He also needs to be tall.

That guy is the heir to Napoleon, of course he's going to be handsome and tall as shit.

Are you the heir to an emperor, OP? No, you're a fag. As always.

don't marry a femlet
make sure your kids aren't picky eaters. picky eaters tend to eat little protein which is incredibly important when growing

>196cm
Where can I find such a woman?

>and tall

That's a bad example but I understand your sentiment

male child height is the average of yours and your woman's height +2.5"

I'm tall but my kids will be fucked. No one else in my extended family is above 180cm. I was probably more likely to end up 165cm than my height of 191cm.

Get them to do cardio intensive sports young. Competitive swimming is great for this. Focus on calisthenics with light weights until they hit puberty, heavy weightlifting before hand can stunt their growth. When they it puberty, get them to start doing weight training. Naturally high test will result in way faster muscle growth, compared to someone who starts late. Even if they stop working out, they can regain their gains very quickly, compared to someone who’s never lifted. Congrats, you now have a swole, fit, alpha as fuck 17 year old who’s heading to uni on an athletic scholarship. I’ve played hockey for almost 16 years now, and I’ve seen way too many kids drop out of sports because their parents are too tryhard. They get frustrated with their parents pushing them since the day they were born, and give up because they haven’t developed the will or determination to train at such a high level. Get them to try a ton of different sports, and gently nod them towards something they’re good at, and something they like. It’s a good idea to have them play 2-3 different sports throughout the year. Playing one sport all year will burn them out. Where I live, most people who play Midget AAA hockey (Top minor league) played another sport in the offseason, the most common being LAX, Baseball, and Golf. They only really start to specialize in hockey by the time they’re 16 or so. Also, make sure they’re eating a caloric surplus of food with high protein and high fat. Kids need a ton of food, and their TDEE is completely out of line with what a typical adult at the same weight would be.

TLDR: Focus on Calisthenics and Cardio-centric sports til puberty, and make sure they’re trying out tons of different sports during this time. At the start of puberty, narrow them down to 2-3 sports. Mid-late puberty begin to focus on 1 sport and introduce resistance training. Feed them well and often, focus on foods high in protein and good fats, avoid carbs when possible.

>Male pronoun
>Not above 6'
Pick one

Adding onto this, marry a tall, athletic chick. Bonus points if they played some kind of sport and were good at it (for a chick)

>5'10 mom
>6'0 dad
>four sons are 6'5 (me), 6'4, 6'2, and 6'1
Seems off

rule still works

be rich and have a HGH fund for them.

the zoo in the giraffe exhibit

>mom 5'1
>dad 5'10.5
>me 6'3.25, brother 5'9.5

6' is not tall.

No, but anything lower is a woman or a child

Don't make babies with girls under 6ft. Kill all short woman and we will never have any manlets left. Problem solved.
t. 5'7 guy, fuck short woman

Bruh im 196cm and 29yrs old
My wife is 162cm
Our boy is 178cm at 12 and he's still growing. He maybe not get to 196cm but he will be between 180-190cm which is perfect.
I want a daughter too and hope to God she'll get height genetics from wife not me. Max I'd want her to be is 170cm