Remember how great the misc used to be?

Das it mane

Attached: 1543779262248.jpg (1280x1919, 473K)

Jeep brah heyyyy

Nah bro im sweet

I wonder what her fingers smells like.

They smell like fingers

Mane....das it

fritos and also the top of my asscrack right where it meets the lower back

Most of Jow Forums are zoomers too young to remember when lifting was hilarious and fun. Now it's all Jow Forums shit. Misc was great

Attached: repent zoomer.jpg (443x455, 96K)

is there any misc like forums?

half of fit is angry dyels

Attached: misc.gif (1280x1024, 2.43M)

So many classic threads like when the misc trolled the swamp brothers, dreamer bulk, do I have potential etc. hard to say when it finally jumped the shark, but it's just not the same.

It's just gone, man. There is no good replacement. Jow Forums is all we got. Hopefully in a couple years, the current fad will change and people will be upbeat and positive again. Remember Misc positive crew? Fuark, what a great time. Lifting really used to be a fun community instead of incels too scared to even make eye contact with anyone

Reminder he got 10 months in prison for exposing a cheat whore, while Adbul and co are free to roam England raping as many 8 years olds as they desire.

I think it was 2013ish? Maybe 2014 or 15...at some point, bb.com wanted to go commercial, so they started banning anyone who was fun. I feel like there was a new great thread every week 2009-2013. Jow Forums is just the same old shit over and over again. Black Jesus threads were always fun, he would tell you to text the first girl in your contact list something and everyone would do it and post results

Attached: 1499726838824.jpg (455x675, 86K)

When that dude died at the gym lmao

(srs)

Attached: ded.jpg (764x1024, 106K)

is this from bodybuilding.com misc forums?

Wew

ye

Name of girl?

Explain

This is back when misc used to be good. That gif is only half the story, dude got prison time for it

he BIG sleep

06' misc was best time of the misc.

lol damn, did she claim rape or what?

Anyone remember tommy biondillo Facebook trolling? He was a 10th degree affliction black belt iirc

Dude, there's been a button for that for like four or five years now. Also, she has a bunch of nasty tattoos, which is a shame because I like short haired girls.

Attached: c'mon son.png (875x674, 102K)