How to raise a Chad

About to be a dad in 3 month... how do I make sure my son grows up to be a CHAD and not a homosexual?

Attached: 07CULTURALSTUDIESREFER-jumbo.jpg (1024x759, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

autoadmit.com/thread.php?thread_id=4114268&forum_id=2#37095367
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unironically by you being the head of your wife and household and protecting your child when the hell is coming out of your wife and she's angry for no reason

Chads are usually mildly homosexual just to put fear into others.

i would say make the mother eat right. make the kid eat right, show him love and affection but teach him discipline and effort, make him understand why when he's old enough. Don't fill his head with your ideas, give him the education he needs to make his own.

Be harsh but just, don't hesitate to whoop is ass if needed. Teach him what pain is and that it's a necessary part of life. Hope he isn't genetically fucked, there's not much coming back from that. Mane him participate in outdoors activities / sports clubs for the social and physical gains. Become someone he'll be proud of and aspire to be.

Just say "no homo" every time you suc your boy off and he'll grow up just fine.

>buy him a punching bag at a young age so he gets some good movement on his arms, learns to throw a punch and exercises from a young age
>get him swimming or playing team sports. swimming will give him a broad back and a lean body. teamwork will teach him how to lead and follow
>dont ever treat him like shit, dont destroy his confidence because you felt weak in your life
>wear the fucking pants in your marriage
>fuck his mom a lot and make sure he witnesses the attraction of a woman towards you
>do stuff with him, make memories
>teach him shit and if you dont know shit learn shit together. build something with him, teach him relevant things according to his age
>dont ever forget youre the old one and hes the young, the only reason for old ones to exist is to teach young ones. dont ever deny him a talk if you can do it for him

Looks like someone got bullied in high school.

You don't need to worry about your son being gay if no one in your family is gay. Sexuality is determined in the wound and is heritable.

Cops

**cope

Retard

Sexual preference is a genetic factor user, if your son comes out gay theres really nothing you can do

Homosexuality is caused by sexual abuse and/or an absent/non-salient father. I'd also argue that these days general degeneracy in society has made homosexuality a fashion statement.

Basically, protect your son, be a good dad and minimise contact with degeneracy

Not always. Its genetic and environmental. Environmental being sexually abused at a young age. So don't rape your kid OP.

doesnt matter if hes gay just make sure hes not a lil bitch. raise an alpha regardless of sexuality.

>a trait that makes it far less possible to reproduce is genetic and persists across time
imagine being this stupid

>i got the gay from my dad
oh wait...

you share genetics with your siblings. If you support your siblings and their offspring you are still spreading your genes. nt brainlet

This text felt pretty good man

Attached: CE12AA85-7B98-4972-88FC-C21A7003D925.png (828x1792, 354K)

I haven't read anything related to that, are there studies??

Its called a genetic mutation for a reason you dumbfuck

it's not a genetic mutation see

its literally 99% environmental. Genetics only put you at higher risk once you get molested. So some people who get molested turn out hetero but others end up gay. You will be hardpressed to find a gay man that wasn't sexually abused under the age of 15

It is a mutation. Do a little research and expand your knowledge, it wont kill you.

strange because scientists can't point out the gene that makes you gay, if it were a mutation then you would be able to find it when compared with a hetero

lol.. how big is her penis you, fucking homo?

The genes express differently in males and females. A particular set of genes that cause a male to become homosexual can make a female more fertile.

The rates of being molested as a child for straight people and gay people are almost the same. I will give you that for homosexuals, it is like 1% higher, but not extremely significant.

Avoid circumcision
Breast feed him, no onions or formula
Go full antivax
No modern media or social media.
No not even disney, they are some of the worst offenders.
Home cooked healthy whole foods
Time in the forests and outside
Let him go around without a diaper as a baby.
Diapers do a number on a baby boy's genitals. It's true.
Sunlight every day
Make damned sure they are nowhere near any wifi or smartphones or a wireless tower or a smartmeter.
Purified water only.
Homeschool him if the schools are bad and have those kinds of teachers there.
Show him the benefits of physical health, play, and how to live well and be content.
Tell him to respect and love himself. Because if he doesn't anyone will be able to sway him with bullshit.

For real though post his fucking boypussy!

Attached: 1510523549553.jpg (973x960, 99K)

if it were a mutation it would be far more rare, like being born with one leg. However its presence in high rates is evidence that it serves a function. Children that are the youngest and have more older siblings(5th,6th+ child) are more likely to be gay. The theory is that when there many children who are already born competing for resources an additional gay child would put less strain on the family as a unit(a cooperative and caring gay son vs an aggressive alpha chad)

no matter what you do your son will inevitably discover nigger rap and dabble in drugs and degeneracy

Quite frankly you have minimal control and it is all down to the fates. Too little praise is bad for the brain, so is too much.

Attached: lmao.png (861x384, 91K)

LOL
Oh you queer agenda pushers and your deviant shill Kinsey.
Homosexual men "reported" larger members then normal men.
Normal men didn't know any damned thing about dick size.
Gays exagerrated. A lot.
And Kinsey probably jazzed up the numbers a bit.

God I just want this in life is it so much to ask for

Attached: 7E7A705EF74941899DDF246A6B6F72FE.png (970x542, 420K)

Teach him about the hash, violent reality of the world. Tell him nobody gives a shit about him in life if he's weak and a faggot.

Im from a thirdworld country. Life is cruel and hard here but at least I have never met any gay faggot in real life.

be honest Jow Forums what would you do if your son turned out to be a manlet?

Attached: 1451891693191.png (704x704, 1.42M)

This is a sad cope. I actually feel sorry for you.

I'd do this:
autoadmit.com/thread.php?thread_id=4114268&forum_id=2#37095367

>Cope
user, they sent out fucking fliers and asked them.
Now who has seen more dicks then anyone else and has undue import on dick size?
Gays.
And who are hardcore queer agenda shills and known pervs in lab coats?
Kinsey and his compatriots.
Basically everything Kinsey said has been found to be stupid fucking bullshit and is only continually pushed and claimed to have any merit by the very people he created this nonsense for in the first place.

I feel like you're on the verge of saying
>C U L T U R A L M A R X I S M
Please do some reps for your brain

How fat is she

i dont know what that site is but you have good advice user

Literally zero evidence supporting a biological basis for being a sodomite. Plenty of clinical evidence supporting sexual abuse and/or dysfunctional/broken family causing homosexuality.

Okay. You completely sidestepped my answers.

How much of Kinsey's material is considered valid by the scientific community.

C O P E

Post studies

Lol, guys who want a chad son definitely didn’t experience life as a chad - he wants his son to be what he wasn’t. Sorry chap but it’s in the genes. Chad dad=chad son

Degenerate question. Real men love their son no matter how badly they end up to be

>tfw your child grows up to a homosexual CHAD