Reminder that all women are whores

Reminder that all women are whores

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-12-17-35-45.png (1440x2560, 1.45M)

I didnt forget.

i used to cope like this..
the truth is there are plenty of nice grils out there, but i'm too inadequate for one. i'm poor, i have no real family, i have no prospects for the future, i'm a degenerate, how could i ever be with a pure girl? being with me would just make her impure. i'm the lowest rung of society, i'm a filthy peasant who was only born to be a slave, or at best, cannon fodder.
ultimately, true happiness and love is something you're born into. no one loves losers

Attached: 1539418132382.png (3106x3500, 375K)

same here bud. literally.

so i just fuck whores here and there

this but unironically

Attached: jvsdbld.png (552x469, 166K)

There's nothing noble or virtuous about self loathing "men"

Same. That's why I gave up on love and dating and even fucking. Some men just aren't cut out for romantic/sexual satisfaction.

oh user
while you may, in a sense, be right, take a step back and look at the larger picture
this never happened. women do not relate in the way depicted in this story (two rando chicks who are one second at each others throat over a guy become friends after a joke? three problems: women hate other women unconditionally, women do not forgive especially not other random women, and most importantly women are not funny)
so why would someone make up this blatantly insulting story? simply to get you to read
this hole is desperate to be filled she's just going to make up some bullshit to stir the social pot while men are out there fixing or creating things, she fucking with poeple for attention
women may be whores, but whores are tools. you don't need to love a tool to use it well

Same but the other way around. None are adequate enough for me.

same, im a loser and cope with heavy lifting because its the only thing i "excel" at

>wah one person on Twitter is a slut that's why I don't get laid

where the fuck are the janitors or mods

precisely why i just fuck whores and other bitches that find their way around me

oh i get laid plenty, but i cant find any that want to settle down

i'm not self-loathing at all, i just accept the reality i live in. i'm not living in just world fallacy land like you

pretty sure that's the point he's making

how old are you

What you call "self-loathing" I call pragmatism

what about that quiet girl in the back of my class?

They all take after your mom. And she got it from your nan

>all women are whores

Attached: 1521421701509.png (730x862, 212K)

25, men have it easier when were more established so I do have hope in all honesty. want to get my own house

t. faggots

Did everybody drop what they were doing to stand up and clap?

your mom's a whore

The girlfriend was making a joke, you would understand if you weren't all either autistic, failures with women, or younger than 20

Attached: 1502420962565.jpg (613x533, 107K)

triggered incel alert

Attached: 1504807472952.jpg (403x554, 95K)