/tall/

Thread to discuss issues related to height I'll start

>6'4
>How the fuck do I keep good posture all the time when everything around me is designed for manlet?
>Benchtops too low
>Desks too low
>Car too small so head hits roof

Also please no seething manlets, you can leave

Attached: images.png (354x864, 31K)

>6'4
>tall

Post body manlet

I'm not a manlet

Tall people seem to really like me. If you met me in real life you would like me too, just felt like saying it.
t. 5'7

Sounds like something a manlet would say

Where the fuck do I get shirts that fit long torsos

train muscle groups that strengthen and stabilise your posture.

I'm 6'5

Get strong spinae erector muscles. Weighted hyperextensions and deadlifts.

Also get rich and build yourself a big house, buy a big SUV and you're set.
Dont forget the obvious big tittie 5'4 thick gf

Life's good

Attached: IMG_5464.jpg (467x467, 22K)

My aunt got their house custom-built for tall people. It's amazing in a way you'll never understand if you haven't experienced it. Imagine not getting a sore back over the sink.

Anyone else have a poverty bench? 200lbs at 6'4 with long arms and can only bench 1.5pl8 but squat 3pl8s with more time spent on bench than squat. Usually use slightly less than shoulder width, found wide grip hard on shoulders

u must be gay and want a tall top bf

Same height, 240lbs, 135lb bench 5x5...lol. I'm one weak fuck.

Attached: 23849038492384.jpg (405x720, 16K)

It's rough man. How's your ohp? I ohp 135 for one and bench the same for 10 I feel like that's out of proportion

At least you can do lmao1pl8
thats what I bench with

move to the netherlands, i'm 6'6 and i rarely have problems with my height

I can't OHP at the moment. I used to do 90lbs for 5x5 back when I lifted in a garage. Now I lift in a tiny bedroom Blaha style but the ceiling's too low and I'm too tall. It's hell. I might buy a cambered bar just for OHPing because I do miss the lift.

Attached: cb-1-rogue-camber-bar-web2.jpg (1000x506, 45K)

You’re fatter than you think or have a shit technique. I’m 6’6, 205 and put up 305 for one and 225 for 13 reps at the end of a cut. I bench with a narrow grip.

Attached: btfo.webm (640x360, 1.04M)

Thinking of doing incline with partial ROM to hit the chest more, good idea lads?

>partial ROM

Attached: 32748237489234.jpg (441x397, 35K)

>partial rom
Add in flys if you wanna hit chest more senpai

Gay post desu

But if you lockout while incline benching, doesn't that just decrease the time your chest is under tension?

Tbh I don’t ever incline bench with the bar. I only use dumbbells at a 30 degree incline and there is no lockout, incline barbel bench feels more like a front felt excercisr for me. It sounded like you meant not going to your chest.