Is creatine natty?

Is creatine natty?

Attached: 6000198037337.jpg (460x460, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/creatine/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You will go bald

But i need gains

Don't listen to him, user. Creatine is good and you wont go bald

t. bald

get it from steak!

Worth it

will creatine really make me go bald

examine.com/supplements/creatine/
Here is a meta-analysis of all the research on creatine.

No. Ridiculous meme.

Yes goy, now go chug some onions milk wouldn't want all that DHT to go to your head now would we?

Attached: 8.jpg (252x291, 17K)

>plausible
>the one study proving it hasn't been replicated
why the fuck is no one trying to replicate this to prove once and for all whether or not it causes hair loss? How can we not yet have enough studies against it that one good study is still considered plausible?

That's true. I tried creatine once when I was 25 and lost a shitton of hair in the first week. Hair loss stopped after I quit taking creatine.
I'm turning 30 and just shaved my head. Wondering if I should consider creatine again to get more muscle volume. Can I still be lean while taking it? I like my abs

Attached: 1443745296902.png (721x455, 21K)

For one, you'd have to get a bunch of men to agree to do a study that is deliberately trying to induce premature balding.
The dearth of willing volunteers is understandable.

Woudn't you just have to find a bunch of men willing to take creatine? Shouldn't be too hard

There are ethical standards to human testing.
An incidental correlation has not been noted in other studies. The referenced study noted it because it occurred, but other studies have no reason to specifically mention that it did NOT occur - so you see how without specifically attempting to induce baldness with creatine, you are not going to get a firm "negative," only a tenuous suggestion of a correlation.

Miss me with that sience shit bro, I just want to take some creatine and get big as fuark

lots of men want to and do take creatine however. researchers just need to find a way to ask first time buyers if they want to participate in a study.

You won't get big on creatine lol. You need serious juice for that

For probably legal in your country (RIP Australia), supplement creatine and us a pre-workout with DHMA.
Other legal supplements are either snake-oil or a replacement for lazy people (e.g. protein powder rather than eating more protein).
Other verified supplements are most likely illegal or proscription-restricted in your country.

Just checked, DMHA is legal in my country. What makes it better than other preworkouts?

i already am, that's why you commit to saitama mode

Its just a stimulant, some people enjoy it, It makes me sick. Its not needed but you might enjoy it.

When I was 19 I started lifting and I start taking creatine there things that I noticed I gained about 16 lb in about 2 months but towards the end my piss started burning and I also lost it all and went right back to being skinny after I stop taking it