Go to a big football school in the south

>Go to a big football school in the south
>half the bloated fat guys i know think they're muscular

wtf

Can anyone explain why fat guys think they're muscular?

Attached: chad01.jpg (640x360, 16K)

They do have muscles, you just can’t see it under the fat.

I doubt it bro

Even so, all that muscle has been turned into blubber or that muscle they have is not that much

>not knowing about the almighty bloatmax pill
Do you even Jow Forums user?

All the fat guys I know have never step foot at a gym since high school or never at all, yet they think they have muscle

Attached: C5D338B2-6D95-403F-AA61-C7BBFB4D2A37.jpg (500x701, 41K)

They mistake the fat on their arms for muscle. My fat as fat ass older brother has this complex, he only eats fried food from gas stations and drinks soda/beer.
>started making gains a year ago
>arms lookin' nice, shoulders lookin' NICE
>go to beach with dad/brother, bring my gf
>jokingly flex in front of her, she slightly gets turned on
>always been into that dom shit
>faggot brother notices
>"Pfft you think THOSE are muscles??"
>brother flexes, you literally see the flab under his arm move as he pulls up his sleeve
>laugh.jpg
>tell him to do 20 push ups for the lol's
>gives out after 7
They deny that they're in bad shape, claim "bearmode" without putting in the exercise of going bearmode.

Or worse.
They claim "dadbod". Those are faggots who are so far gone that you can't really laugh at, but feel sad.

You sure you're not autistic?

Never said I wasn't, faggot.

You seem overly upset about it. I don’t doubt your brother is a fat mess, but I’m guessing you have tiny 14” baby arms so you’re still insecure about your size.

Nah, they don't powerlift or do strongman stuff.

based

lol the guy responding to your posts calling you insecure is probably a fattie himself

your story just confirmed fatties are delusional

Football players are peak bloat

i dont think op was talking about the football players but his fat friends

Well he should’ve made that clear. He mentioned football so it sounded like he meant the big ass linemen.

yah i misread it too

i think by Football School he was talking about SEC confrence schools like Alabama, Georgia

idk just my guess

Attached: 10.png (400x400, 47K)

Fun fact: Almost no one in highschool football is actually muscular. Very few individuals actually get substantially muscular from that kind of training.

All of the exercises and drills are focused on getting each player to last a whole game and preform their specific job somewhat well. They do not focus on building muscle.

Furthermore, fat people wouldn't be able to tell if they're muscular or not. They can shove around a good amount of weight because they do strength training, but that doesn't really make them big. But because they might can throw around weight, they'll think they're big.

Probably football fans

GO DAWGS!
SIC EM!

Attached: deb705863d19bfd5fffdf0f339e4ffec.jpg (236x236, 18K)

all the football players i know from high school that became regular students at uga gained 30 pounds of fat from the diniing hall

I get Dad bod a lot despite having long hair and looking younger than I am, and I'm only 180 at 5"10

I feel like I need to do more situps or something because I think of having a gut when I hear it

Did Maxim move?

fat guys have more muscle than skinny. just more fat too

based dawgposters

Are you sure they aren't like Rippletoe and fat as hell but strong as hell too? If they aren't then that's pretty believable too.

>be 15 y/o
>have an opinion
OKAY

Yeah lol, many fat people mistake the momentum that comes from being a 200 kg behemoth for strength. Make them do squats to see their true form.