Reminder to put down your weights this thursday

Reminder to put down your weights this thursday.

Attached: B0E57EB3-0BCD-411A-B150-08C82EA4FD19.png (552x426, 312K)

What's this Thursday?

Attached: 097FDEAB-C0F7-41D5-88E2-7CD29B5649FF.jpg (320x320, 28K)

It's actually my off day so that's fine

National fuck your gf day

What girlfriend?

The beginning of a new pay period for me

Imagine giving a shit about a stupid day created by capitalists to sell garbage

>imagine being mad at the thought of doing something nice for your gf

he's a communist, he doesn't have one

>imagine having a gf

I dunno, I think I have a test that day

>he needs a dumb excuse like valentine to be nice to his partner

Yeah, it's definitely not because w*men would prefer to have $40k/yr "careers" where they just make shitty powerpoints all day instead of raising kids.

the day my battleship gray united 777 arrives

To all the women here, If you can't accept me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best

Attached: 1548918757939.png (554x496, 235K)

Attached: you are wise.jpg (570x928, 46K)

The earth dying and millenials being smart enough to not bring more people into it are responsible for that.
Also people not getting married in middle school to fucking pastors and shit
And the fact that having kids is a fucking waste of... everything.

sounds merciful as fuck

BOOM HEADSHOT

Who are you fucking people?

>2019
>even thinking about women

Why would you even consider dating a woman when you could have a QT3.14 twink bf?

Attached: 1545007416098.jpg (1080x1206, 92K)

Nope. Women made it risky as fuck to get married and have a family through divorce law. They also made it nearly impossible to have a single income family by joining the workforce, nearly doubling the demand for the same amount of jobs meaning lower pay per job.

There’s a reason why income has been static since the late 70s. When did women enter the work force and start competing with men for similar jobs en masse? The number of women in the workforce as a proportion has increased since then, keeping wages flat as the number of participants has risen when otherwise wages would have.

Lastly hookup culture and the desire of modern women to be promiscuous has lead to a grass is always greener mentality, compounding the first point about divorce.

Men haven’t fundamentally changed much in the last 40 years, women have, but somehow men are to blame when they start adapting to the new environment.

Government distributed gfs.

...and?

Melanie pls

Attached: the cool auntie.png (1892x847, 1.16M)

Meanwhile, niggers and shitskins breed like rabbits and invade white countries and it's all justified because our populations are declining thanks to retarded faggots like you.

kill yourself

Attached: Woody was given the script to KH3.jpg (635x513, 39K)

i have

Attached: 1505929196942.png (691x653, 27K)

>asshole not self lubricating
>hand constantly covered in lube
>lube on everything
>cum in asshole mixed with gross lube and shit
>can't eat cum from asshole

yea this sounds so much better.

You are stupid. It's justified because you are cucks. Japan has a better immigration system and despite their birth rate decline they aren't going anywhere (99% japanese).

>imagine thinking like this

>Japan has a better immigration system
Because they take practically no one and they never had the jews beat racial self hatred on them

Good point.

Based confused bisexual

>his weebgoggles have blinded him to reality

Chest day

I actually had to think about what was happening Thursday. I haven't had a gf in years it's all blended together.

Not an argument.

>Tfw no gf

Anniversary of a massacre of some sort in America

Oh yeah its that gains goblin event. Who even wants chocolate?

I'm perfectly fine with it. I may never be able to live in a small Japanese town working for ANA and JAL but if that means that the Japan we know and love stays I'm fine with it

Attached: ANA_Boeing_777-300ER_JA783A_(7626684672).jpg (3805x2536, 1.56M)

I want a chocolate gf

that's the opposite point I'm trying to make, I'm saying why pass up an easy opportunity to do something nice?

This is what happens when you let women the power of choice along with abundance of men throwing themselves at their feet.
Any person will not be willing to settle when they are offered a new flavor every single hour of existing until their late 30s

I don't get why people value fetus' lives so much, the life any living person is 100x more valuable than a fetus'.

Yeah putting a child through 18 years of a miserable, shitty life is way more humane

Take a look at the absolute state of Japan, why would anyone want to emulate that? Not to mention how a low pop will directly affect your nation's power and productivity longterm regardless of automation. You're shallow, weak and emasculated.

You are a waste of air.

back to you go, faggot

>women aren't even responsible for their own bodies and relationships now

Attached: all so tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

hear hear, that image never gets old

Attached: 1536531068939.jpg (300x300, 33K)

>taking the bait on a shit clickbait article by someone named melanie

The internet was a fucking mistake

>this is your brain on Reddit

>smells like guy
>fuckhole smells like poo
>guy's shit on your cock
>looks like a guy
>hairy
>looks like a fag
>I fucking hate fags
need I go on?

>Take a look at the absolute state of Japan, why would anyone want to emulate that?
The immigration system looks like it will be a success. I don't know what else Japan is going through.

>Not to mention how a low pop will directly affect your nation's power and productivity longterm regardless of automation
You don't know that. Quality is better than quantity. I don't see any African country being a success despite their massive population numbers while Europe used to be great.

Jew? Sjw? Incel?
You decide

Look how little land mass they have, they can't have unlimited population.

Also, they're the third largest economy with only 127 million people and are preserving their race.

Shoo gains goblin. Shoo.

Name one good reason why a nameless, feelingless, emotionless bundle of cells who has no concept of existence or reality has any meaning?

Who fucking cares

Attached: pol (preacher).jpg (800x981, 127K)

>the life any living person is 100x more valuable than a fetus'.
it’s a “X is more valuable tha Y therefor X can kill Y with impunity” episode.

Attached: 1521405357901.jpg (372x471, 59K)

Your argument relies on ignorance of their deep rooted social and cultural issues and denial of the Marxist attempt at infiltrating their youth.

This.

>this projection

>Falling for it

Women should just drink and do drugs while pregnant then, might as well allow that right?

This right here. Good luck not using that strength and discipline you've cultivated for yourself for anything other than creating a meaningful existence

Your mom obviously did

no, that is not to blame for women having kids later in life.
Woman want everything their own way, they want to run around collecting as much dick as they can for as long as they can and just like everything else they need something or some one to blame for every problem they have in their life because 90% of them are completely incapable of being accountable for their own actions.

Men should be allowed to do what the fuck they want with their life instead of having some stupid cunt who doesn't know what she wants try to tell him what to do.

if women want to fuck around until their 40 then good for them but the least they could do is fucking admit it

Yeah if X owns Y then yes

If I buy a fucking goldfish I can let it die if I want

>Abortions keep kids from being brought into a miserable, excruciating life they don't deserve

>Smoking and drinking while pregnant forces kids into a miserable, excruciating life while also making them retarded

Was that a real question?

Where I live it's because every chick is worried about affording her kid's organic mac and cheese and prestigious private pre-school where they teach the kids meditation and eastern spirituality and app coding or some shit. She holds off on having a kid because she expects her career to be able to afford that kind of thing by the time she's 30. Next it's 35. suddenly the clock is ticking and they jump on it. Men contribute to this too I think, but women are really the gatekeepers to procreation.
It's such bullshit competitiveness. Teach your kids work ethic and tenacity, don't bother with new-age middle manager bullshit. How to teach work ethic and tenacity? Same old way it's always been done- give them some chores to do, get them into sports, make them get good grades. Done. You have a solid human to contribute to the future.
Ugh. once I'm done with school I'm going to leave this shitty fucking city with all it's old parents and their autistic weird elfin faced children, knock up my girl at age like 26 or 27, raise my kids somewhere with plenty of fresh air where the locals care about football and fishing.

Actually if anyone knows a small, wholesome, rural town with decent schools and a relatively young population (so we can hang out with people our age) please let me know so I can move there. Ideally there'd be a couple bars, a few places to get a decent bite to eat, access to ocean or mountains. If a bunch of us chill like-minded mid20s educated guys selected a town we could all flood it and have our own little scene, I nominate idaho as a state but I'm open to other ideas.

abortion is a personal choice, the last thing anyone should do is tell some one else how to live their lives, your personal opinions on matters like these should affect your choices not some one else's. if a woman is willing to kill her unborn kid then she probably doesn't deserve it and it is probably better off dead.
Your choice and your actions should be the only thing that determines the person you are, otherwise what are you?

The first one? How does yours mean their immigration system and population decline is bad. I really don't care about anything else the japanese are going through.

>If I buy a fucking goldfish I can let it die if I want
You are not human.

The South sounds like a good place for you, but you're not going to find any town with chill educated people. I loved suburban Atlanta when i worked there.

liberals trying to be logical always shows the true evil inside them.

suburban atlanta seems like you spend hours in a car to get anywhere, other than that I'm down.
Is savannah, GA as nice as it looks to be in google image?

Where do you think your fucking chicken and beef comes from, you fucking melon?

Exam for thermo/fluids. You didnt forget, did you?

Attached: 32E07C91-B001-41D3-98DA-7C77A7102833.jpg (750x739, 512K)

WHERE IS THE FITNESS RELATED CONTENT

I always offer women alcohol if they are pregnant.

I mean sure, I wont offer them a whole bottle of whiskey, but if a woman has a glass of wine with dinner, get-the-fuck-over it.

.gov TV ad: "We dont know how much is safe"
ie they dont know how much is unsafe.

Same shitty argument they use to ban e-cigarettes and treat it like real tobacco.

Do they ban bum sex with the same argument?

TL;DR - if a glass of wine helps them feel normal when out to dinner, have at it

Could you imagine being so insecure that you have to blame the other gender on the fact you can compromise and find someone who doesn't fit all your parameters?

Savannah is fucking gorgeous, but expensive. Atlanta traffic really isn't all it's cracked up to be, especially in the suburbs. As long as you're not commuting in and out of the downtown area, you're good.

ok cool. Thanks mang.

Nah. Men made divorce law to make more sense in a time when men were providers and women were housekeepers and caretakers. Men gave women basic voting rights and women were eventually given full blown equality but never got rid of the old laws protecting them because why get rid of something that benefits you, and also men are less likely to complain and more likely to take it on the chin so to speak.

you just triggered the fuck out of my PTSD. I'm a 28 year old man who graduated from engineering 6 years ago

MGTOW day