Goodbye guys. It's been a pleasure serving with you all...

Goodbye guys. It's been a pleasure serving with you all, but I have realised that Jow Forums has become a vice in my life. This website alienated me from all the "normies" around me. For some reason after a while on this site it had become increasingly difficult to connect with other people in real life and my body dysmorphia is getting worse over time. For all of you struggling with mental health I encourage you to delete all of your reaction images and leave for good.

Attached: 1524519823938.jpg (500x375, 36K)

I dont have any friends or any other social outlet besides Jow Forums. I'm pretty much a lost cause at this point

Attached: cFVpntN.gif (645x773, 19K)

Same. I like to post here because it feels nice to interact with at least someone without leaving my house.

See you soon user

I interact with plenty of people and have a fairly active social life, but you guys are my only real friends

You'll be back

Attached: andmaggiemakesthree9_thumb.png (512x384, 136K)

Meh Jow Forums is one of my last vices I don’t mind hanging onto, I’ve gotten some really good things to read and ideas to kick around from here.

Sure user see you in a week.

Attached: mantle.jpg (1728x1328, 284K)

seeya next week fren

Worth the read.

Attached: 1543618925014.jpg (737x536, 111K)

Attached: 440E3C50-32EA-4C5E-8ECF-AF966E4C7D1C.gif (295x222, 3.63M)

>he thinks he can leave
See you tomorrow buddy

Attached: serveimage.png (300x300, 184K)

If you leave for good you were a fucking normie all along faggot

Attached: C8599C42-35EA-43F0-ABC6-25B03BD8C842.jpg (1862x2202, 803K)

Same. I was thinking of joining some competitive sport like fencing to join a new social circle.

You’ll be back lad. It’s okay.
We’re all gonna make it.

Godspeed OP. We're all gonna make it

few years back i left Jow Forums for one year because i got social life
just like that, the moment my life were good, i left and didnt miss or think about coming back for a second
then it all went to shit and i came back
the point is, if your irl life becomes good, you can actually leave but you have to maintain the good life because when it goes bad, you will come back here

That goes for any addiction

You can make it bro, I've successfully left Jow Forums 12 times in the last 4 months and i never came back

Respect man! True inspiration :)

Nice bait, OP. If you really wanted to leave, you'd just do it without telling us. I did it this way and never came back.

Nah my life is awesome and I still browse the ch0n daily because it’s a funny way to pass the time wage cucking

I've been on Jow Forums since 2003. I've left for months, even full years at a time. You're gonna come back buddy. You always come back.

Attached: DibJXd6X0AYcD4B.jpg (1056x1200, 215K)

Me to

trips and you stay for another week :)

I'm just telling you, you discord faggots. Nobody will ever treat you like women. Cucks on Twitter might, but irl no. They will be nice to you, yes, but never will they feel deep inside that you're women and you're normal. I was drinking with my ultranormie friends (girls and guys alike) in a clubbing zone when a tranny approached us. I thought that my liberal friends are gonna ignore it. And I was surprised when after hearing him say hi, one of the guys who had a bit to drink immediately said "aren't you a dude? why are you wearing girly clothes?". The tranny started talking to the girls in our group and they just said "leave us alone". We insulted him until one of us started shouting "fuck off faggot". And the tranny was """hot""" by Jow Forums standards. The voice is what gave it away. You think you're winning because people are forced to keep their thoughts about you disgusting abominations to themselves. The moment shit hits the fan, economic collapse or something, "race war", whatever, there will be loads of people more than happy to hunt you down. And I don't mean Jow Forums idiots, just normal people, some of them would probably rape you right before, I don't care. If you don't kill yourself before you're 30, you should be very cautious where you live, because the moment we're not forced to tolerate your bullshit you're gonna fucking hang you filthy degenerate

Attached: brad_meets_chad.webm (640x360, 1.73M)

Fucking psychopathic whigger. Is there more to this story?

I think that was somewhere in East Europe. That's as much as I know.