What is Jow Forums going to do for a living once everything is automated?

What is Jow Forums going to do for a living once everything is automated?

Attached: 3D50F41C-8AF9-4E88-BB8A-D8C7D74AC32E.png (750x1334, 340K)

repair things for fun probably

Die like everyone else

Profit off of all the things I've automated and move to an area where minimum wage workers can't find me

What are the least likely jobs to be automated in the near future? I don't want to waste time and money on a useless career.

Attached: C03D7231-C89B-47A7-AA0A-2BAB0558E644.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>Implying society won't be niggered and automation will never happen
Automate more stuff or colonize some shit

Sales, marketing, anything that has to do with real human interaction. Are you more likely to be convinced to buy a certain product by a machine or a person who is good at relating to you?

Right except you know how all brick and mortar stores are going out of business thanks to automated online stores?

Automation doesn't kill jobs industries, it just changes how we interact with it.. Failure to adapt is what usually causes the job losses.

Just stay up to date with how technology is integrating into your line of work, and you'll be gucci for life.

Even places like Facebook still have salespeople

Thanks for the advice.

OP here. This is more or less what I wanted to get out of the thread; a conversation about viable jobs in the post-post world. How would one go about getting good at these things?

Attached: A4A2D121-B70E-4123-B936-8DDAF14750D7.gif (156x200, 581K)

Good point.

Be a male nurseoid- it's a critical and irreplaceable human interaction role and with an ageing population you're not ever going to be out of a job.

If you don't want to be a fucking nurseoid then anything involving application of force. Special forces won't be replaced by robots and on the other end, neither will bouncers. Both require a human to make complex snap decisions and carry out social/emotional decisions e.g. operator talking to locals or a bouncer talking a drunk down.

>special forces won’t be replaced after the AI singularity
Lmao.

Same thing I do now, own a barber shop, except maybe I’ll have a chain by then.

Move back to my 3rd world shithole where nothing will ever be automated

Attached: 373a64b547fba15fafd14728410430a2-758x399[1].jpg (758x399, 72K)

I'm going to sell scam supplements and shitty fad diets to whores on social media.

>Automation doesn't kill jobs industries
I'm sure cartwrights had a really easy time transitioning.

by getting skills?
what the fuck kind of question is this

How much schooling is involved to be a nurse?

Thanks faget. I’m a dumbass. I get it

Personal trainer, of course.

>How much schooling is involved to be a nurse?
Four years of undergrad and then on the job training if you want to be a RN.
Nurse Practitioners require even more school afterward, but make better money.

your mom

They didn't transition into becoming taxi drivers, useless fucks

You just watched the Joe Rogan podcast with the chink haven't you? I will be a retired male nurse by then, living off renting my properties

I own a company in manufacturing and built a lot of my own automation equipment to replace employees. All of my expansion is now automation, never hiring. People wouldn’t be having such a hard time competing if they didn’t suck so bad. Still, some stuff could never be efficiently transferred all to robots. For example, investment casting has been streamlined with wax 3D printing but the profits aren’t high enough for smaller scale to automate the furnaces and pouring or plaster casting the molds under vacuum. Likewise, tig welding small-scale aluminum or stainless steel parts by machine would be cost-prohibitive.

Gonna need human special forces to take out the men of iron when the day comes and that day will come
STOP FUCKING WITH AI RETARDS

Construction estimating.
Pretty much irreplaceable.

Keep welding, someone has to build the machines that build machines.

Who is going to be buying all of this shit once everything is automated?
And what makes people think that people won't hold some deep hostility against the automated stuff that's put them out of work and deeply distrust AI?

This will push people away from consumerism and towards smaller communities and taking care of their own towns and families and what not. Most people really don't need much to live anyway.

I can't wait actually.

Break into automated hospitals and bust nuts all over the circuitry

I’m buying a log cabin in the mountains of North Idaho and living my life as a hunter gatherer.

The chink is not the first person to bring it up, though. I watched it yesterday and as a brainletniggerfaggot I’m scuRRed

Attached: 56D776F8-214E-424D-BCB3-82FCC9DBE0CD.jpg (640x595, 64K)

Join a roaming rape gang, I think I could make warlord in about 10 years.

Hire a team of pajeets to support some middleware application and live comfortably off the corporate teet.