Is anyone here a male model (fashion) or a fitness model?

Is anyone here a male model (fashion) or a fitness model?

How does one break into either industry and what physical qualities do they look for in either one?

Attached: eqwewq.png (400x400, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDrav5OPGqY
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg43gr2bfOU
youtube.com/watch?v=os4MkCuwayA&
youtube.com/watch?v=VdF2V_QV0Rs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, I do it full time. If you haven't been scouted by 15, there's really no hope. If you've ever been to a public place (mall, social event, etc.) in any town with a population over 5,000, a model scout has seen you and rejected you.

Lol how do model scouts go up and talk to you

"yo nigga wanna be in my agency"

99% of them are gay so it's pretty awkward if you're not into that kind of thing. They just hand you a business card, ask if you've modeled, and usually take a polaroid from the front and sides. There's tons of model scouts that literally get paid to travel to every town in developed countries to find people.

my little brother got his ass touched by a twink at the mall does that count

My university did a casting, they made you walk, pose and even speak as if you were in the news, I got chosen and looking at similar people who are on the business, you have to be at least 180cm, good looking face, good frame, good stance and a good gaze.

Thats gross.

I'm probably not gonna go into the industry then and ive probably already been rejected

Just curious, what physiqual qualities do they look for in a guy? Regarding both fashion and fitness

Makes sense actually

how good looking of a face tho? and how important is your hair

Attached: giganiga.jpg (750x1000, 100K)

depends on what kind of modeling you wanna do. Fitness guys can be shorter and not as facially attractive, but the money is in modeling clothes. If you wanna model for stores like HM and Clavin Klein, you can be a little more muscular like Chico, but if you wanna make millions, you gotta be high fashion like Jordan Barrett and you need like 0.0001% facial aesthetic genetics

How much do you get paid?

prepare to get molested for shit paying jobs if you pursue modeling

If you're attractive enough to be a male model then you probably dont have a soul or a "personality" to care enough about getting molestered

youtube.com/watch?v=sDrav5OPGqY

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg43gr2bfOU

youtube.com/watch?v=os4MkCuwayA&

Seems like a lot of people quit because of that

Attached: achievable.jpg (600x750, 43K)

Bluepilled Cope

There's tons of ugly ass male models, look on high fashion runaways

this, I mean you could potentially make money at it if you haven't been scouted, but believe that the dudes like Chico, Barrett, O'Pry and Gandy were scouted, they didn't hand out headshots and apply to casting calls like most wanna-be models.

>There's tons of ugly ass male models
lol that's what the incel in you wants to believe but high-fashion male models have god-tier bone structure.

>There's tons of ugly ass male models
Cope. Show me one (1) male model that looks like Eggman or BlackopsCel.

they look weird as fuck despite god tier bone structure

And yes I'm an incel, I browse lookism.net regularly

>there are model scounts 24/7 in every public place in every town in every city in the entire country

Ugly might not be the right word, they just look weird as fuck. The average chad on the street that's the same height as these "models" on the street probably mogs them

So you cant post any evidence? Like I said, the average Chad lacks a soul so i'm sure they wouldn't even care about being molestered in exchange for a modeling career

they travel all over and for every model, there's 5-10 scouts looking for a payday by finding the next "one". Like I said, if you live in a town of 5,000 or more and you've been to a public place or gathering, you've been seen by a scout.

too lazy bro

Ok

just be tall and have striking facial features

Attached: 12312314.jpg (1080x720, 111K)

just get arrested breh

Attached: (JPEG Image, 151 × 186 pixels).jpg (151x186, 4K)

Chad Meeks

I mean look at Pietro Boselli. THe dude was so good looking he became a high-fashion model from a pic of him teaching class.

Just finished NYFW and did a lot of media work for some top models. Hit me up on IG: OwnItEntertainent if you're interested. In today's world anybody can be a model. Not a fucking dog looking mf, but I saw old men as runway models. Hmu, I'll tell you if you're ugly

>anyone can be a model
>not if you're ugly tho

Attached: What_the_absolute_fuck_were_you_thinking_why_the_fuck_did_you_only_buy_a_four_pack_you_know_I_fuckin (806x564, 231K)

he's right though, I mean the top tier models all get scouted

youtube.com/watch?v=VdF2V_QV0Rs

Omega tier cringe. 99% of models actively pursued the career. 99% of models scouted from nowhere are still found in the big cities like NY and LA because they went there for a purpose, even if they dont live there.

this level of cope

If I were to rate mine it would be a 7, don't really have sharp features like the guy you posted, but a clean look and a groomed beard can get you good looks, as for hair, it really depends on your face shape, so work with that.

Interesting

do you look like the guy in ops pic? hes not that angular but he has nice eyes

Hahaha I was scouted when I was 17 but I turned them down, I thought they were a scam. I thought they said every dipshit was good looking. Hahaha have I been better looking than I thought this whole time? Jake's on them, I'm a doctor now

>beard
we're talking about models here m8

Male models have beards and pull it off well

Look at current francisco lachowski, David Gandy

of course they do, because they already have a good jawline, if you need a beard then it's automatically over

post face

Attached: 00000.jpg (1192x1524, 201K)

I don't post face online. My face doesn't have quite the clean lines his does, but I'm definitely not unattractive, even compared to him. They seriously were like "no you have to do this!" and I said "you told everyone this didn't you? I'm out." Did I screw myself by being too jaded at a young age? Wouldn't be the first time lmao

I'll take your word for it

get a lot of pussy ??

A lot of girls have tried, I'm quite religious though

Not really, that guy has a really sharp jawline and amazing eyes/brows, whenever I see pics like this I have to be really doubtful because their jaw is too pronounced.

Pic related is more what I look like, except I go for a clean trimmed beard thats symmetrical, and better eye angle.

Attached: mens-fashion-casual-15.jpg (853x1280, 630K)

not guy you responded to but

do you have any suggestions on what type of hairstyles look good on guys (i know face shape is important) and what type of clothes

I've nutted to his profile shot so many times

Knowing your face shape is 50%, finding an adequate hairstyle that fits your hair type is the other 50% as well. Don't try to force an straight hairstyle on wavy hair, for example.

You're gonna have to try different hairstyles, but if theres a common factor on most model's hair is that it's long enough to play with it.

As for clothing, wear whats appropiate for the weather and season you're in, when I started learning how to dress I just googled "stylish casual men" and got outfit ideas from there, I could write a shit load about clothing because it depends on a lot of stuff.

Attached: Good hair.jpg (900x750, 45K)

Ok cool

I have like a side part quiff kinda look which i found out suits me well after years of having shaggy ass hair

im in college so i dress lazy as shit

since its too cold but not too cold i wear like a bomber or denim jacket with joggers and white shoes

on a night out same thing but with nice jeans/chinos and chukka boots

That feeling when your sister got asked by scouts to come to their agency multiple times but you never had any tell you you're handsome.

Attached: OZOQuKhjSF8xcjrGuY1dIn5O669q9CZFQd3pQtT2N90.jpg (614x768, 102K)