Who quit caffeine longterm?

my biggest issue with it is sleep quality. even when taken in the morning in low doses such as 200mg i get issues like not being able to fall asleep and my sleep not being deep and restful enough. i sometimes wake up after 8 hours and feel like i was half awake the whole night feeling like shit. maybe its genetics and im super sensitive

Attached: lana-rhoades-lana-rhoades-rouds-lana-rouds-devushka-briune-3.jpg (1332x850, 402K)

You can't quit caffeine in this day and age. We live in society.

implying im a wagie who slaves for kikes LOL

Wow she is absolutely gorgeous and I usually stick with blonde women to preserve my genes

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I can't say I've quit caffiene, because preworkout, but I don't consume it otherwise.
I used to be able to drink 6 cans of mountain dew a day, 2 cups coffee in the morning, pop/soda at work literally anywhere
Id finish my night with a can mountain dew in the garage, smoking (cigarettes) and go straight to sleep. Caffiene was like milk.
Getting off it was hard in the mornings. The last time I had coffee was 2 weeks ago, i was up till 4 working on school stuff and woke up at 7, so i took some coffee in the car with me.
Also wanted to give it up because i cant drink it straight, amd sugar and creamer are brutal calories.

I miss drinking things i like more than the actual caffiene, like i said though some mornings are rough. Buts its nice not having to piss out coffee all morning between classes.

I just really miss mountain dew. I drank that shit like a fish for over half my life.
5' 11" 225 lbs
Down from 235 this year.

Me here, I'm now 20 months in.
Never
Ever
Ever
Going back. Even though I was only 2 cup a day drinker.

I am about to turn 26 and I have never had caffeine.

>Tfw sick in a one coffee one drink cycle.

I can't seem to kick the one last cup, and I can't seem to kick the single beer at night.

Quit a year ago. It's not that hard. First few months suck.

why is she crying
this makes me so mad

I think shes gorgeous not because of her average face but because of her tattoo free body in a feminine sun dress. Beautiful

Stopped 3~ months ago and feel a lot better.
The first two weeks suck but after that it's not bad.

Haven't drank soda since around 2012 - never had the craving since, but it's not like I drank a lot anyway. I never drink coffee. Most I ever drink nowadays is water or hot chocolate when it's cold af out, sometimes almond milk.

I quit very ez

>Not knowing that Lana Rhoades has a tattoo on her ass

Pleb

i didnt know who she was to begin with

How do I watch videos of this type of lana?

why not
i did...

I had the same problems and worse. It took a while to quit but now that I've been 100% off it for months I feel WAY better way more stable energy and able to fall asleep when I used to get bouts of debilitating insomnia

Bump

I didn't even start it. What kind of a weak willed faggot even gets addicted to kikeffee?

Is this her pre op?

Ideal couple right there

Attached: 1548109582791.jpg (1424x1944, 1.08M)

Caffeine gives me panic attacks.

I quit cold turkey 2 years ago. Didn't drink at all for 1,5 years but then started again.
I feel like it's more of a social drink and I enjoy the taste and warmth on a cold day.
Can Jow Forums convince me to quit? What are the benefits?

I recently quit it. Just water and caffeine free tea.

I'm in the same boat. I stopped caffeine, it helped a lot. Also, strech before you go to bed, no music, no nothing, just silence. Always go to bed early. You should be sleeping around 11 pm.

Attached: 1549903558917.jpg (750x736, 194K)

Stopped caffeine after basically a 3 year hardcore addiction litered with all nighters and noticable heart problems developing that were genuinely worrying(had a week period where I basically had on off chest pain all day with a extremely irregular heart beat) scarred the shit out of me and this was with consuming no caffeine during that time. Actually quit about 4 days ago and ive heard caffeine can and does fuck with your rem sleep so i've been having the most fucking strange dreams in the past few days. All in all feels better but holy shit these dreams are fucking the definition of what dreams are supposed to be.

>I think shes gorgeous not because of her average face but because of her tattoo free body in a feminine sun dress. Beautiful
I hate you
Everytime this picture is posted I further develope colon cancer, god I just wanna take a bat to that annoying ass whore face. Gross.

Attached: 1549859199612.jpg (353x356, 36K)

Why not drink hot coco instead?

had a lack of l-theanine from quitting green tea, anxiety went through the fucking roof. Started drinking it again yesterday, anxiety is disappearing rapidly.

The anxiety was too much.

Feels bad not having euphoric gym sessions anymore, but oh well.

Because its not healthy?

Quit a month ago. Best decision ever. Mind is sharp literally when you open your eyes every morning. You fall asleep nearly instantly and sleep good for a solid 8 hours. Combined with intermittent fasting, it's even better.

Moved on from coffee to black tea and only before 1 pm
No symptoms vs quitting cold turkey
Now slowly decreasing the amount of tea I drink, will probably move to unsweetened cocoa
Sleep is better
More energy
Blood pressure is lower

she's not crying, she's smiling with no makeup

But what's the point of quiting caffeine/coffee?

>almond milk
OHNONONONONOONO

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I quit last year, it was a great decision. Had headaches every day for two months but you gotta push through. My energy levels are way more balanced throughout the day now and i sleep like a fucking baby.

I drink only coffee and tea as "caffeinated" drinks and without any sugar either

I try make sure I only drink 1 coffee at breakfast and 1 before midday (2-3ish pm) or if I seriously need a boost before class or project or something. I'm more lenient with tea but the caffeine from tea is a lot less impactful, it's more the hot water that helps

PS research shows that having up to 6 cups of coffee is beneficial in more ways than it is harmful

there are a good number of ways you can get better energy levels throughout the day without touching caffeine