ITT: we pay tribute to the glorious bird of gains

Is there a more based food on this earth?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.75M)

I've started meal prepping burritos with lots of chicken breast. The burrito casing keeps the chicken juicy even when reheated. It's life changing.

i have such a love-hate relationship with this bird
all of the chicken breast at my uni's dining hall is so fucking ungodly dry it's like eating floorboards. and when i have to eat over a pound of it to hit my protein goal it makes me want to say the N word. when i live in my own place i'm gonna make delicious pan fried tendies like in your pic on the daily

Attached: 2012-01-27-13-47-35.jpg (2560x1920, 1.41M)

Beef and fish

>One breast is more than half of the recommended cholesterol daily intake
Enjoy your heart attacks due to high cholesterol by animal products, meat eaters. Us vegetarians will enjoy our long lives free of heart attacks with protein foods that doesn't actively kill us, like black beans and rice, whey, milk, peanut butter grains, and oats, etc.

Weak bait

Just drown it in bbq/Hot sauce if it’s too dry

If I had outdoors space I'd consider adopting chickens so at least few of them can have a good life, as a thank you for everything.

A 100 grams of chicken breast alone has 85 mg of cholesterol. That's around 30% of what a human needs for the entire day. Face it, eating flesh kills you. Go Vegetarian/Vegan or die.

I thought about getting a large plot of land with a few acres of pastures. Chickens would go in an enclosed coop with grated floors. Coop would have wheels and be solar powered so it'd move a few feet every day, giving the chickens fresh greens and dirt to peck at. They'd get to travel around with fresh scenery

What kind of tshirt should I wear to the gym? Is there any material I should avoid?

tfw no chicken heaven

this is the most based thing i can think of. owning & operating an independent farm is the true Jow Forums occupation

What do you call that pan? Is it needed to cook good chicken like your picture? How'd you prepare that chicken.

>consuming the most environmentally destructive animal product on a regular basis
>implying some stinky ass fish is better than chicken
wrong and wrong

doesnt fit the macros

cast iron grill pan. you don't need it but it gives your meat those aesthetic grill lines.
i marinate it for 3 hours using EVOO, water, s&p, minced garlic, lemon juice, and some cayenne powder.

The chicken is fully submerged right? How long do you let the chicken sit before flipping it? Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions, I suck at cooking.

Not only do chickens provide us with high protein meat, they give us eggs

Based chickens
I eat 5 eggs a day

If cholesterol is bad, you ought to just kys because your body produces the majority of the cholesterol in your body.

no worries,
as long as it's evenly coated in marinade you're good
i cook it on medium/high until it browns on the bottom, then flip it and do the same to the other side.

weak fag

Get better taste faggot, Swordfish and Porterhouse steak with the respective wines are the best dinners a man can get

Why aren't you all just eating MRE's?

Same here, man. Chicken burritos are the GOAT

yes because swordfish and porthouse steak is a realistic daily dinner. what are you simple?

just play some harvest moon instead

get a job commie

Attached: Kingofallfish.jpg (826x620, 88K)

Tilapia fillets

cheap as fuck. tastes like whatever you want

recipe pls

Lmao imagine caring about the environmental impact of your food. Fuck off faggot

I eat steak or fish literally every day for dinner. Are you poor or something? Why don’t you have a job?

Attached: 1549950171931.jpg (640x684, 35K)

>30% DV cholesterol is bad
We've reached peak vegan delusion.

>burrito casing

This the *ONLY* post in this thread praising chickens. Good job user.
Based chickens.