What advice will the 60 year old you give to the current you?

What advice will the 60 year old you give to the current you?

Attached: 9A92729F-CEFD-47C7-BAC4-7E32FBFE5639.jpg (1600x1493, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsFL17DvOIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kys.

kys

Kys

kys

Hopefully not this
But the way things are now probably this

Kill everyone but yourself

Kys.

I won't reach 60 years old

kys

Stop cheating on your perfect angel of a wife with 18-22 year olds. It never feels worth it after you cum and the guilt is piling up. This is not okay for a 32 year old man.

Bullshit

the current you is where you really took your life into your own hands, and made something amazing with it. keep strong and you will have a fulfilling life in every aspect

same here my breh. for me it's a spread of 21-25 yo and 35-40 yo girls. my wife is so great but i can't turn down the strange and it seems like it falls into my fucking lap even though i have a ring on.

"lol"

kys

Just ask out that cute girl you see

don't be afraid to start killing people asap, its not that bad

Kill yourself, but before you do that. Take other people out with you

Are you seriously implying I'm going to make it to 60

Attached: wojak streams.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Truly hoping I don’t make it past 40

Attached: 66E26C44-08CF-4EB6-A3FD-2A816EEBA04B.jpg (750x746, 93K)

ayo mang lets get it

Fucking finish college already so I can have twice as much real estate you lazy fucker. That or you should ski more

Attached: New+memes+baby+boomers_0d495c_6014110.jpg (900x900, 228K)

Probably that I'm a dick head for getting back with my ex again.

Probably show me a timeline of my alternate life of all the hot sluts I would fuck.

And reveal the secrets of how much of a lying cheating whore she really is.

I hope he would say
>keep it up
>keep going
>all your current efforts are worth it
>that job change was the right move
>keep trying to improve and you'll find love soon like all your friends
>stop worrying all the time you got this

Good god that reassurance would feel good

don't fucking get back with that one ex

don't fucking lay out rose petals on her bed for valentines

ffffffuuuuuuuuuck don't be such a fucking KEK she's almost certainly been fucking someone else too
you don't deserve being treated like some limbo bf witihout being her being your gf

ALSO FUCKING LIFT AGAIN FAGGET

The way things are going I can't even see myself making it to 20

Attached: image.jpg (226x226, 9K)

KYS

Love is our involuntary response to virtue. If she is not a virtuous person then gtfo niga what are you doing. Getting back together is just staying with the devil you know. Remember why you split in the first place. Remember how she made you feel so sad at certain times, remember the fights you had over petty bullshit, remember the fights you had over some shit you cant even remember the reason you two were fighting about. This is the reality of your relationship with her. And it will never change. The only way to change it and to have another shot at a happy/better life is to GTFO.

>>Probably that I'm a dick head for getting back with my ex again.

how'd you do it
are you also in that limbo not knowing if shes with others?

t. currently dating or something like that the ex-gf

KILL YOURSELF

all-meat no-plant diet
drink bulletproof coffee every 3 hours
sleep on the floor only
cold showers 2x a day
ppl split
nofap
no sources of white light
no plastics

60 year old me wouldnt give a shit
So yea, kys

dont do heavy squats and dl, it will fuck up your back and or knees in the long run and you wont compete professionally anyways

Women are like monkeys they let go of the last branch as soon as they have the next one firm in hand. Most women are incapable of being single, they dont like introspection and a new dick is what keeps the selfknowledge at bay. They're stupid children is what i'm getting at.

>not knowing limbo
Fuck, get her out of your head. The pain will slowly fade, faster if you keep busy and just stick to your routines and habits. Time heals all wounds. You can forget her.

>how did you do it?
We were together over the spab of six years. Broke up for a few months, and you guessed it, a week after breaking up she was staying over at her coworkers house, the same guy that i was worried about and we had many fights about. When we got back together it took another 2 years for me to realize that she really isnt a good fit for me (lack of motivation, lavk of interest in self development, dumb slut). We got together because sexual attraction and not because of virtues and that will doom every single romantic relationship in the end. Its just hard to acknowledge and to really process when a chick is above an 8.

Protip: Read/Listen to Realtime Relationships by Molyneux. Even if its only the first 1.5hrs anf you'll get it mane.

Fuck every woman who shows interest in you
You're going to regret every pussy you ignored

>branch swinging
well, she did that i believe
but somehow we ended up together
but my gut feeling about this one guy friend of hers " i shouldnt worry" man

>you can forget her.
here's the question, do i want to?
we've been broken up for 3 months, now we've started seeing each other for almost 2 months again man

>e got together because sexual attraction and not because of virtues
this couldve been my last 2 relationships including this one
sigh...

> Realtime Relationships by Molyneux
i'll give it a listen user, thanks

now i'm on the verge of doing something really, really stupid to her vor v-day

*i only found out later that she was with that guy after we first broke up and when i found out a year later, it was the reason for breaking up the second and final time. (First time she ended it, then i ended it.

Fuck me you’re based, pretty much described my exact same situation.

We’re all gonna make it.

Attached: 7E89BF27-F759-4CED-A962-F73C15B688CF.jpg (250x250, 7K)

i remember, here btw , that after 2 months we were doing some weird fwb thing and she told me she fucked someone else
i asked her if i knew him, she went all defensive about it go figure
and this one guy friend of hers, she met up with him on monday for "breakfast"
but she didn't want to tell me that she'd meet him, i had to pry the answer from her
>i'm meeting up with someone
>i'm meeting up with a buddy
>it's guy friend, i didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't think negatively about this

Always trust your gut man. There is a reason you question beong with her. There is also a reason you guys broke up before. Dont let yourself forget it. Deep inside you know being with her is wrong but shes the devil you know and that makes it easier. For a while..

Think long and hard about all this, in the end you always have to face the hard truths. The sooner the less regret you'll foster.

>a lie is sweet in the beginning
>and bitter in the end
This is true also for the lies you tell yourself
>and truth is bitter in the beginning
>and sweet in the end

You know what to do, the sooner the better. But i know how hard it can be. You will make a mistake again and again until you've really learned your lesson. Hopefully you havent knocked anybody up till then. Cuz then you fucked a huge chunk of your life because acknowledging the truth is hard.

Nigga dont do shit for her on vday. She is a slut. GTFO!

yeah man i know it but... god damn man

she's been making all sorts of advances, showing me in public that she wants me too

but that gut feeling, i can't get past it

this song is literally how i'm feeling
youtube.com/watch?v=VsFL17DvOIA

i don't have any proof that she is, but ... aaaah

i need to confront her if she wants to get back or not
if she's sleeping with other guys or not
i've always been that idiot who's way too nice

>ex
Funny joke.

?

>implying that we've ever had a gf.

h-ehhe y-yeah right user, no gf and so *thumbsup*

Not to disgruntle you, but dating a new girl, those are the same kind of feelings: Not knowing if she's doing it with others yet there's this distinctive feeling that both of you just know, that it's just the two of you