Will Lifting make me more extroverted?

And less introverted?

Seriously replies please

Attached: 1548615041721.jpg (494x600, 45K)

in my experience no
only losing your fear of embarassment and shame will, and the only way to do that is to embrace it so fully you become numb to it
if you're wondering how, do improv comedy for a few years, it'll knock the shyness right out of your fucking ass

No. Though you will start to feel like the gym is "your territory" and feel more sure of yourself while there.

Attached: leavemealone-bodybuilding-shirt.jpg (500x667, 73K)

This. It also made me more racist

Is that isley

it made me more introverted op

introversion and extroversion are states of mind user. therefore they are hurdles you need to overcome yourself if you want to be more extroverted/outgoing. that being said, once you stop giving a fuck what people think of you, looking good physically is only a positive

Introvert is a made up word. Your either autistic or not, the end.

me too

No, extroversion is a different skill. You need to practice it directly. But just like lifting, if you stick to it, you will get better. Good luck to you and everyone who reads this post

Attached: 1501817358548.png (195x189, 94K)

No user, lifting alone won't help you with this.

All words are made up

>being "extroverted" when you're ugly and not Jow Forums: "ew gross who does that guy think he is? Hes so deluded lmao"
>being extroverted when you're attractive and Jow Forums: "wow he sure is confident haha :)))"

Same. I'm also a minority.

Back to your question, "no", but i like to see lifting as an "auxiliary" task to your main objective which could be "confidence".
Lifting supports confidence, which in turn would help more extroversion and less introversion.

Gtfo my board, marvel soiboy

>he fall for the lifting away your autism
lmao
for that you must hire a hooker first and you will loose like 25% of autism

No
But it does make women a bit more forgiving of the 'tism

>a bit more forgiving
>a bit
More like a lot

shyness ≠ introversion

Agree, i didn't think it was possible but here we are

It helped me learn how to talk to strangers more easily although I have to actively try to not bring up soi and cucks and jews now

No that's Mr. Facebook.

no. you can be an outgoing introvert and a shy extrovert though. has to do with courage and fear

what race if you dont mind and what ideas do you hold?

>you can be an outgoing introvert and a shy extrovert though

Attached: CCB75AFDC34A4A1587F2A3983041C94E.png (645x614, 83K)

I'm Indian and India will be a global superpower by 2020.

Attached: 562773467.jpg (598x792, 62K)

Right after you learn how to poo in loo.

Seething brainlet

Same, but I also became semi-gay.

Top fucking kek. I'm glad the US is catching up with the bullshit schemes pajeets and chinks make to get into schools, and gain professional jobs via scams.

why the everloving fuck do you not want to be introverted?
if shyness is taken away from the equation youre just somebody who feels at ease alone- how could the alternative, NEEDING to be around people all the time to feel at ease, by in any way better?
fuck you you retarded faggot

For some reason it makes me more talkative temporarily and so I can say yeah it does make me extroverted I don't know about others though

the most crimson pill of them all. there is no true categorization. the only two that kinda exist are betas and alphas and autists and non autists.

you're literally fucking wrong brainlet. I hope this is bait and you're not that retarded.

No but it made me hate drug users.

Attached: Hero.jpg (1086x652, 57K)

>shabbos goy
>hero
pick one

This. I become more confident and talkative for a couple of hours from the post workout buzz but unfortunately there does not seem to be any long lasting effect.

The gym made me super aggressive
I hope others dont judge but I have been through so much trauma I just want some peace to myself

Attached: bad_sleep_feels.png (1000x1144, 186K)

No.

However now people won't take your silence as "omg that skeletor weirdo just keeps staring at us while we talk." instead they will say "that big oaf is probably just thinking about protein or whatever. his meathead mind probably couldn't keep up with us anyway"

Attached: Chakra Header.jpg (3872x2581, 1.02M)

I've become so content with my gym that now I'm one of the most social people there I know of, there is not a day or time when there are no people I know. Always someone I talk to and I am gym bros with, it's come to the point that there are even some chicks I talk with. I'm now friends with staff and they come up themselves and we talk and joke and stuff. But I'm like that only at the gym, I become a rather quiet person outside of it. I used to be autism-shy though. Looking good helped me lose it but what helped more was actually talking to more people and girls.

No. I've genuinely become more introverted and closed in my shell since getting fit, and also WAY more anxious and self conscious about my body. Like fuck, I used to be damn fat and ugly, and now even though I objectively look better, I actively believe I look even worse.

It will make you feel better in your body so more confident